WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The New Way Forward Act... watch yore step in here the bullshit is deep

KevinR

Reaction score
I just watched this tonight also.

Pushed me real hard on my self imposed vow to not allow politics to get me angry. Truth be told anger won tonight.

It truly is unbelievable how elected officials set priorities.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
This needs to be brought to the forefront of any debate Trump is involved in. Make it clear this is what the Libturds are fighting for. I'm sure even the moderate registered Democrats would not support most of this.

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
We just don't understand their culture.

I understand the culture, there shit people from a shit Country. Last time I checked the people running the country were Mexicans. To anyone who will defend those people give this a thought first. If they’re such hard-working great people why don’t they stay in their country and turn it into the greatest country on earth instead of coming here and screwing this country up?

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I understand the culture, there shit people from a shit Country. Last time I checked the people running the country were Mexicans. To anyone who will defend those people give this a thought first. If they’re such hard-working great people why don’t they stay in their country and turn it into the greatest country on earth instead of coming here and screwing this country up?

Because they can come here and prey without fear of repercussions.

Soon they will all get what is coming to them, this shit won't stand for long.

Unbelievable.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
You want unbelievable, go to the Immigration Justice Network website........These are the idiots behind this shit

Taboma

Reaction score

I couldn't agree more 👍 Stop me if you've read it --- about all the RDPers fleeing California 🚚 🤔 ;)

Yes, of course that's different 😂

I only posted this so I could play with the new emojis 😁