The New McStain

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

1605801756991.png

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
"Might make some people feel better", yeah like the military personnel that fight and die for these bullshit wars?
Like the loved ones of those personnel?
Like the innocent "collateral damage" people the wars are waged against?
Like some of those people Crenshaw?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Doesn’t even matter.
Within a year of a Biden presidency we will be almost completely dependent on OPEC oil and once again war will rage all through the Middle East for oil control. The combatants all vying for “stolen” oil to sell to OPEC for $20 a barrel so we can buy it for $40 a barrel...just like Obama did for many years.
Fracking of zones is the only reason resource recovery is cost effective in N America today.
Don't forget, wells get rehabbed throughout their life span which involves perforating and fracking secondary zones in an existing well.
Fracking is not limited to newly drilled wells.
So by erasing all technical solutions that have given us the ability for recovery methods and becoming oil independent we are basically becoming, yet again, enslaved to our enemies.
Nice work libs.

wallnutz

Reaction score
Doesn’t even matter.
Within a year of a Biden presidency we will be almost completely dependent on OPEC oil and once again war will rage all through the Middle East for oil control. The combatants all vying for “stolen” oil to sell to OPEC for $20 a barrel so we can buy it for $40 a barrel...just like Obama did for many years.
Fracking of zones is the only reason resource recovery is cost effective in N America today.
Don't forget, wells get rehabbed throughout their life span which involves perforating and fracking secondary zones in an existing well.
Fracking is not limited to newly drilled wells.
So by erasing all technical solutions that have given us the ability for recovery methods and becoming oil independent we are basically becoming, yet again, enslaved to our enemies.
Nice work libs.
Just like I said with the mass shooting. I can guarantee we will be in a war within two years of a Biden presidency.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Ill hold off judgment of Crenshaw for this one at the moment as he has had a LOT of good opinions, ideas, and contributions to transparency. so far. Some differences in opinion are good for our country as long as they are respected. Lets just see if this opinion grows legs or not and go from there.

No problem.

98D2F67A-7B15-4055-BD0C-D20C0067A3F6.jpeg

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Ill hold off judgment of Crenshaw for this one at the moment as he has had a LOT of good opinions, ideas, and contributions to transparency. so far. Some differences in opinion are good for our country as long as they are respected. Lets just see if this opinion grows legs or not and go from there.

Yes and he does know about military matters from his experience.

I am not a fan of policing the world and leaving our troops in harm's way because some Muslim savages cant get along. This is why I'm glad they developed those low yield nukes. If we need to shut some savages down just drop one of those. Dont leave our brave warriors there year after year.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Can't trust anyone - Crenshaw is a "Republican" congressman from Texas and a member of the "Forum of Young Global Leaders" looks like a RINO with big aspirations

The Young Global Leaders, or Forum of Young Global Leaders, is an independent non-profit organization managed from Geneva, Switzerland, under the supervision of the Swiss government.

The Young Global Leaders is tied into the World Economic Forum

Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 3.04.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 2.35.25 PM.png

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Can't trust anyone - Crenshaw is a "Republican" congressman from Texas and a member of the "Forum of Young Global Leaders" looks like a RINO with big aspirations

The Young Global Leaders, or Forum of Young Global Leaders, is an independent non-profit organization managed from Geneva, Switzerland, under the supervision of the Swiss government.

The Young Global Leaders is tied into the World Economic Forum

View attachment 944293

View attachment 944292
That is concerning. I will definitely temper my enthusiasm for him but not entirely write him off yet.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
I have read and heard the statement
"Keep your enemies closer"

food for thought

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
And we’ve only been in Afghanistan what 19 years?! If we haven’t accomplished our “mission” by now there’s no chance we will.

US OUT NOW!

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
And we’ve only been in Afghanistan what 19 years?! If we haven’t accomplished our “mission” by now there’s no chance we will.

US OUT NOW!
Poppies...only reason we are there..$$$
Big Government is Corupt.....

Aka, Vietnam War.....

Why do we n$t h$lp Afric$ w$th th$$r atroc$ous ... I ha$e n$ i$ea....