WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The 'other" cops during the floyd death, did you read this stuff?

riverroyal

Reaction score
The asian guy was on his 3rd day as a cop...3rd
Other was a week.
This vet cop does the knee. These 2 new guys probably had no idea how to react
Sounds like they did say something.
Fuck, get your dream job and this on week one, jail.

I dunno...if they dont go to jail they will be selling used cars in some shit small town after. Hiding

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
Read that today. Crazy shit. They said knee cop was the trainer too. Not many are going to tell their trainer what to do.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Yea, those other dudes have got to be messed up right now.

Be a cop they said.
Make a difference they said.
Pension they said.

In jail themselves within a week...

rrrr

Reaction score
Just little men swept away by mob rule.

bk2drvr

Reaction score
I wonder what the odds are of all these guys getting off in the end?

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

Chauvin is going down. He should go down.

The new cops might get off though. I can’t even imagine that being your first couple days on the force.. wtf.

arch stanton

Reaction score
I am sure the after the trials 2 years from now the other 3 will get off with a slap on the wrist and we will get more riots yea I know that was hard to predict

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score

I was watching this Legal Expert (?) on Fox and he said the DA's office was in such a hurry to keep the "MASSES" calm ythat they threw everything imaginable at the 3, and he knows some of the Defense Firms handling the Cases. I thought it very interesting when he answered the question if this a Slam Dunk. He paused and smiled and asked Slam Dunk? and smiled. Where in the world do they find a Jury that has not heard of this 24-7 non stop story. The State better get a better Prosecuting team than in the O.J. Trial.

bk2drvr

Reaction score
Well, hard to murder a covid victim...
This reminds me of the movie tropic thunder.
A movie about making a movie based on a lie.

There are a lot of dynamics in this case and the defense attorneys are going to use them to spin their story. I agree the other 3 guys should get off. I can't imagine the outcome if they are all acquitted.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Yea, those other dudes have got to be messed up right now.

Be a cop they said.
Make a difference they said.
Pension they said.

In jail themselves within a week...

I am not a cop.. I don’t pretend to know what it is to be one.

That all said if I was on my first week on the job I would have told that guy to get the f off his neck. Lol.

I’m not a doctor either but I can tell ya who killed George Floyd

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
Dam It, I cant find the article now but the 3 cops rolled over on Chauvin, not surprising but there was talk they would stand in unity.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I am not a cop.. I don’t pretend to know what it is to be one.

That all said if I was on my first week on the job I would have told that guy to get the f off his neck. Lol.

I’m not a doctor either but I can tell ya who killed George Floyd

I don’t know for sure, I read somewhere at least one questioned him.

EBT531

Reaction score
That sucks for the new guys. If its anything like other academies, you're told you are not sh*t until you pass academy. Then your FTO will tell you that you aren't a true cop until you pass FTO or probation. So you have new officers straight out of academy who have it drilled into their head that "they know nothing" and they are thrown into a scenario where a guy "resists". Now their hearts are pumping, Adrenalin kicks in, they see the FTO doing something that appears wrong but do you confront the "boss aka trainer" or did it even hit their minds as they see a crowd forming, cameras in hand, people yelling, are they going to jump us like those training videos we have seen?? Also curious who the other FTO on the scene was. Most departments only assign one rookie per FTO so maybe officer #4 was also a FTO? He would be the one who would have the hardest time getting his charges dismissed.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score

It's going to be hard to get a conviction to stick when the victim was under the influence of Fentanyl and Methamphetamine, and had Covid-19. This guy was no Saint, but then none of us are! It's just a fucked up situation for all involved. I feel bad for the 2 Trainee Cops. If this case doesn't get dropped for them, the rest of their life is Done! Chauvin on the other hand will get what he deserves.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
That sucks for the new guys. If its anything like other academies, you're told you are not sh*t until you pass academy. Then your FTO will tell you that you aren't a true cop until you pass FTO or probation. So you have new officers straight out of academy who have it drilled into their head that "they know nothing" and they are thrown into a scenario where a guy "resists". Now their hearts are pumping, Adrenalin kicks in, they see the FTO doing something that appears wrong but do you confront the "boss aka trainer" or did it even hit their minds as they see a crowd forming, cameras in hand, people yelling, are they going to jump us like those training videos we have seen?? Also curious who the other FTO on the scene was. Most departments only assign one rookie per FTO so maybe officer #4 was also a FTO? He would be the one who would have the hardest time getting his charges dismissed.
At what point does training both brainwash you, and remove one's humanity? I ask this honestly, as I have never been in law enforcement. I have been asked to do things that placed others at risk by employers...I said no.
I also no longer continued to be employed.
We all make choices. Some right, some wrong. Most do not have lives in the balance.

riverroyal

Reaction score
At what point does training both brainwash you, and remove one's humanity? I ask this honestly, as I have never been in law enforcement. I have been asked to do things that placed others at risk by employers...I said no.
We all make choices. Some right, some wrong. Most do not have lives in the balance.
brainwashing is easy, watch any news channel. Im in construction, as a apprentice the journeyman always knew more and you listened. Right or wrong. Eventually you follow their methods. It takes years to break bad habits after you realize it was the wrong

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
brainwashing is easy, watch any news channel. Im in construction, as a apprentice the journeyman always knew more and you listened. Right or wrong. Eventually you follow their methods. It takes years to break bad habits after you realize it was the wrong
I came up in construction as well. Learning details and methods of how to do a job, I think, may be a bit different. If men are easily brainwashed to not question the snuffing out of a life, maybe we need stronger minds. This isn't so much the same as an apprentice picking up a bad habit, as it is a person standing idle as a life was taken.
No job is worth what's left of my humanity. I've walked off jobs for a lot less than what those trainees let happen.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
My guess is a false flag.

