WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The Jan. 6th Circle Jerk

Wedgy

Reaction score
@530RL

Well that is obviously evidence of their attempt to assault and MURDER members of congress and or the executive branch....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You ready to admit that you have been lied to?

Serious question. If you were at the park hanging out with a group of people. You went to hang out and enjoy the public space that was open and be around your like minded friends. All of the sudden one of them just up and MUUUURRRRRDDDEEERRSSSSSSSSSS some other person. Are you guilty of that murder too? Oh, and for bonus points, there is video of you being there the whole time. Can't wait for the legal break down of how long it will take for them to issue the death penalty.
He doesn't have the balls to admit wrong.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

His immature ego will simply not allow it. ;)

1678465260183.png

530RL

Reaction score
@530RL

Well that is obviously evidence of their attempt to assault and MURDER members of congress and or the executive branch....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You ready to admit that you have been lied to?

Serious question. If you were at the park hanging out with a group of people. You went to hang out and enjoy the public space that was open and be around your like minded friends. All of the sudden one of them just up and MUUUURRRRRDDDEEERRSSSSSSSSSS some other person. Are you guilty of that murder too? Oh, and for bonus points, there is video of you being there the whole time. Can't wait for the legal break down of how long it will take for them to issue the death penalty.

His immature ego will simply not allow it. ;)

View attachment 1207812

Your are absolutely correct and what I witnessed was wrong. You three are completely correct, I am completely wrong.

Not a single person committed a crime on J6, not a single person engaged in violence, not a single person demanded to "hang Mike Pence" or kill any member of Congress, not a single window was broken, not a single entry was breached, not a single officer was injured by protestors, not a single shit was dropped in the capitol by protestors. It is all lies. The J6 committee lied to America when making such allegations. Tucker Carlson told the truth.

It was a guided tour of lawful peaceful protestors upset with the fact that dominion machines changed millions of votes from one candidate to the other under the direction and computer programming of Hugo Chavez. A protest of millions of mules delivering false ballots filled out in Hong Kong on special Asian paper that the Cyber Ninjas discovered. That election officials, judges, government agencies at the city, county, state and federal levels all the way up to and including the Supreme Court engaged in a massive conspiracy to steal the election from the rightful winner.

I admit it. I was lied to. Your views are 100 percent accurate and what I and other Americans saw with their own eyes were complete lies and made up video from crisis actors on green screen stages. Every video displayed by the J6 committee was a lie as it portrays violence and violence never happened.

Oh, and Sandy Hook was a hoax too. The government and those parents lied. Alex Jones told the truth.

I am wrong. You are right. I admit it.

I am happy to concede, you win. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Your are absolutely correct and what I witnessed was wrong. You three are completely correct, I am completely wrong.

Not a single person committed a crime on J6, not a single person engaged in violence, not a single person demanded to "hang Mike Pence" or kill any member of Congress, not a single window was broken, not a single entry was breached, not a single officer was injured by protestors, not a single shit was dropped in the capitol by protestors. It is all lies. The J6 committee lied to America when making such allegations. Tucker Carlson told the truth.

It was a guided tour of lawful peaceful protestors upset with the fact that dominion machines changed millions of votes from one candidate to the other under the direction and computer programming of Hugo Chavez. A protest of millions of mules delivering false ballots filled out in Hong Kong on special Asian paper that the Cyber Ninjas discovered. That election officials, judges, government agencies at the city, county, state and federal levels all the way up to and including the Supreme Court engaged in a massive conspiracy to steal the election from the rightful winner.

I admit it. I was lied to. Your views are 100 percent accurate and what I and other Americans saw with their own eyes were complete lies and made up video from crisis actors on green screen stages. Every video displayed by the J6 committee was a lie as it portrays violence and violence never happened.

Oh, and Sandy Hook was a hoax too. The government and those parents lied. Alex Jones told the truth.

Well....you continue to be wrong with this over exaggerated POS post derived from your egotistical imagination....I guess it's simply your nature. ;)

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Yore corrupt lying ass is like neon down here now.

7966401C-8318-49CD-960F-752FAD35F982.jpeg

Chyyyyyyyna homo......🀣

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

It's like watching my two year old throw a temper tantrum.πŸ˜‚

The rest of the bullshit you throw in there is pretty obvious an attempt to distract from your failure. Not gonna work.

