WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The lesser of evils..

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Question for the R’s and the D’s as well as the I’s

In an alternate universe you gotta vote for a candidate from your opposing party..

Who would ya vote for and why?

Part two.. For your own party but you can’t vote for your guy. Who’s second choice and why?

RCDave

Reaction score
Hard to say without knowing the specific candidates, but perhaps joe lieberman.

But I'd probably go 3rd party before throwing my vote towards a liberal.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Interesting question. Wife & I watched approximately 30 minutes of the Dem debate the other night. I tried to put myself in the mindset of who I would vote for if I was Dem. After listening & watching, I thought they were all terrible. About the only response I agreed with was when Yang said "Trump is not the problem". Yang dropped.......I'd leave the ballot empty.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
We just watched Frontline covering the protests in Hong Kong.
Bernie, Warren, Butteileg are all the same poison and even a little poison isn't OK.

Montana Gov. Steve Bullock dropped out but was the guy to roll with if you had to vote left.

Riverbottom

Reaction score
I would vote for Tulsi Gabbard, she is the only one I can understand. Seems well educated and has military experience.

Ivanka Trump, just to keep it in the family.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
If I absolutely had to vote for a democrat still in the race, Tulsi Gabbard. I think reality might wake her up.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Tulsi, when push came to shove, I think she'd ultimately be able to think on her own. She's still too rooted in her local quagmire to see the full picture, and I think shes got a lot of growing up to do, which she might. As well, would be fucking hilarious to have some male bitch be her running mate, that could be reason alone. Castration of male democrats complete, and it would wake up the entire world of how fucked up the left has become,

For my party, Jim Jordan. He'll keep the overalls on and keep cleaning the disgusting, vile, fucked up DC swamp. At least it seems that way.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Question for the R’s and the D’s as well as the I’s

In an alternate universe you gotta vote for a candidate from your opposing party..

Who would ya vote for and why?

Part two.. For your own party but you can’t vote for your guy. Who’s second choice and why?

Tough Question Dave. I like it.

Given that my Trump vote was a mix of FUCK EVERY LIBERAL PIECE OF SHIT OUT THERE.... and Holy shit, do they actually have a viable candidate other than Trump....

If I had to vote D ticket, I'd say Tulsi is a great option. As far as who is actually on the ticket, Steyer is a total nut job environmental extremist., but he is on the outside in regards to long term politician. If I had to vote that ticket and Tulsi wasn't on it, it would go to Steyer knowing he won't be able to accomlish his total green peace agenda.

nameisbond

Reaction score
In our provincial elections I'm forced to vote the lessor of evils. Last election the conservatives only ran three candidates for the entire province. Non in my district. The green party here, is Greenpeace communists fucktards, followed by the communist NDP. My only choice to keep the communists out was voting liberal.