WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The latest rage for your boat trailer tires!

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Oh hell yes!

https://odditymall.com/prank-wiener...vOSMyymPvBFUDtRnvbXtef5jAbdAHwUVV8fPJt76T9buM

there-are-now-prank-wiener-shaped-tire-valve-stem-caps-that-you-stick-on-your-enemies-cars-thumb.jpg

there-are-now-prank-wiener-shaped-tire-valve-stem-caps-that-you-stick-on-your-enemies-cars-5798.jpg

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
He's looking to downsize....he's getting older now and doesn't want all the wrinkles around his mouth. :D

Or he is tired of having to buy and wear adult diapers after blowing out his ass all the time with the big ones.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Or he is tired of having to buy and wear adult diapers after blowing out his ass all the time with the big ones.

What were you thinking! That thought would have been better left in your own mind. :eek:

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
What were you thinking! That thought would have been better left in your own mind. :eek:
If I have to be constantly reminded about his preferences, then those situations get to be described to you guys

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Is what you are saying is that you and Grads are butt buddies and what you descibed about his bung is first hand information?