WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The New RDP Next Week - READ ME!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
How long after the launch till the app comes out

Won't be long.. as other have said though I'm not even sure we need the app. We will have it, but I expect most to go to their browsers when they see how easy it is.

Dave, I apologize for not reading all 20 pages, but are you also moving to XenForo platform?

Yes we are, but we have a bunch of custom coded add ons that we are installing to it. I actually have the guys that developed the software working for me.

copterzach

Reaction score
I checked inbox, text and email. Still no application for moderator.....

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

RDP WILL BE GOING OFFLINE THURSDAY EARLY MORNING (APPROXIMATELY 3AM) AND WILL BE COMING BACK ONLINE UNDER THE NEW FORMAT AT SOME POINT THURSDAY! Hoping that it is still in the AM, but it's a lot of data to transfer over!

TAPATALK WILL NO LONGER WORK AFTER THIS NEW UPDATE!! (Thank God..)

RD

ductape1000

Here.
Reaction score
RDP WILL BE GOING OFFLINE THURSDAY EARLY MORNING (APPROXIMATELY 3AM) AND WILL BE COMING BACK ONLINE UNDER THE NEW FORMAT AT SOME POINT THURSDAY! Hoping that it is still in the AM, but it's a lot of data to transfer over!

RD
Note to self... Thurs morning drive is going to suck! [emoji41]

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

RD
Most people do these sorta things on Sunday mornings.

Just sayin...

[emoji12]