And I noticed you didn't answer my question about your guilt at the park with your buddy who killed someone. WE NEED ANSWERS OH GREAT ONE!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I guess it should be pretty obvious at this point to you and the rest of your TDS buddies why they have not been able to charge Trump with leading this IIIIIINNNNNSSSSSSSUUUUUURRRRRRREEEEEEECCCCCTTTTTIIIIIIOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.... And that last video pretty much paints the J6 committee as a bunch of liars even more clearly now. Go ahead and attach all your normal bullshit... nobody is fooled except you at this point.

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Notice: Strawman alert. Illogical fallacy alert. Oracle alert.

530RL

Reaction score
Why bother? His position isn't going to change at this point and you know that.
Nor is the position of the Department of Justice, Prosecutors, jury after jury and the parents of the dead children at Sandy Hook.

Can’t help but wonder what they will teach in a hundred years?

That J6 was a β€œpeaceful protest” and Sandy Hook was a complete made up event of crisis actors, or that J6 was a violent attack on the capitol and a bunch of innocent children were actually murdered at Sandy Hook.

What a strange country we have become. 🀷

Wedgy

Reaction score
Nor is the position of the Department of Justice, Prosecutors, jury after jury and the parents of the dead children at Sandy Hook.

That J6 was a β€œpeaceful protest” and Sandy Hook was a complete made up event of crisis actors, or that J6 was a violent attack on the capitol and a bunch of innocent children were actually murdered at Sandy Hook.

Peaceful Protestor Sam. Teach, your children well.
Oh yeah, that's right. Not the Mama! Not the Mama!!

timstoy

Reaction score

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Sweet. How many of them faced or are facing Attempted Murder charges as you profess so confidently?

I really don't expect any type of truthful answer from you at this point. Your fragile ego will not allow it. But I will say I'm very impressed at your ability to fabricate statements and then attribute them to people. It's also hilarious that when you repeatedly get exposed for your bullshit over and over again your only defense is to throw in unrelated conspiracy theory on issues not even related to the subject matter at hand. You generally only see that higher lever bullshit from Libturd Politicians. The only thing missing from your word salad is allegations of Racism, Sexism, Pussy Grabyism, and Gender Bias....Do Better!

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
Sweet. How many of them faced or are facing Attempted Murder charges as you profess so confidently?

I really don't expect any type of truthful answer from you at this point. Your fragile ego will not allow it. But I will say I'm very impressed at your ability to fabricate statements and then attribute them to people. It's also hilarious that when you repeatedly get exposed for your bullshit over and over again your only defense is to throw in unrelated conspiracy theory on issues not even related to the subject matter at hand. You generally only see that higher lever bullshit from Libturd Politicians. The only thing missing from your word salad is allegations of Racism, Sexism, Pussy Grabyism, and Gender Bias....Do Better!
Why would there be charges for a completely peaceful protest with no damage, no violence and no injuries?

Shouldn’t the charges be against all of the J6 committee and all those who participated in the lies and false video that there was violence, damage, and injuries?

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

False equivalency Alert.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Why would there be charges for a completely peaceful protest with no damage, no violence and no injuries?

Shouldn’t the charges be against all of the J6 committee and all those who participated in the lies and false video that there was violence, damage, and injuries?
Another false equivalency alert

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Aren't you the expert claiming that all the video has been used for thousands of prosecutions and showed clear evidence of intent to assault if not murder...? Are you so far gone that you've actually forgot your own allegations in here?

530RL

Reaction score
Aren't you the expert claiming that all the video has been used for thousands of prosecutions and showed clear evidence of intent to assault if not murder...? Are you so far gone that you've actually forgot your own allegations in here?
Nope, I conceded to your position and admitted they lied. Just like the thousand prosecutions, all lies. Totally peaceful.

Not a single crime, no violence. Just a legal guided tour and all video of damage or violence was a lie and a fake video from the liberals. πŸ‘

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Nope, I conceded to your position and admitted they lied. Just like the thousand prosecutions, all lies.

Not a single crime, no violence. Just a legal guided tour and all video of damage or violence was a lie and a fake video from the liberals. πŸ‘
Making up statements again and attributing them to other people. How sad.

