WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

"The Great Reset" - A New World Order (by George Soros, Bill Gates & others) - have you seen this?

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
If you haven’t seen this it’s worth your time to see the pure evil that is working against our country and our President

Davos & the Plot to Cancel Trump - Covid-19 “opportunity” to reset - it explains the war against Hydroxychloroquine and the push for a global vaccine

spectras only

Reaction score
This global economic reset the elitists talking about, who's going to enforce it? The police is being defunded, surely won't be interested doing that dirty job. The military all have families, relatives that would be affected.Would they side with the likes of Soros, Al Gore and NWO players, hard to tell.

WhatExit?

Reaction score
There's nothing to enforce if the Democratic Marxist party wins the White House and Senate

The globalists (New World Order) desperately need the USA's participation to pressure all the other smaller countries to join in the Marxist global revolution where the elites and giant corporations have all the power

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
19:20 was a sobering moment.

evantwheeler

Reaction score
This global economic reset the elitists talking about, who's going to enforce it? The police is being defunded, surely won't be interested doing that dirty job. The military all have families, relatives that would be affected.Would they side with the likes of Soros, Al Gore and NWO players, hard to tell.

I suggest you read the book Ordinary Men to help answer your rhetorical question. You'd be surprised how many of your neighbors and friends and family members would side with the team of power, regardless of how horrific their duties became.

This is not intended to spark a debate of who would & who wouldn't in your inner circle, jut an opportunity to learn from history and a study on human nature.

WhatExit?

Reaction score
19:20 was a sobering moment.

Screen Shot 2020-08-18 at 11.59.38 AM.png

spectras only

Reaction score
I suggest you read the book Ordinary Men to help answer your rhetorical question. You'd be surprised how many of your neighbors and friends and family members would side with the team of power, regardless of how horrific their duties became.

This is not intended to spark a debate of who would & who wouldn't in your inner circle, jut an opportunity to learn from history and a study on human nature.
I was born and raised in Hungary, living under Russian occupation until the summer of 1970 when I've escaped. Russia [ CCCP ] and their Hungarian puppets ruled the country from 1955 when the Warsaw Pact was formed until 1989, a long time to live under suppression. I know quite bit of European history and understand why ordinary people fall for false promises by politicians of all colours. Hungary joined the Nazis during WWII in 1944 for the promise Hitler made to give Hungary its territories back if winning the war. Hungary battled the Ottoman Empire before, keeping muslims out of Europe for 300 yrs. Should have let them through to Europe to deal with them, instead :p . Our capital city of Budapest was occupied for 150 yrs.:mad:
Surrounding slav countries wanted to annihilate Hungary altogether, no surprise Hungarians went along the hollow promise by the Nazis. We paid a huge price twice. Once, after WWI when the allies let Hungary loose two thirds of its territories under the TRIANON TREATY. Second time, siding with Germany to fighting on the Russian front. All Hungarians ever wanted is to be left alone in piece. Pretty much the population was mistrusting politicians and governments that made any promise to the people, having pessimist attitude. I trust no one, especially our liberal government run by a manchild who's name is Trudeau. You guys have fun with Biden and Trump, coming November.:p

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
I'm still surprised the Israeli commandos didn't take him out yet for what he did in the past.:rolleyes:
They won't touch him nor will we.
He takes his orders from the Sabbatean/Khazarian death cultists and Rothschilds.(active members BTW).
This renders him above the law.

WhatExit?

Reaction score

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Watching now....her opening talk makes sense and things are definitely moving that direction.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Watching now....her opening talk makes sense and things are definitely moving that direction.

Watched all of it this morning. Going to be sending it to a few friends this morning. Every 5-10 minutes has a point that to me is clear of the intent of the government. If people can’t see that we are doomed......DOOMED!!!!!

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
Welp.....I wanna top floor pod because the contractors that will be building these hi-rise buildings are gonna be shit workers to be certain. I don't wanna be shat on anymore.

500bbc

Reaction score
Half the country thinks men can get pregnant and want to mutilate children.
They would relish the opportunity to kill normal people...

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Soros just made a 60 Million dollar donation to fund Democrat Liberal Causes, and that is his second-largest behind his Jan. 2022 of 125 Million Dollars. He loves these Ultra Liberal "D.A.s" and Hates America.:confused:
More recently, his "Tides Foundation" and some newer one, are supplying "legal aid" for the anti-Israel protestors. That's how they're bailed out of jail so quick, and probably who supplied the masks and flags.

BLM didn't set off a civil war. We probably weren't as racist as they thought. Going whole hog now. Every American hates people chanting "death to America"

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
More recently, his "Tides Foundation" and some newer one, are supplying "legal aid" for the anti-Israel protestors. That's how they're bailed out of jail so quick, and probably who supplied the masks and flags.

BLM didn't set off a civil war. We probably weren't as racist as they thought. Going whole hog now. Every American hates people chanting "death to America"

Watching the Impeachment Proceedings, and how hard the "DIMs" are trying to keep him in Office and lying, People best get Off Their Ass and Vote to Help President Trump Succeed, or this Country is OVER.

I Never imagined in my life I would be watching what is happening "EVERYWHERE"

Our Children are Doomed, if this is not stopped, and Soon.

This "F*****G" Shit with protesters needs to come to a Dramatic End Also.

NO MORE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS.:mad:

Send In "Spike And Brutas" to convince them they don't want to Continue.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
These "SCABS" have been watching the "Border Tragedy" along with all of us and stand there and LIE to the Camera and Block the "POS" Impeachment. This Election, IMO IS "The Last Stand" They are not even attempting to hide the Destruction of this County that So Many have Fought, Died and Forever Wounded LOVED, and Still LOVE.

Please remember what President Trump is fighting for - All Of Us and our Families. He has been through numerous Lifetimes Of HELL at the hands of this "Evil Force.

START with California, PLEASE elect Steve Garvey and Kick that "SCUM" Schiff to the Gutter, where he belongs, and then One By One District By District Take your Wonderful State BACK!!