WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The heart warming story of the week! Naked intruder shot dead in Scottsdale

Cdog

Reaction score
So this happened 1 mile south of my house. Crazy story but listen to the guys shout out to Merica & the 2nd Amendment. If any of you are looking around your CA neighborhood thinking you don’t fit there anymore but this story brings a smile to your face give me a call and let’s get you relocated out here to AZ.

Last edited:

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
So this happened 1 mile south of my house. Crazy story but listen to the guys shout out to Merica & the 2nd Amendment. If any of you are looking around your CA neighborhood thinking you don’t fit there anymore but this story brings a smile to your face give me a call and let’s get you relocated out here to AZ.

The best part of that story is...

They didn't say dick about the intruder. No name. No how he was such a nice kid. Not one word.

Perfect. 👍👍

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
A man protecting his family....

Most likely a suspect let out of jail from city officials. Good on him for protecting his own, and not thinking that police or anyone else would.

There is probably a reason there is no name listed.....

I tried to watch the video, but the embellishment by the media made me turn it off before any real details. Fucking scum of the earth.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Gave this a little more thought...naked pedophile in a daughter's room...two blasts from a boomer is probably a nicer way to exit the property.

I think most of us with daughters could get a little "creative"...maybe some powertools, maybe some farm implements...shotgun blast would've been the best way out for the intruder😈

2Driver

Reaction score
Clean up on isle 7.

LOL priceless, “ confronted by the naked suspect, who was holding a large piece of wood”

Last edited:

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
WOW.... now that's a Friday night.... that dude is a stone cold killer. Two shotgun blasts up close in the hallway ... and he's as smooth as silk talking about it the next day. Not sure I'd be as collected. Good for him handling that business... give that dog an extra fine meal too.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
WOW.... now that's a Friday night.... that dude is a stone cold killer. Two shotgun blasts up close in the hallway ... and he's as smooth as silk talking about it the next day. Not sure I'd be as collected. Good for him handling that business... give that dog an extra fine meal too.

He is an experienced hunter. I can only imagine the skills he has acquired over the years kicked in and he did what he had to do. What most of us would have probably done in that situation.

I know I made jokes earlier but he really is a solid, down to earth Wisconsin guy.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
He is an experienced hunter. I can only imagine the skills he has acquired over the years kicked in and he did what he had to do. What most of us would have probably done in that situation.

I know I made jokes earlier but he really is a solid, down to earth Wisconsin guy.
Yes, I was thinking either a hunter or ex military. Badass. Lucky wife.

franky

Reaction score
Cdog, You are bound to set the hook with that awesome pitch

ssc

Reaction score
"OUTSTANDING"

nuff said,

Cheers, Steve

WYRD

Reaction score
Holy Fuck...that is my Urologist.

He has giant hands...and is a super great guy.

He had a PA at one point that was super hot...my visits didn’t suck as much then. Lol
Props to that guy, hope him and his family can resume a normal life after such a tramatic incedent.

Just an fyi....size is realitive, my urologist seems to have tiny hands...

Sherpa

Reaction score
thats the news story I want to see on bay area news channels.............

that dude rocks!'

--Sherpa

ToMorrow44

27 Advantage TCM 800efi
Reaction score
At least the intruder was wearing a mask so he didn’t risk infecting anyone with COVID...?

I’m sure he was just out for a run looking for a drink of water...😏

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Now where did that thread go where everyone was saying a shotgun was an ineffective home defense tool?? [emoji849][emoji16]

Pretty sure those started as “ with a shotgun you don’t need to aim and they don’t penetrate walls”...both of which are false.

I don’t recall anyone saying they weren’t effective?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro