WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The Jan. 6th Circle Jerk

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Seems odd if the video footage was so damaging as some insist, that it would only be released to a single peddler of conspiracies and not to all news outlets simultaneously. 🤔

After all, if one supports transparency they would be shouting from the highest roof top of such a cover up by McCarthy and his lone “journalist”.
I really try to see any sense of logic you spew in this forum.... but

you really believe if the msm had access to that vid they would report it?...

Maybe like the same media that covered the J6 hearings... or the J6 "deadly" insurrection anniversary

those hearings were pretty fair and balanced... right?

only 1 person died as a result of the J6 protest... and it
weren't a cop

Wedgy

Reaction score
I was thinking more along the lines of, "My shit don't stink."
Probably not a competition you want to have with me.

I always thought the race card was played after the wallet comes out.

Pretty impressive. If I do say. And I do.

Since you already have your wallet out, and it being so rather large and all, I'll be coming through town about lunchtime next Friday!! You pick the spot. LMK the Deets. Thanks!!

530RL

Reaction score
I really try to see any sense of logic you spew in this forum.... but

you really believe if the msm had access to that vid they would report it?...

Maybe like the same media that covered the J6 hearings... or the J6 "deadly" insurrection anniversary

those hearings were pretty fair and balanced... right?

only 1 person died as a result of the J6 protest... and it
weren't a cop
So to understand your logic, the appropriate thing is that government only release government evidence, in this case video, to those that favor their narrative. Selective release of government evidence is the best way possible for effective, fair and transparent government? I can’t help but imagine the threads whining if the democrats did such a release.

Secondly with respect to logic, your premise is that only one person died in J6 and that was not a LEO. Is it therefore your premise that only deaths should be prosecuted and the other crimes should get a pass?

The premise by most in here is that the J6 protestors were patriots and all LE that got in their way are corrupt deep state “clowns” that got what they deserved. That not one person did anything wrong on J6 other than LE.

I find that premise remarkably devoid of logic and reason.

Wedgy

Reaction score
How dare you! Deny Ray and his miked up Goons the credit they deserve. So Shallow. I am shocked.
I'm shocked, and I am hurt. Lunch is most definitely off. Nuking some dogs and driving straight through.

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
Lol for 2 years all we had was the bullshit democrat gate keepers selective release of video. Now yoor bitchen that Fox isn't being fair?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No, I am pointing out that which you fail to accept, that the MAGA leadership is as corrupt and criminal as the D leadership.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Oh. ? The D leadership that foams at the mouth for partial birth abortion, killing newborn babies, and mutilating children?
Reaching deep to equate the two. Does not compute. I know you're not talking about Jodey. Example. Use in a sentence:

Jodey Arrington selected as Chairman of the House Budget Committee. Yeah, Jodey's dirty. Jodey's got dirt all over him.
The dirt is free. No strings. It's everywhere! It's red, it gets into everything, and It blows down from Canada...

Last edited:

LazyLavey

Reaction score
So to understand your logic, the appropriate thing is that government only release government evidence, in this case video, to those that favor their narrative. Selective release of government evidence is the best way possible for effective, fair and transparent government? I can’t help but imagine the threads whining if the democrats did such a release.

Secondly with respect to logic, your premise is that only one person died in J6 and that was not a LEO. Is it therefore your premise that only deaths should be prosecuted and the other crimes should get a pass?

The premise by most in here is that the J6 protestors were patriots and all LE that got in their way are corrupt deep state “clowns” that got what they deserved. That not one person did anything wrong on J6 other than LE.

My logic is questioning your logic that the msm would broadcast that video...

530RL

Reaction score
My logic is questioning your logic that the msm would broadcast that video...
I never made the argument that if given to any media outlet other than Fox that it would be broadcast.

My logic and argument was that when government picks and chooses based upon narrative, to whom they give exculpatory evidence, it is inconsistent with free, fair and transparent government. It leads to exactly what you seemed to not appreciate; biased committees, biased reporting, and manipulation of facts into ”alternative facts”.

530RL

Reaction score
I was thinking more along the lines of, "My shit don't stink."

I always thought the race card was played after the wallet comes out.

Pretty impressive. If I do say. And I do.

Since you already have your wallet out, and it being so rather large and all, I'll be coming through town about lunchtime next Friday!! You pick the spot. LMK the Deets. Thanks!!
How about Volanti at noon?

I’ll round up some other inmates to come along.

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
I never made the argument that if given to any media outlet other than Fox that it would be broadcast.

My logic and argument was that when government picks and chooses based upon narrative, to whom they give exculpatory evidence, it is inconsistent with free, fair and transparent government. It leads to exactly what you seemed to not appreciate; biased committees, biased reporting, and manipulation of facts into ”alternative facts”.
Government does it all the time, especially the left. How many times over the years did people like Schiff and Pelosi and so on only go on left wing outlets during Trump investigations saying they have evidence. How many times did those two people go on fox or newsmax and do an interview? You bring up biased reporting well there you have it.

So now it seems the right is taking a play out of the lefts book and now it's unfair? LOL... Look the left isn't up in arms because he only gave footage to Tucker, they are freaking out because he gave them ALL of it! MSM, CNN ect get just the right footage they need to air to continue the narrative. Now you want say it's unfair? No sorry to late for that at this point imo.

530RL

Reaction score
Government does it all the time, especially the left. How many times over the years did people like Schiff and Pelosi and so on only go on left wing outlets during Trump investigations saying they have evidence. How many times did those two people go on fox or newsmax and do an interview? You bring up biased reporting well there you have it.

So now it seems the right is taking a play out of the lefts book and now it's unfair? LOL... Look the left isn't up in arms because he only gave footage to Tucker, they are freaking out because he gave them ALL of it! MSM, CNN ect get just the right footage they need to air to continue the narrative. Now you want say it's unfair? No sorry to late for that at this point imo.
It is a bad practice for either side to do it and creates government that is neither free, fair or transparent. But fair enough, you believe it is appropriate conduct. It is the government that you want.

You support the right conducting the people’s business in the same way in which Pelosi and Schiff have done. Certainly backs up my point in response to Racey’s post, the MAGA party is really no different than the D party In its principles or conduct.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
No, I am pointing out that which you fail to accept, that the MAGA leadership is as corrupt and criminal as the D leadership.
which is the Reason Trump was Popular...

No R or D in front of his name...

Bad Orangeman wanted to Cleanout the Swamp.. R' and D's

you despised BOM cause he got into your pocketbook...

Majority of Americans, want AMERICA FIRST!

Deep State = Cabal = The Elites..

our Government are Pawns...

you KNOW IT!!

you have sold out America for your personal gains..

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
It is a bad practice for either side to do it and creates government that is neither free, fair or transparent. But fair enough, you believe it is appropriate conduct. It is the government that you want.

You support the right conducting the people’s business in the same way in which Pelosi and Schiff have done. Certainly backs up my point in response to Racey’s post, the MAGA party is really no different than the D party In its principles or conduct.
Well you believe it appropriate when it suites you all the time. Can't cry wolf when the other side finally says enough and takes a play out of your book. It's fair when the left does it but unfair when the right does it?

The MAGA party is tired of trying to play fair in an arena where the other side cheats non stop. You can twist my words anyway you like I am used it it. I will just keep calling it the way I see it.

530RL

Reaction score
which is the Reason Trump was Popular...

No R or D in front of his name...

Bad Orangeman wanted to Cleanout the Swamp.. R' and D's

you despised BOM cause he got into your pocketbook...

Majority of Americans, want AMERICA FIRST!

Deep State = Cabal = The Elites..

our Government are Pawns...

you KNOW IT!!

you have sold out America for your personal gains..
Well then the election was rigged for my ballot had an R next to Trump’s name and the R party as well as Trump said he was the R nominee? 🤷‍♂️

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Well then the election was rigged for my ballot had an R next to Trump’s name and the R party as well as Trump said he was the R nominee? 🤷‍♂️
Bush, Florida recount???

Corrupt!!!!

Drain SWAMP

PS, I personally viewed three broadcast where Trump had 1.5mil votes removed from his count.....

MSM hush, hush..

CORRUPTION!!!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

LOL. Everything you write is devoid of logic and reason.

Period.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🚗🚗🚗🍩

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

You support the left. That is clear. You are a leftist that calls themself a conservative.

You are unprincipled, illogical, and only in it for self gain.

Get a mirror, look into it, and see what everyone else sees. You total lack of self awareness has become painful.

Seek help, it will not seek you.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

All that kinda went out the door when your dim party used a production company to film the hearing.