The junkie Floyd's suicide helps his family ($$$$$), the bad cop gets paid off ($$$$ will disappear eventually) and the Deep State gets their narrative to reactivate BLM and Antifa to further distract from the President's achievements.

The new cops are simply collateral damage that will eventually be acquitted. No one in their right mind could convict them of 2nd degree.

2017 Las Vegas shooting anyone?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
My guess is a false flag.

The junkie Floyd's suicide helps his family ($$$$$), the bad cop gets paid off ($$$$ will disappear eventually) and the Deep State gets their narrative to reactivate BLM and Antifa to further distract from the President's achievements.

The new cops are simply collateral damage that will eventually be acquitted. No one in their right mind could convict them of 2nd degree.

2017 Las Vegas shooting anyone?

I'm leaning more in the direction of the movie "Shooter"...
"...would've been a bad job to take."

Cop's on suicide watch, so was Eppstein.

EBT531

Reaction score

It really depends on where you go to academy. Ours is very military like. Basically they break you down immediately and then build you back up over the months. You're in a controlled setting so its not like you're a risk to the public when broken down, but by the time you leave your mindset has definitely changed. A lot of that is where they are sending you. A Beverly Hills cop has a completely different mindset vs Chgo otherwise you'd die rather quickly.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Floyd sure had a nice funeral. I wonder who paid for that expensive casket and flowers.

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
I bet those new cops wish that would have just became firefighter

McKay

Reaction score
With the new charges I would not be surprised if Ellison wants him acquitted. Seams to be over reaching on the new charge. Seams to prove intent in this case is going to be tough. He's an Anitfa supporter and probably would prefer to see the country burn.

SnoC653

Reaction score
Ultimately the case will come down to which version of the autopsy the jury believes. Huge difference between heart attack and asphyxiation? Easy to tie heat attack to the drugs in his system coupled with the excitement and being afraid of what will happen. Hard to prove asphyxiation when the knee cut off blood flow not oxygen to the rest of the body (meaning his heart) Back in the 70s cops used to choke out unruley perps all the time. Unless they broke the guys neck doing so, I can't recall anybody dieing from it. Of course the trainer would be in his 60s at least to have been a cop back then.

Don't get me wrong, guy wound up dead in police custody. There needs to be some accounting. Was it hate crime? Probably not. Anytime a perp is drugged up and you have to take him in, all bets are off. But the TO failed to react in a timely fashion once the perp was out. Even if the guy had a heart attack, If the death could have been prevented with CPR then the TO is way wrong.

Show the rest of the story and let the public judge what the cause of the situation was. It takes a lot to get three cops on top of a guy to subdue him. Even rookies don't just jump on a guy to hold him down unless the guy is fighting them. Don't show only the parts that the media wants to spin into a lynching and hide the rest. If they wanted to kill him, they chose the hard way. The easy way is to let him fight then shoot him.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
It's going to be hard to get a conviction to stick when the victim was under the influence of Fentanyl and Methamphetamine, and had Covid-19. This guy was no Saint, but then none of us are! It's just a fucked up situation for all involved. I feel bad for the 2 Trainee Cops. If this case doesn't get dropped for them, the rest of their life is Done! Chauvin on the other hand will get what he deserves.
I believe this is the first person who has died after they tested positive for Covid that was not listed as a Covid death. Literally hundreds of deaths by gunshot or car accident or others, they have coded them as Covid but not him. The four other drugs and his pre existing conditions also did not help.

Does this not prove the Covid thing was overblown?? Did he really work at the same place as the cop with the knee?? Did he also deal in counterfeit money???

With all this, if the cop gets off, which looks to be a good possibility if all this is true, will light a powder keg. I doubt all of this was planned, but seriously WTF.

This is crazy.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
I believe this is the first person who has died after they tested positive for Covid that was not listed as a Covid death. Literally hundreds of deaths by gunshot or car accident or others, they have coded them as Covid but not him. The four other drugs and his pre existing conditions also did not help.

Does this not prove the Covid thing was overblown?? Did he really work at the same place as the cop with the knee?? Did he also deal in counterfeit money???

With all this, if the cop gets off, which looks to be a good possibility if all this is true, will light a powder keg. I doubt all of this was planned, but seriously WTF.

This is crazy.

Right? If Chauvin gets acquitted the entire BLM Nation will riot. Better Ammo Up before then. That could spark the Boogaloo!!!