WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The new Sosa 34

SosaPerformance

Reaction score
Plug done
76570721-CF7C-4A1F-AE38-BD0BC35D52B0.jpeg

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I saw a few pics couple weeks ago. Looking good.
I've looked on their Instagram [he put up a brief tease on their 34' last week]...don't see either of the two boats finished pics yet.... FaceBooks got nothing since summer....whats your source for their postings?

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Friend is having 1 built. He showed me the pics on his phone.
Good for him.... I think ths community needs a fresh builder and these guys have a cool look .... How about those rear facing seats! My thinking is they are a streamlined organization set up to build as ordered.... thus no time for the social media postings as all hands are on deck. I think we all acknowledge DCB as the Rolls Royce of this market but there's room for Sosa.... especially if they have some fresh conceptual ideas. I just poked River Dave to do a segment/ video on them.... see what he says.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
What is it, somewhere around 10 mths since out of mold right..... awfully quiet. I'll check his Instagram and holler back if anything newsy

Singleton

Reaction score
Been since Oct 2021 that Sosa was on the boards

SosaPerformance

Reaction score
Hi guys !! We haven’t failed or given up .. we are still in the works of getting everything ironed out .. we had plans of setting up new shop in havasu end of last year and our building fell out and as most of you know it’s impossible to find anything to buy/lease/build in havasu in todays market .. we have boats in the works and are still 100% active in coming to market with a high end product .. I’ll try to stay more up to date with pics !!

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Hi guys !! We haven’t failed or given up .. we are still in the works of getting everything ironed out .. we had plans of setting up new shop in havasu end of last year and our building fell out and as most of you know it’s impossible to find anything to buy/lease/build in havasu in todays market .. we have boats in the works and are still 100% active in coming to market with a high end product .. I’ll try to stay more up to date with pics !!
I think we all appreciate the response. Best of luck to you and your crew. Like what I've seen thus far.

retaocleg

Reaction score
he said he is just lacking talent..........doesnt want to just produce, without the talent, and he wants to infuse..........without qualified people to build the boats, you dont have a company, you have molds....shitty deal

Last edited:

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I heard from a lil bird that they're simply busy making two boats is all.... I'm being a patient fan.