WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The Jab

500bbc

Reaction score
Just had a physical, Doc checks my history and says "Good you had the vaccine". Uh no Doc, not for me, he's horrified starts in with the BS, I counter with yeah it's a real virus but it's a fake politically driven unwarranted hysteria that's destroyed millions of lives, he counters with a graph on his monitor, I laugh and pulled at the mask on my chin and told him you know damn well this chin diaper is useless political BULLLSHIT. He agrees and changes tack to Fauci Mantra, "I'm not worried about you, you're healthy, you could get it and cough on an old person and kill them". I laughed again. He quit.
I didn't need to ask him why they are bribing people to take it.😂

ridebig

Reaction score
Just had a physical, Doc checks my history and says "Good you had the vaccine". Uh no Doc, not for me, he's horrified starts in with the BS, I counter with yeah it's a real virus but it's a fake politically driven unwarranted hysteria that's destroyed millions of lives, he counters with a graph on his monitor, I laugh and pulled at the mask on my chin and told him you know damn well this chin diaper is useless political BULLLSHIT. He agrees and changes tack to Fauci Mantra, "I'm not worried about you, you're healthy, you could get it and cough on an old person and kill them". I laughed again. He quit.
My doc hell no. Against it from the beginning. Had to do the mask (by our fucked up governor) up but that’s it. Even some of his PA’s same. He did say if you are made to get the jab only J&J.

DWC

Reaction score
Time to change doctors.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Yep, doctor change time.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
1478958434189.jpg

Last edited:

Dalton

Reaction score
One thing I’ve noticed, people were very fast to associate any death or illness with Covid, but very slow, or downright refusing to associate any death or illness from the vaccine.

So basically, there’s one group down playing the dangers of the vaccine, and another group downplaying the dangers of Covid.

I’m weird, I think both aren’t as dangerous as people think......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dalton

Reaction score
Now let’s go really off track...if the pandemic happened under a Democrat, would democrats be downplaying it, and republicans overreacting? I really think so

500bbc

Reaction score
Now let’s go really off track...if the pandemic happened under a Democrat, would democrats be downplaying it, and republicans overreacting? I really think so

They downplayed it from the very beginning, calling President Trump a hysteric, a racist and xenophobe.

500bbc

Reaction score
Are you talking about the people that actually died from the virus or you talking about the people that are buying boats for twice the price they're worth? Just to clarify.
Shouldn't you still be cleaning off your box of comfort dildos after your last nights soiree at the bath house?

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Does anyone question why the CDC does not require their employees to get the jab, however other businesses are making it mandatory to maintain employment?