B9393999-AE6D-452F-9860-3161E2D40F00.png
C85A5111-E1A3-45A6-BDAB-4BD9B448C043.png
17AD7F6B-494D-4A35-B924-B32D026124CB.png
E03519BD-9962-4D60-92A5-BDD00E0A5348.png
581CA535-8C3A-42D2-92DD-0EB175A54466.png

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
It was well known that Biden was an insurance policy for Obama, knowing that NO ONE in their right mind would want to knock off obama and then have Slow Joe at the helm. Now, hes chosen his own insurance policy, Bruised Knees Camella.

Hes safe, until he loses, then he'll magically get the 'rona and die before he exposes more Obama administration secrets.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

just_floatin

Reaction score
The hiding in plain sight strategy does not seem to impact the Dems. If elected, the Dems will remove the Pedo at some point and swear in Heels Up Harris. Next Heels Up appoints a VP. Any guess who she will pick? They are already on tour.
112E3CBB-2EB5-4C20-8160-0A7E1D71B1D8.jpeg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The hiding in plain sight strategy does not seem to impact the Dems. If elected, the Dems will remove the Pedo at some point and swear in Heels Up Harris. Next Heels Up appoints a VP. Any guess who she will pick? They are already on tour. View attachment 922661

That old Luciferian hag wishes she still looked like that!!!

They're clearly racist not photo shopping Heels Up cum drenched neck. ๐Ÿ˜‚

just_floatin

Reaction score

Notice how Heels Up is bowing to the Alpha in the picture. Not good.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

Is that a pearl necklace she's wearing? ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
and Hildabeast is wearing Bill's choice.........."Lewinsky Blue"....... ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

RodnJen

Reaction score
hey look an โ€œafrican americanโ€ lol what a stupid whore....

Is it that she is well educated or successful that bothers you the most? Or perhaps she is just better at what she does, than you are at what you do.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Is it that she is well educated or successful that bothers you the most? Or perhaps she is just better at what she does, than you are at what you do.

Itโ€™s the Chuck Taylorโ€™s that bother me the most.

But Iโ€™ll admit, Iโ€™m quite sure she is VERY good at inhaling cock.
Itโ€™s the very basis of her so called success.

AntiBormac

Banned
Reaction score

Jen or lil rod... not sure which personality is typing;

Well educated....you fucking clown. Education has zero relation to intelligence. And I hope sheโ€™s better at what she does, as Iโ€™ve never been on my knees to advance myself in any aspect of my life, or lie about my race, religion or gender. I know clowns like you think its honorable, but I digress.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
What a fucked up ticket Biden/Harris is. I guess it reflects the party and their voters though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AntiBormac

Banned
Reaction score
No, itโ€™s because sheโ€™s a hypocrite.

youโ€™re bring to polite sir. sheโ€™s a flat out liar, a dishonest disgusting vile woman and a whore to boot.

i truly feel bad for her parents, as they seem like well grounded hard working folks. Some peoples hard wiring is just crossed from the factory and she is a shining example

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
The Definition Biden/HarrisTicket,one word โ€œSacrificeโ€.Think about all the qualified Democrats sitting this one out.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The Definition Biden/HarrisTicket,one word โ€œSacrificeโ€.Think about all the qualified Democrats sitting this one out.

Think of how stupid you have to be to vote for them after your party picks a VP who can't even get support from her home state....................

confused glasses man .gif

LMAO .gif

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score

Would a highly educated highly successful murderous drug dealer bother you. If sheโ€™s so great what happened to her in the primaries?

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score

What bothers me about Kamala is this; her presidential campaign was so dismissed by Democratic voters that she didn't even make it to the first primary. Yet now she sits in the catbird seat. For a party that so publicly professes their love for the sacred right of voting, they sure seem to enjoy not heading the will of the voters themselves.

RCDave

Reaction score
What bothers me about Kamala is this; her presidential campaign was so dismissed by Democratic voters that she didn't even make it to the first primary. Yet now she sits in the catbird seat. For a party that so publicly professes their love for the sacred right of voting, they sure seem to enjoy not heading the will of the voters themselves.

Perfect analysis. But the libtards won't care as they are sheep and say and do exactly what they are told

530RL

Reaction score

Fair point but not much different than Pence.

Remember Pence did consider running for President in 2016. However, legal reasons actually prevented him from doing so. In the state of Indiana, of which Pence served as Governor, running for more than one office on the same ballot is illegal. So what did Pence do? Pence tried to get a bill passed through the Indiana legistlature that would allow him an exception to the law, but the bill never made it through the Indiana legislature. Like Harris, his bid failed, and he actually couldn't even get his state behind him. So Pence, like Harris, officially decided to give up a shot at becoming the Republican presidential nominee.

Both Harris and Pence failed, yet both are in the cat bird seat.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

Remember Pence did consider running for President in 2016. However, legal reasons actually prevented him from doing so. In the state of Indiana, of which Pence served as Governor, running for more than one office on the same ballot is illegal. So what did Pence do? Pence tried to get a bill passed through the Indiana legistlature that would allow him an exception to the law, but the bill never made it through the Indiana legislature. Like Harris, his bid failed, and he actually couldn't even get his state behind him. So Pence, like Harris, officially decided to give up a shot at becoming the Republican presidential nominee.

Did the Legislature decide Penceโ€™s path or did the voters?

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Two wrongs don't make a right, but I forgot that Pence ever considered a run.

In the end I don't think the choice of VP makes even a spit of difference at the polls.

AzMandella

Reaction score
That's a hell of a pretzel there . Comparing tryin g to change a law to be able to run for two offices at the same time . to a person who tried to run for Pres and not only mustered barely 2% support . But could not even get her own state to back her . BUt because they didn't get the law passed it means his state does not back him . By the way Ind. voted for Trump/ Pence so it looks like they did back him .

530RL

Reaction score
Two wrongs don't make a right, but I forgot that Pence ever considered a run.

In the end I don't think the choice of VP makes even a spit of difference at the polls.

I agree.

With rare exception voters are fully committed to their choice by now.

Ballots have already been mailed out in 2 states and another 24 states will be mailed out by the 18th of September.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

Uh no. Pence withdrew his gubernatorial candidacy . Kamala ran for president and was forced to quit early on from lack of support, even in her home state.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

That stretch is just a little too far.....

1600207361687.gif

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