Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score
DW???

Spill...

😄
Paul
CE74D2DA-10A3-4698-B294-5593E754AE83.jpeg
has an all carbon 32 Doug Wright that’ll have a pair of 400r’s.
If I’m a good boy, he’ll let me help him rig it. 🤓

It’s in primer, sitting on the trailer behind the little Honda. 😬

kobered

Reaction score
Helping my Dad with a few projects around his house in Marienville, PA
Stopped by the overlook of Bradys Bend looking down on the upper Allegheny River. This is about as far upriver as you can go with powerboats to the best of my knowledge. I'm dieing to drag the Skater over here & explore for a few days View attachment 1038876 View attachment 1038876 View attachment 1038877
Nice pics! You got our house in the first two pictures. You are correct; this is the last navigable pool. We have about 10 miles from Lock 9 upstream. Lots of boats for sure on this stretch! We had the 32' Sunsation and sold it last year. We now have a 27 Eliminator Daytona. Enjoy the rest of the summer.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Nice pics! You got our house in the first two pictures. You are correct; this is the last navigable pool. We have about 10 miles from Lock 9 upstream. Lots of boats for sure on this stretch! We had the 32' Sunsation and sold it last year. We now have a 27 Eliminator Daytona. Enjoy the rest of the summer.

That Daytona must be a unicorn up there.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score

Thanks for posting. I would like to learn more about that pool. What 27 do you have? When I had my 25 Daytona back here in 2016 we didn't see a cat hull from the Mississippi River the entire 1000+ miles to the Freeport pool.
Hopefully headed to boat races in Kittanning today. Give me a buzz if u are headed to races 925-421-59 six nine

kobered

Reaction score
Thanks for posting. I would like to learn more about that pool. What 27 do you have? When I had my 25 Daytona back here in 2016 we didn't see a cat hull from the Mississippi River the entire 1000+ miles to the Freeport pool.
Hopefully headed to boat races in Kittanning today. Give me a buzz if u are headed to races 925-421-59 six nine
Here's a pic. We bought it last July in Fort Wayne, IN. It's our third cat. Not boating today. The river is muddy. If you're in Kittanning, you'll see. We won't be there but thanks. Have a great day.
2021 at lake.jpg

Last edited:

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Here's a pic. We bought it last July in Fort Wayne, IN. It's our third cat. Not boating today. The river is muddy. If you're in Kittanning, you'll see. We won't be there but thanks. Have a great day. View attachment 1041350

Gorgeous machine!!! What power? I'm gonna try to sneak over to Allegheny River in early October if weather & river cooperate & run entire river up your way then next day run down to 1st lock on Ohio & up Monongahela to 1st lock, then back to Freeport. Luv to run with ya or at least pick yur brain about hazards up your way.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Just registered for Make A Wish "run" this Thursday noon - 4
Taking kids & families for rides from Captain Rons. Was happy to hear they do a 70mph speed limit

I thoroughly enjoy doing these events & seeing all the smiles

War Canoe

Stainless Member
Reaction score
Ripped it up today....mid week filet !!!
Coney Island mansion , south Delta.
What an amazing day!
It was so nice to drive the greasy smooth water!

Last edited:

War Canoe

Stainless Member
Reaction score
8DE976D7-9DE3-4639-AF46-B838D9314ABD.png
E1058AF1-6F48-43EE-84DF-0631EDE28987.png
Next Tuesday planning a Delta run....
Here’s the list so far....
Fresno Crew -2 boats
Kevin Kraft
Bill E
Rufus
War Canoe
So, Six boats
Howard in the rapid craft?
McKenna in the 34’ ... Kevin likes ‘em at least 36’ !!

Last edited:

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Yesterday I was fortunate enough to spend a few hours with 200+ Make A Wish people. We had 30+ boats ranging from a 25' tritoon to a 57' MTI CC. This event was called Wishing on a Ride. These events will truly wake you up about what REALLY matters in life. I took 4 trips, 3 with adult families & 1 with an 8 yr old boy named Keegan. This boy is going the wrong way, health & mentally, according to his amazing parents. They explained to me that 2 years ago he was talking & "alive" & full of energy. Yesterday they hoped he would smile 1 time. They told me he LOVES boating & going fast. They have an old 31' Formula that goes 50 mph & Keegan always wants to be on the boat. We got up on plane, Mom in passenger seat, Keegan & Dad in back seats. Got to about 35mph & Keegan started screaming & laughing & crying all at the same time. I looked at Mom & asked her if everything was OK & she said he LOVES it please go faster so we did. We got to our 1/2 way point, came down off plane, not a dry eye in the boat. I put Mom in drivers seat, back on plane & Keegan back to screaming & everyone crying tears of joy. We made a few detours on the way back with Mom driving & may have exceeded the 70mph speed limit. This was a day I will never forget. Thank u to everyone that supports Make A Wish.
20210826_144922.jpg
20210826_114754.jpg
20210826_114734.jpg

Blue Oval

Reaction score
Yesterday I was fortunate enough to spend a few hours with 200+ Make A Wish people. We had 30+ boats ranging from a 25' tritoon to a 57' MTI CC. This event was called Wishing on a Ride. These events will truly wake you up about what REALLY matters in life. I took 4 trips, 3 with adult families & 1 with an 8 yr old boy named Keegan. This boy is going the wrong way, health & mentally, according to his amazing parents. They explained to me that 2 years ago he was talking & "alive" & full of energy. Yesterday they hoped he would smile 1 time. They told me he LOVES boating & going fast. They have an old 31' Formula that goes 50 mph & Keegan always wants to be on the boat. We got up on plane, Mom in passenger seat, Keegan & Dad in back seats. Got to about 35mph & Keegan started screaming & laughing & crying all at the same time. I looked at Mom & asked her if everything was OK & she said he LOVES it please go faster so we did. We got to our 1/2 way point, came down off plane, not a dry eye in the boat. I put Mom in drivers seat, back on plane & Keegan back to screaming & everyone crying tears of joy. We made a few detours on the way back with Mom driving & may have exceeded the 70mph speed limit. This was a day I will never forget. Thank u to everyone that supports Make A Wish. View attachment 1043056 View attachment 1043057 View attachment 1043058
My Father asked me to take a antique car out to the Camp Quality Camp several years ago. His club was giving rides to the children with cancer. They put children in my car with IV’s hooked to them. It was a eye opener. The following year I was asked to help with this boating thing called Boyne Thunder. They were raising money for Camp Quality. For the first few years we gave the children with cancer rides on Friday of Boyne Thunder. Once I started the street show I was unable to help give the kids rides. It was rewarding to see them smile.

War Canoe

Stainless Member
Reaction score
Three shots of the lake from before to current. Oroville is lower than it has ever been. 269’ down from top. I won’t even go out there. Thank God for the Delta.
66A0E4E9-3B53-4D22-9F55-0B412B2A2259.jpeg

Last edited: