WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The Jill Biden thread

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
I wonder if he will ever make a personal appearance at an event that is not choreographed with a script and teleprompter.

He did not make it to the State of the Union....... 🤷‍♂️

1614524515929.gif

Andy B.

Reaction score
Another whore that slept her way to the white house! She would have been the first lady but oshit was gay!! 🤣

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Pathetic........she just jumps in & is speaking for the President of the United States, the leader of the free world.
I was thinking the same thing. I don't think I've seen that before, even under Obummer. I guess the setting of the interview could dictate if it's a group discussion or just an interview with the President 🤷‍♂️.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Going Forward Hitting “Like Button” = Thanks for Posting. 👍

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. I don't think I've seen that before, even under Obummer. I guess the setting of the interview could dictate if it's a group discussion or just an interview with the President 🤷‍♂️.

That would require the interviews to be conducted by people who don't lick the boots of their commie puppet masters

spectras only

Reaction score
The media must be missing Trump bigly, because he answered them back and gave them ratings. 😂

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Why is the government telling us how to think or what to believe in? Is this their job? No it is not...

Pelon

Reaction score
Put her on the men's soccer team and see how she performs. Nobody gives a shit about women's soccer. Nobody wants to pay to watch women's soccer. It has nothing to do with equality.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Wait...are we accepting that lesbian is actually a woman?
Cmon man...everyone knows we have the right to “identify” as anything we wish to be in this unicorn universe. I identify as a covid vaccination person. My pronouns are:

LazyLavey

Reaction score
WTF Is Jill doing as the First Lady?????? Community college advocate?

Oh, I know... Free community college, paid for by the govt and therefore controlled by the govt.. More ability to control indoctrination....

Or what about the Biden Cancer non-profit.... which shut down due to Brandon threw his hat in the ring and couldn't be present (heh.... in disgrace)

Just another PHONY