500bbc

Reaction score

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Wait, what?

Are you saying there was violence and crimes committed now?
I've been saying that the whole time. Your TDS has clouded your ability to comprehend anything other than RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA for so long that simple logic eludes you.

But since you are so talkative. What would happen if you went to the park to hang out with your friends. All the sudden one of those friends murders someone. Come to find out the park was closed at the time you were there. Are you responsible for that murder? Ohhh, and this never happens, but lets just say there is video showing you there NOT actually comitting the murder, but definately present. How many years do you think you'll get?

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Nope, I conceded to your position and admitted they lied. Just like the thousand prosecutions, all lies. Totally peaceful.

When all is lost, play dead with sarcasm. This is a tactic employed by someone with no ability to win an argument.

Good job comrade. Go grab some straw men, false equivalencies and out right pretzel stuff.

Your brain has ceased functioning properly.

530RL

Reaction score
I've been saying that the whole time.
If there was violence and crimes what would then be your problem with prosecuting the thousand that have been charged to date?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
If there was violence and crimes what would then be your problem with prosecuting the thousand that have been charged to date?
Like I've said from the get go; No problem at all. Just charge them accordingly to and following the same measures used and supported by all the loud politicians leading up to J6. I've searched and searched for the "Trump Said Pussy" penalty guidelines in the federal and local penal codes. I can't find it but apparently it exists somewhere because we are seeing it on full display.

Judges refusing a review of newly discovered potential evidence which could exonerate a defendant? Does that sound normal to you?

Still avoiding the obvious question I asked you huh... Geeeeeee I wonder why.

530RL

Reaction score
Like I've said from the get go; No problem at all. Just charge them accordingly to and following the same measures used and supported by all the loud politicians leading up to J6. I've searched and searched for the "Trump Said Pussy" penalty guidelines in the federal and local penal codes. I can't find it but apparently it exists somewhere because we are seeing it on full display.

Judges refusing a review of newly discovered potential evidence which could exonerate a defendant? Does that sound normal to you?

Still avoiding the obvious question I asked you huh... Geeeeeee I wonder why.
So we don’t have a disagreement on the facts, the activities were violent, we have a disagreement on policy where you object to the DOJ’s tough on crime policy.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
So we don’t have a disagreement on the facts, the activities were violent, we have a disagreement on policy where you object to the DOJ’s tough on crime policy.
We agree on the facts in partial. You seem to be of the mindset, based on your words, that thousands of people that day were intent on assaulting and potentially murdering members of congress. I, and others, have repeatedly pointed out to you and others that the DOJ has been weaponized against Trump supporters and is overcharging them and over prosecuting them resulting in an unfair legal system.

For some reason, the Libturd party who was in control of all this information for the last two years decided to cherry pick the information they released, only showing the "violent" parts in an obvious attempt to paint all those present that day as "Violent Insurrectionists....intent on MURDER... etc etc etc". Gee, I wonder why they did that? Could it have been a coordinated effort to rebel against the Government and President of the United States?

Try for a moment to just consider the guy they call the QShaman (You know the guy all dressed up with face paint in all the headlines lately). He has been the Libturd poster child for the "Insurrection" and portrayed as some violent leader of a well-organized massive group intent on, in your own words, committing assault up to attempted murder while attempting to over through the government by stopping the certification of an election. Well surprise surprise, there is video out there that completely exonerates him of everything but at the most a trespass or failure to disperse. Video even shows him reading a post from TRUMP in the middle of this whole thing telling all the people to stop and go home.... NOOOOO Surely not. How could this be???????????????????????? But for the last two years, the Libturd party and Main Stream Media has either ignored or hid, or both, evidence which proves at the most he committed a trespass. You brush that off as the prosecution not having to show all the video of him that day. The guy is serving 4 years for a Trespass. Set aside your TDS for a moment and ask yourself honestly if you think he was tried and sentenced fairly? Now consider he is one of the alleged "thousands" you claim are on video facing charges.

530RL

Reaction score
We agree on the facts in partial. You seem to be of the mindset, based on your words, that thousands of people that day were intent on assaulting and potentially murdering members of congress. I, and others, have repeatedly pointed out to you and others that the DOJ has been weaponized against Trump supporters and is overcharging them and over prosecuting them resulting in an unfair legal system.

