WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The movie Fátima

ridebig

Reaction score
I’m by no means a holy roller but I am a true believer. Everyone should watch this movie with what is happening right now.

Andy B.

Reaction score
?? What's it about and is it on Netflix or fire stick?

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
Its the story of three portuguese children that had apparitions of the Virgin Mary. The country and their families doubted them and tried to silence them. There is now a basilica as well as a new cathedral on the grounds where the visions occurred. The oldest of the three lived on many years in the same area as a nun. I wont spoil any more of the story.

Aside from the movie, the actual grounds where the apparitions occured is a site worth visiting. As are a few of the other basilicas through out the country of Portugal.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
We'll give it a go if we can find it.

I continue hoping all the church leaders find their spines and passion and open their churches back up. At a time like 2020 people of all faiths need their religion and religious leaders to help them/us especially in the face of Marxism which is anti-religion - that's the evil we're facing

nowski

Reaction score
We'll give it a go if we can find it.

I continue hoping all the church leaders find their spines and passion and open their churches back up. At a time like 2020 people of all faiths need their religion and religious leaders to help them/us especially in the face of Marxism which is anti-religion - that's the evil we're facing
Pastor John MacArthur has a spine, take a a few minutes to watch this video (it's a real eye opener) and you be the judge...

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
The next SCOTUS nominee will come under vicious Liberal attack for her beliefs. Clearly states in the congressional rules that’s not to be discussed.
Hold that thought.