WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The homeless suck

LazyLavey

Reaction score
My BIL was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia (NO DRUGS) about 40 years ago. He went through a period of homelessness, violent outbursts and vandalism. One night he scratched a huge X in my cars trunk, as he mumbled something about
Bourgeoisie.

He finally got help, pretty much on his own, and has been self reliant and functioning on his own for several years. Yes, he's on gov subsidized assistance. But he's got no choice... He manages a small apartment building in an L.A. suburb, pays for his rent

He openly talks about his illness and those low points in his life and acknowledges he needs his meds everyday.

Actually a very nice guy, a good gentle person and a pleasure to socialize with, as long as he's on his meds

As you all have said, very obvious......no housing issue, it's drugs and mental illness

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
...This thing...this chick...whatever you want to call her “...as I was fueling my expedition she came up leans up against the car and started to light either a cigarette or a joint...thought it was all over for me...

E7573033-B0E5-45EF-A148-64546A272D62.jpeg
41819940-A5DC-4CE5-9C41-B6C9F7B3611A.jpeg

rush1

Reaction score
Put a bullet in the piece of shits head ,if someone see's you doing it claim self defense either way he'll never do it again and that's what matters most. I don't feel sorry for any of them there's plenty of help out there for them. As far as I'm concerned the ones that dont want help shouldn't be living at our expense so fuck them, off all of them.

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Wife is pulling into the parking lot at work last week in riverside(Kaiser) and this crazed homeless guy charges outta the bushes and fast pitches a rock into her car! Right before this he had been at social services office where he grabbed one of the ladies computer off her desk and threw it at her. He would go on to fuck up 2 more cars then assault somebody at 7 /11 down the street before being arrested. Another coworker of hers got a rock to the car 2 days later same area la Sierra. View attachment 786599 Shit is getting nuts out there.
Dude would've caught a ass wooping b4 going to jail if it were me.. Thats nuts!

Richard.E

Reaction score
IMG_6420.jpg

This law abiding citizen was sitting on a bench on balboa on Monday in front of the shop. Looked like he was shooting up from the video I saw. Then he proceeds to walk around back and try to open doors of every business on the block.

Thanks Gavin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HgH Vltg

Reaction score
That sucks. Wife called me yesterday telling me that one of them followed her to her car asking for money at the Sprouts in La Verne yesterday which is not okay. Walking with the kids.

Father in Law ended up getting in a scuffle with one of them a few months ago when he said he didn't have any money so the guy decided to attack him.

It’s become really bad lately in GLENDORA/San dimas/la Verne area.

My parents live up by GMR, and they’ve had for the first time, homeless coming to the front door! That’s a hell of a trek up valley center with your shopping cart to ask for money in a nice neighborhood.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Good to know they can film Zombieland 3 in L.A.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Time to start gathering up liberals and feel good folks addies and phone #s. Make up hand out cards advertising free food, money and drugs, "C'mon over Bud", visit me for tons of fun and place to crash.......Let's start with Grads:D

port austin pirate

Reaction score
Over a year a go I went to a recycle station in Folsom to get rid of some aluminum cans. As I am pulling in I hear a crash behind me. First thought did I hit someone, no I am going forward. I look back and see some homeless asshole has taken a spill right behind my drivers side rear bumper. cans and trash all over, appears his dog on a leash on his arm tipped him over, he's yelling and swearing at dog, half drags him over to tie him to a tree on the island. A security guard is on island as well (just a kid probably 145 lbs soaking wet) I wait in my truck until the ahole gathers up his shit and is standing on island when I go to retrieve my stuff from the bed I see a spray bottle of flea and tick on the ground I pick it up walk back and hand it to him, he takes the bottle and throws it across lot and says I am having a bad day I don't need some ahole staring at me. I just get in truck and leave, come back later and the store owner approaches and asks what happened. I tell and make it clear I don't want to get involved (police were there had him in custody) He says well would you just take a call from officer I say fine, so now I have received a subpoena from the prosecutors office, and five minutes ago had a girl from the defense ring my doorbell, and serve me again. Now as soon as they relaease him, and they will, Ill have to be looking over my shoulder as tjhis asshole my blame me for what happens to him.

Spudsbud

Reaction score
my buddy and his wife found an acceptable solution. All legal of course.
Pocket carry. 357, 5 shot. He says it about breaks his wrist. crazy loud, and accurate to about 24 inches! But if approached closely. It'll git er done.
titanium. very light.

3566.jpeg

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
About 10 years ago I had a co worker, who is a good guy and should be a saint, try to help a homeless guy begging for money while we were in San Francisco. My co worker had coupons for a burger from McDonald’s. The guy got pissed and said that he didn’t want that and it was money that he was in need of. ARGH #$%@%$.

Also heard of a story from someone in San Francisco about a guy on BART boasting about how much money he coned out of people at the street corners.