WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The Heat

JayBreww

Reaction score
Got upgraded for free to the suites on the bottom there. Those are sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DWC

Reaction score
Edit: made it. Could have been an interesting room if our daughter didn’t come along.

353A8B12-EC0E-498E-BBE2-EEFF2E7E805D.jpeg

Double shower and bath fills from the ceiling.
0BB71830-79B1-4C11-A585-6AE96E76FEC6.jpeg
Yep, stayed in the “regular” rooms a few times. Great views, nice hotel. It can a little loud if the bar is busy. We’re going to give the suite a shot this weekend. I’ll let you know in a couple hours.

Last edited:

guest hs

Reaction score
I suggested it to a friend he checked in yesterday and checked right back out. He said every piece of future was broken or damaged stains on carpet the walls etc and a bad smell. I thought this was supposed to be a nice place. He went across to London Bridge Resort and set it was much better.

sirbob

Reaction score
It’s Heat Hotel

Not The Heat

It’s always hard for me to just say Heat Hotel - kind of like Staples center, somehow The always gets in there :)

riverroyal

Reaction score
Rooms are cool. Your paying for the location not up keep

DWC

Reaction score
I suggested it to a friend he checked in yesterday and checked right back out. He said every piece of future was broken or damaged stains on carpet the walls etc and a bad smell. I thought this was supposed to be a nice place. He went across to London Bridge Resort and set it was much better.

We mostly stay at Nautical because of the cove parking. It’s 10x cleaner than there. :) Our room is a little worn. The tub needs to be re-caulked. There’s some wear on the built in furniture. It’s clean though. I wouldn’t hesitate to book again.
PS. There was a funky smell at the water near the bridge. Couldn’t smell it from our room or anywhere else along the boardwalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Anyone ever stay in the hotel rooms there?

We rent an inferno room once or twice a year. Love it.

Rdp pro tip.. when we rent a room there we load it with booze and it’s free booze for rdp members while we are there. Light parade etc. do it every year even though we don’t “advertise” it.

guest hs

Reaction score
It’s Heat Hotel

Not The Heat

It’s always hard for me to just say Heat Hotel - kind of like Staples center, somehow The always gets in there :)
Hmmm I didn’t realize they were two different places.

sirbob

Reaction score
Hmmm I didn’t realize they were two different places.

It’s not 2 different places

There is no “The Heat”

Unless of course you are referring to Staples and Heat Hotel - those are 2 different places ;)

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
It’s not 2 different places

There is no “The Heat”

Unless of course you are referring to Staples and Heat Hotel - those are 2 different places ;)

Now I'm confused. WTF? Does The Staples have a hotel? Lol . . . . .

sirbob

Reaction score
Now I'm confused. WTF? Does The Staples have a hotel? Lol . . . . .

HAHA - No

Everybody calls the hotel named Heat Hotel - "The Heat". There is no "The" in the name of Heat Hotel.

Everybody also calls Staples Center - "The Staples Center" - there is no "The" in the name Staples Center.

:) todays PSA

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
HAHA - No

Everybody calls the hotel named Heat Hotel - "The Heat". There is no "The" in the name of Heat Hotel.

Everybody also calls Staples Center - "The Staples Center" - there is no "The" in the name Staples Center.

OK. Believe I've got it now. There is no hotel in The Staples, but there is a hotel in The Heat? Right? Lol

Singleton

Reaction score
HAHA - No

Just like ‘the 5’ to ‘the 405’
It is really 5 to 405.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
We have an inferno suite booked. Just know that you guys that book it in the future my balls will have been all over it.:D:eek: I was actually really surprised it was only $1400 for 4 nights.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Irregardless this thread could have had some preplanning

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Wasn’t I surprised to find out that it irregardless is a word. Regardless, it is not good to use it.