For some reason, the Libturd party who was in control of all this information for the last two years decided to cherry pick the information they released, only showing the "violent" parts in an obvious attempt to paint all those present that day as "Violent Insurrectionists....intent on MURDER... etc etc etc". Gee, I wonder why they did that? Could it have been a coordinated effort to rebel against the Government and President of the United States?

Try for a moment to just consider the guy they call the QShaman (You know the guy all dressed up with face paint in all the headlines lately). He has been the Libturd poster child for the "Insurrection" and portrayed as some violent leader of a well-organized massive group intent on, in your own words, committing assault up to attempted murder while attempting to over through the government by stopping the certification of an election. Well surprise surprise, there is video out there that completely exonerates him of everything but at the most a trespass or failure to disperse. Video even shows him reading a post from TRUMP in the middle of this whole thing telling all the people to stop and go home.... NOOOOO Surely not. How could this be???????????????????????? But for the last two years, the Libturd party and Main Stream Media has either ignored or hid, or both, evidence which proves at the most he committed a trespass. You brush that off as the prosecution not having to show all the video of him that day. The guy is serving 4 years for a Trespass. Set aside your TDS for a moment and ask yourself honestly if you think he was tried and sentenced fairly? Now consider he is one of the alleged "thousands" you claim are on video facing charges.
The individual you speak of was sentenced in his plea deal for obstructing an official act of congress, specifically the certification of the election. It was a felony. Not for trespassing.

I have a hard time understanding how any of the video played by Mr. Carlson changes that fact. He was there, he was repeatedly asked to leave, he refused to leave and as a result his actions contributed to the requirement to evacuate the capitol by congress obstructing an official act of congress.

With respect to his sentencing, I accept you believe that his sentence was too harsh. There is a whole legal community that has been arguing that sentences are too harsh and as a matter of fact, there are a ton of prosecutors form LA to San Francisco to Portland Oregon who have been elected on that exact argument, That the legal system is too harsh and so are sentences. I simply disagree with such premise.

I have no sympathy for criminals and find the leniency given by some prosecutors and judges to criminals at the city, county, state or federal level misguided policy. I accept people believe that is harsh. So be it. That isn’t TDS, it is just the reality that I support tough on crime policies.

Sentences are not just to punish those who commit crimes but to send a message to anyone who is thinking that crime is acceptable. This individual stuck his head out of the foxhole and became the poster boy for irresonsible and inappropriate behavior as a US citizen. I have no sympathy for him or for his actions.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
The individual you speak of was sentenced in his plea deal for obstructing an official act of congress, specifically the certification of the election. It was a felony. Not for trespassing.

I have a hard time understanding how any of the video played by Mr. Carlson changes that fact. He was there, he was repeatedly asked to leave, he refused to leave and as a result his actions contributed to the requirement to evacuate the capitol by congress obstructing an official act of congress.

With respect to his sentencing, I accept you believe that his sentence was too harsh. There is a whole legal community that has been arguing that sentences are too harsh and as a matter of fact, there are a ton of prosecutors form LA to San Francisco to Portland Oregon who have been elected on that exact argument, That the legal system is too harsh and so are sentences. I simply disagree with such premise.

I have no sympathy for criminals and find the leniency given by some prosecutors and judges to criminals at the city, county, state or federal level misguided policy. I accept people believe that is harsh. So be it. That isn’t TDS, it is just the reality that I support tough on crime policies.

Sentences are not just to punish those who commit crimes but to send a message to anyone who is thinking that crime is acceptable. This individual stuck his head out of the foxhole and became the poster boy for irresonsible and inappropriate behavior as a US citizen. I have no sympathy for him or for his actions.
5 fucking paragraphs of horse shit.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Yes, yes of course. I wonder why you won't answer the question I posed to you regarding the scenario with you at the park, your friend commits murder, and what you should be charged with. I'm sure you just over looked it, and it's not because giving an honest answer would blow the rest of your nonsense excuse for over charging Trump supporters with crimes.

Nobody is falling for your tough on crime bullshit. In fact, that has nothing to do with the conversation to be had here. But yet again your TDS has you stuck on a single track path.