WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The Hot Mayor.....

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Are you kidding me?

She's an attractive woman with a great body and wants to look good. That puts her were 100% of all women want to be.

I could see if they were spread beaver shots or if she had a big hairy mitt but bra and panties? Even if Arlington is an Amish village, that's not a problem.... it's a solution! :D

syco

Reaction score
only the jealous biatches would be offended.She is hot!! we need a new mayor in santa maria!

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
you know when a woman works hard to get and keep her body in shape, she is proud of it and is not afraid to show it off, ...it shows she has confidence and strength.....more power to her ...fook them tight wads...this is America, and she has that right to do so:beer

Phat Matt

Box Pimp
Reaction score
She doesn't look like your typical Oregonian. That's why they will make something of it. Tom Lykis calls Portland, Porkland. :)

Yeah, I grew up there.

WTRR

Not On The Boat
Reaction score
Looks pretty damn good for the Porkcific Northwest. :D
Probably saw a lot of hose action while she was secretary for the F.D.

snake321

Irish Republican
Reaction score
The old fat politicians are just jealous that they can't do it....

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Definitely looks good. The other women are just jealous. :D:beer

Take her anyday over that POS we have here in So Cal.

Another picture of her.

Carmen_Kontur-Gronquist_2.jpg

cruzer

Reaction score
I've been to Arlington. It needs all the help it can get. Little berg on the Columbia river surrounded by desert. Not much to do but work out apparently. You are either a farmer, work at the granary, work in 1 of the 2 restaurants, the gas station the grocery store, the school or are unemployed.

cruzer

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
I was gonna complain there was only ONE pic of her :beer

Any more??

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Who cares, it's not like the pictures show her in a donkey show in TJ. She's just a middle aged women who's proud of her body.:beer

Scott E

Reaction score
I personally do not have a problem with the pictures. However, I can understand where some people might feel it is inappropriate for her to be posing on a fire department vehicle in a firehouse for the pictures...

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I personally do not have a problem with the pictures. However, I can understand where some people might feel it is inappropriate for her to be posing on a fire department vehicle in a firehouse for the pictures...

Agreed...

RD

catman-do

Winter sux, lets golf!
Reaction score
Seems to me like she is an amature body builder. Maybe those pics were to help her get noticed. Atleast now she might get some new endorsements! Im thinking maybe GNC, and Haynes.

Scott E

Reaction score
Seems to me like she is an amature body builder. Maybe those pics were to help her get noticed. Atleast now she might get some new endorsements! Im thinking maybe GNC, and Haynes.

She can't be a bodybuilder...she has tits...:kewl

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I'd be willing to bet the few that are whining are prudes, fat, ugly and likely didn't vote for her to begin with...........as they say, misery loves company.

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score
I can't believe the stuff that upsets some people....:hotdevil:swear