WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The Lizzard vs the Mouth(1badasshondo)

Roaddogg 4040

Reaction score
You won't be driving for nothing, you will have a good time:beer But don't drive to think you are going to watch L.L. against the RWC boys, there is no such thing as the Lot Loser:hotdevil

Yeah, I didn't drive for nothing. I drove up to be with the grand kids for Christmas. Just hope LL shows up and that we see some good racing...

Steve

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
Is it possible that Lot Lizard and 1bdhondo are the same person with two screen names ? They both have the same post count and joined RDP the same day ? Just a thought. :hmm

JBG

Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't drive for nothing. I drove up to be with the grand kids for Christmas. Just hope LL shows up and that we see some good racing...

Steve

Steve, how is the boat coming along?

Give me a call when you get a chance.

Tony

707 330-7374

Roaddogg 4040

Reaction score
Steve, how is the boat coming along?

Give me a call when you get a chance.

Tony

707 330-7374

It's commmmmmmmming... Should be in the water by the end of Jan... Fingers crossed...:)

Steve

charitycase

Reaction score
ha ha ha...Mine is so big that I was just going to phone it in. :beer

Looks like the weather is going to break on Monday.So it looks like you're driving.C-YA there.We will be up on Tues am.C-YA Casey

Roaddogg 4040

Reaction score
That was really nice ART... You really suck for posting that crap on here...:swear

Steve

cole runner

Reaction score
its time we fianally get to see if lizard is full of it see you all nyd:beer

Fiat48

Nobody
Reaction score
So..who said what and got banned?

Yeah...CFW I will be there NYD. Weather looks ok. A local may bring a little Cole to make some passes....if we don't have to go through snow to get there.

1bdhondo

LL has computer courage
Reaction score
1bdhondo is locked and loaded heading out in the morning. If LL doesn't show the boat will most likely will stay on the trailer. See you all there.

sangermike

Reaction score
1bdhondo is locked and loaded heading out in the morning. If LL doesn't show the boat will most likely will stay on the trailer. See you all there.

why not put it in the water anyways. its time the v-drives claim the water on NYD IN STEAD OF 500 JETS RUNNING UP AND DOWN THE LAKE WITH THERE JET-O-VATERS STUK ON FULL TILT LIKE A FIRE BOAT. :swear :fsakes

Roaddogg 4040

Reaction score
why not put it in the water anyways. its time the v-drives claim the water on NYD IN STEAD OF 500 JETS RUNNING UP AND DOWN THE LAKE WITH THERE JET-O-VATERS STUK ON FULL TILT LIKE A FIRE BOAT. :swear :fsakes

You'r right there... Tony told me you were looking for me today but we missed each other. As far as the seats go, if I decide to get rid of them DickVan Beannan asked for them.. If that dosen't work out I willl give you a call...

Steve

sangermike

Reaction score
hi steve, sorry we missed. i would love a chance at those seats. they are the ones that came out of my boat before i got it. when i talked to dave last week he told me that van beannan wanted them. i just would hate to see him put them in his boat and sell it off. :eek: hint.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So..who said what and got banned?

Yeah...CFW I will be there NYD. Weather looks ok. A local may bring a little Cole to make some passes....if we don't have to go through snow to get there.

Art made a post that one of my guys... Well actually all of us couldn't make heads or tails of, except for the fact that it was pretty "rough" to say the least? So one of my guys banned him.

I dunno who the guy is, if it was some inside joke or something that we dunno about let me know and I'll fix it. If it was... atleast the way I read it to be as well, then it is what it is? Lemme know.

RD

SuperDave013

Reaction score
Art made a post that one of my guys... Well actually all of us couldn't make heads or tails of, except for the fact that it was pretty "rough" to say the least? So one of my guys banned him.

I dunno who the guy is, if it was some inside joke or something that we dunno about let me know and I'll fix it. If it was... atleast the way I read it to be as well, then it is what it is? Lemme know.

RD

Dang, Art jumped the shark and I missed it. :swear