WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The great tire debate.....

speeddmn

Reaction score
Hey RD did you get the joint out? If not call me and I will tell you how to get it out.

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Been following this thread...FWIW I agree with the theory that moving to 300M axles will simply put the stress point someplace else causing something else to break. Too much load caused by too much traction against a locked rear end means something is going to give.

I understand the benefits to running the T/A's and understand why you don't want to give up on them but I suspect the problem won't be solved until they are replaced.
i am running TerraCross XD's on 14 inch rims on my Teryx and they seem to get me around okay, when they are gone I will be going to Bighorns. I have 300m axles on the rear of my rig and SB 4130's up front.
Long before I installed the LT kit but after the wheels and tires I picked up a weird deal, a "slipping" or brief binding when bogged down and pulling hard, I think a bevel or spider gear is bad, but I ain't been into one of these and can't find the exact source of the problem, I will have to wait until it quits i guess.
Does fine most of the time...