530RL

Reaction score
@530RL EVERYONE knows yore a D. 🤣
As long as Trump remains out of office, those insurrectionists get charged for the criminals they are, and MAGA is over-run by the RINO’s (Reagan Republicans) you hate more than D’s, I don’t care what you call me. And as of 2020, nothing but results delivered in election after election. 👍

280838A1-105B-4D12-975B-6C4CE976BC42.jpeg

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
As long as Trump remains out of office, those insurrectionists get charged for the criminals they are, and MAGA is over-run by the RINO’s (Reagan Republicans) you hate more than D’s, I don’t care what you call me. And as of 2020, nothing but results delivered in election after election. 👍

View attachment 1203854
Ok, so when the 41,000 hours of video exposes this as a total fraud, which anyone with a brain already knows, will you finally admit that you are GMAC?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

View attachment 1203854

The ONLY thing yore delivering is the exposing of you and yore corrupt friends in the U.S. government clown!!!

Just take this board for example, they all know now....................

LMAO hand over mouth .gif

Yore day is coming and you and yore corrupt ilk are playing right into it!!! 😆

530 Xi leash.jpg

530RL

Reaction score
The ONLY thing yore delivering is the exposing of you and yore corrupt friends in the U.S. government clown!!!

Just take this board for example, they all know now....................

View attachment 1203855

Yore day is coming and you and yore corrupt ilk are playing right into it!!! 😆

View attachment 1203856
Yep busted, I am a Reagan Republican or RINO as you call it.

I got you an award to reflect your achievements…….

486638E0-77EA-4632-93E1-264B602FF0C5.jpeg

LazyLavey

Reaction score

May be foolish for me to think that any lib news network could have had access to these vids??

You think these vids exclusive to Kevin only?

Christ they had that kangaroo hearing and didn’t bother to mention this dhit

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score

View attachment 1203854
Holy shit man. I think I am one of the few that have always given you the benefit of the doubt on things but if you truly believe what you just said I am sorry you are either insane or RDP's best troll poster yet. Nothing positive has come out of this administration for the American people, nothing.

Wedgy

Reaction score
How about Volanti at noon?

I’ll round up some other inmates to come along.

You Cad. I uninvited myself after you trashed Ray and the Boys. They might be interested. Not me.. Try and keep up.

Wedgy

Reaction score
844 miles on Friday. IDT I really have the time, nor the patience. Not to mention, trust. I have issues. With your MO? LOL.
Seeing as the meet would be in in your backyard, discretion would seem to me to be the better part of valor. No?
Sad, but True. Too bad. Volanti does sound great. What is the Goal? What would be gained? You break bread with Friends..

That, is never gonna happen...

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Nor at all surprised you don‘t have the balls……

Says the bitch that runs when a thread is uncomfortable.........😆

Wedgy

Reaction score
Nor at all surprised you don‘t have the balls….
I've been called worse.

WTH? Not very inclusive. 2022 wasn't good for you? Not a good erection? You said you didn't care. Pardon me, my bad.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Well lookie here. Now ain't that a bitch. Ouch. Another Rat. And He's a lousy Rat. It will be the Height of Irony if and when the Samster tripple doubles down on his insistence on not listening to GP as GP is Fake News.
Now I've had a shitty Lawyer. Once. But this case matters. I guess the Clown Show in DC has a lotta depth on that chart...

530RL

Reaction score
Well lookie here. Now ain't that a bitch. Ouch. Another Rat. And He's a lousy Rat. It will be the Height of Irony if and when the Samster tripple doubles down on his insistence on not listening to GP as GP is Fake News.
Now I've had a shitty Lawyer. Once. But this case matters. I guess the Clown Show in DC has a lotta depth on that chart...

Interesting defense……Trump told us to do it….

“Throughout the trial, defense attorneys have suggested Trump was responsible for encouraging their clients and a crowd of others to the U.S. Capitol to disrupt the joint session of Congress certifying Joe Biden’s election victory.”

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

530RL

Reaction score

"Like Murrow, Tucker Carlson can be counted on to follow the facts, and for that reason he is indeed dangerous – not to democracy, but to demagogues."

@530RL with you being the resident demagogue, do people that follow the facts indeed pose the biggest problem for you, or will you pretzalize ad infinitum?

👻👽💄👌🥷👡
Which facts are you alluding to? The ones he tells you he follows or the ones he follows in private?

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Which facts are you alluding to? The ones he tells you he follows or the ones he follows in private?

Ya, newstweeker. Nice try.

That’s newsweeks spin on facts, doing exactly what all you demagogues do best. Spin and pretzel, spin and pretzel.

xlint89

Reaction score
Has anyone seen a video of a Capitol Police officer saying they were set up? Meaning they knew thy were extremely outnumbered.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Has anyone seen a video of a Capitol Police officer saying they were set up? Meaning they knew thy were extremely outnumbered.
Where are the "ones" who cried giving their testimony?........I would love to see those videos. ;)

BTW....these vids are AMAZING TRUTH! Thank you Tucker!