WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The old Jetovator trick!

Meaney77

Reaction score
Obviously at Havasu, wonder what the back story was there ? Friends, foe, or firefighting ?
From what I read in the comments it looked like it was a possible hit, run, fight situation.

oldschool

Reaction score
The second boat looks like it caught some shrapnel.

hallett21

Reaction score
That couldn’t have felt good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SnoC653

Reaction score
Did that to a jet ski once that kept jumping my wake way too close to the boat. I saw him coming in the ski mirror, throttled down while putting the diverter up all the way and when he was about to hit the wake, throttled up and blew him off the ski. It was perfect except for the DNR boat (river cop) that saw it. He stopped me and said that was illegal. Played dumb and asked what he was talking about as it isn't illegal to make a speed run in the open river. When he mentioned the jet ski, I asked what jet ski? When he said the one jumping my wake, I said oh, isn't that illegal? So why are you stopping me? Why would I think there would be someone behind my boat doing something illegal? And wouldn't I have to know he was there to intentionally blast him? He let me go with a verbal warning. Said he didn't need to stop the jet ski as he had already been punished.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
We accidentally caught the jetovator from my grandpas boat when i was young from about 100 yards back and I seem to remember it hurting pretty good. Couldn't imagine how bad that felt.

78Southwind

Reaction score
@Hallett Dave to the White Courtesy Phone...please. Remember the PWC that was following you to close jumping your wake...lol

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

jones performance

Reaction score
From what I read in the comments it looked like it was a possible hit, run, fight situation.

story i read from the dude that admitted spraying the pontoon down was the dude in pontoon smashed into the jet boat in the channel, threatened the people then ran, so they chased after trying to get him to stop with the spray down the result. he mentioned havasu pd was involved after. 🤷‍♂️

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
As a recovering jet boat owner I know the power of the blast.

I ran through the roost of a friend's Ultra on purpose. I wasn't as close to the roost as in the video above , but holy hell was the interior of my boat soaked. Being it was 110* out, I wasn't too upset.

hallett21

Reaction score
Man that could really hurt someone

I was thinking the same thing. I’ve had prop wash hit me in the face and that blew off my glasses and hurt like hell. A jet boat could easily peel your face back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

floatn turd

Reaction score
kGWfhSOWFyDz3b6yLI.gif

Your ad here

Reaction score
Had a buddy blip the throttle and soak us with Pirates Den lagoon water... His engine blew up a couple trips later.