WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The Griswold Boat

coz

-------------------
Reaction score
Who did I see this morning on the 60 fwy getting onto the 202 in a red f-150 4x towing that boat? :thumbsup

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
:D

Attachments

• 485.jpg
    485.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 831

Skyskier

skiing Parker since 1960
Reaction score
Who did I see this morning on the 60 fwy getting onto the 202 in a red f-150 4x towing that boat? :thumbsup

yo Coz,.......are you down here ?......................we're going to Del Mar track tomorrow to watch the horse's run.................gimmie a call if ya wanna kill the afternoon.

coz

-------------------
Reaction score

I thought it was him...WTF? T!! I slowed up to give a eastside/rdp wave :moon: but your eyes were on the road like granpa and didn't see me I guess, plus he was going like 50 on the fwy :p :D

yo Coz,.......are you down here ?......................we're going to Del Mar track tomorrow to watch the horse's run.................gimmie a call if ya wanna kill the afternoon.

No, I'm home, he was on the 60 in Mesa, I'll be at the river next weekend though, let's go for a SkySki :thumbsup

rivergames

Reaction score
Tyro, do you ever wave at fellow boaters when driving the griz?

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
I thought it was him...WTF? T!! I slowed up to give a eastside/rdp wave :moon: but your eyes were on the road like granpa and didn't see me I guess, plus he was going like 50 on the fwy :p :D

He's lucky he could get that POS Ford to go that fast. :D

cave

Reaction score
Fuggin wake boaters. :D why didn't you lay on the horn?

coz

-------------------
Reaction score
Fuggin wake boaters. :D why didn't you lay on the horn?

If I honked he'd just think I was a crazy honky or something :D I was trying to flash the east-val sign with my hand but he probably thought I was flipping him off :D

Reaction score
Honk next time Sucka.

And FU barker, the ford tows just fine.

cave

Reaction score
If I honked he'd just think I was a crazy honky or something :D I was trying to flash the east-val sign with my hand but he probably thought I was flipping him off :D

Awe the 60 way of saying Move Ova. :thumbsup
If you thought he was driving slow on the way out you should of seen me driving the Ferd home. That Dust storm rolled in quick. 35 mpg at times. Viability was maybe 1/8 of a mile.

Good times at the SAG cos, Should of played hookey and hooked up. Believe me, It was EPIC :D

I was told no pictures or video this trip. :drillsergeant:

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Tyro knows to just look straight ahead, don't make eye contact with whitey

coz

-------------------
Reaction score
Awe the 60 way of saying Move Ova. :thumbsup
If you thought he was driving slow on the way out you should of seen me driving the Ferd home. That Dust storm rolled in quick. 35 mpg at times. Viability was maybe 1/8 of a mile.

Good times at the SAG cos, Should of played hookey and hooked up. Believe me, It was EPIC :D

I was told no pictures or video this trip. :drillsergeant:

Yeah, that was the fastest I've ever seen one of those roll in, one second sunny, the next windy brown haze. Glad it hit after y'all were done having fun :thumbsup

Tyro knows to just look straight ahead, don't make eye contact with whitey

I had that thought as well :D