WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The lines at the gas stations are already getting longer!

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Another freaking moron. But, at least she was smart enough to put a tarp down in the cargo area, so that when the gas sloshes around it won't soak into the carpet.

img_5381-jpg.585570

Taboma

Reaction score
Another freaking moron. But, at least she was smart enough to put a tarp down in the cargo area, so that when the gas sloshes around it won't soak into the carpet.

img_5381-jpg.585570

Plastic toter bins, full of gas, how the hell is she going to pick them up ? Then slide those plastic totes onto what appears to be black vinyl ? I'm surprised the static wouldn't throw a nice blue arc and cure all her problems and make the world a better place, in a flash. :eek:

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score

img_5381-jpg.585570
This is the reason there needs to be an application process before ppl procreate. Life will inadvertently be tough for ppl like this.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

farmo83

Reaction score
This is insane. I work at Chevron in trading and this is so unfounded. I'm more critical on Biden then most but good on him for repealing the jones act allowing for more waterborne cargo movement.

dirtslinger2

Reaction score
This is insane. I work at Chevron in trading and this is so unfounded. I'm more critical on Biden then most but good on him for repealing the jones act allowing for more waterborne cargo movement.

Chevron employee here as well, I work in El Segundo.

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Cheech and Chong at least used a trash can to fill the old T-Bird (leaves and all) before it went boom. :p 😁

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
There was a clip on last night's evening news showing a very smart person filling clear trash can liners at the pump.....

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
I should list my Yamaha moped for sale. Its probably worth 10 times what I paid for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
You guys wanna know what the best part of all this is???

Gas starts going bad in about 2 weeks these days. Within that time, it starts turning from clear to yellow, and then from there, it gets even worse. So all these Biden voters, stocking up on fuel, are gonna have a whole bunch of nasty ass shit on their hands in a few weeks.

Karma is a Wonderful thing! 😁

dirtslinger2

Reaction score
Nice !

I work in S&T. Congrats on making it through transformation !!!

I was secretly hoping I didn't make it, I'm a little too young to retire (51), but at 32 years there, I could have made it work. If they would have offered the package next year or 2023, I would have jumped on it.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
You guys wanna know what the best part of all this is???

Gas starts going bad in about 2 weeks these days. Within that time, it starts turning from clear to yellow, and then from there, it gets even worse. So all these Biden voters, stocking up on fuel, are gonna have a whole bunch of nasty ass shit on their hands in a few weeks.

Karma is a Wonderful thing! 😁
Joe..I thought all the Biden voters drove electric cars... 😊

Last edited:

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Joe..I thought all the Biden voters drove electric cars... 😊

See what happens when you try and think?

No Trump voters were filing their trash bags up with gas. :rolleyes:

Our mama's didn't raise no dummies, we were taught to think for ourselves, not panic like fucking sheep! :cool:

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
See what happens when you try and think?

No Trump voters were filing their trash bags up with gas. :rolleyes:

Our mama's didn't raise no dummies, we were taught to think for ourselves, not panic like fucking sheep! :cool:
bean.jpg
😂 How many rolls of toilet paper do you have left from last year..lol

farmo83

Reaction score
I was secretly hoping I didn't make it, I'm a little too young to retire (51), but at 32 years there, I could have made it work. If they would have offered the package next year or 2023, I would have jumped on it.

Lol

My mom has worked for Noble for around 30 years. She asked for a package and got a job instead, she was not happy.

dirtslinger2

Reaction score
Lol

My mom has worked for Noble for around 30 years. She asked for a package and got a job instead, she was not happy.

LOL, I would have gotten the package if I asked. I have a friend who got the same response as your Mom, he wasn't that happy either.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Victorville to Cedar no problems just the dick heads in the fast lane doing 60 🤬😩🤬 when I run 85-95 ✊🏻🇺🇸👍

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
I pulled into Sam's club in Chandler, AZ today and there pumps say out of Unleaded 87. I don't know how my Hyundai will react to 91 octane.. I'll probably get another horsepower out of her! 😂

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Everyone says it is imaginary that Costco has stated selling smaller quantities (F'ing Sheep). Here is the proof. The last package of paper towels I bought on March, and a new package I bought in May. That is 1.5 rolls less per package. I didn't look, but the price probably went up in addition to the reduction in quantity.

20210328_175930.jpg
20210328_175933.jpg

Sent Using Tapatalk