The Outboard Church

Bullhead bully

Reaction score
B5F0D434-453E-4720-946F-59C7814AFC7D.jpeg
E4CBD162-6FB7-4E0E-B160-72F8B1A18959.jpeg
06144467-7DA4-488E-A202-1EF6B52C6ECD.jpeg

AZMIDLYF

Reaction score
Hey, there is a guy on S&F looking for info on the Talon 18s if the owner of that beauty would like to help him.

War Canoe

Stainless Member
Reaction score
Trim would not go down....
Pulled power trim pump off and saw the “up” and “down” solenoids.
Down solenoid was shot, so replaced new and had it back together in 20 minutes. Headed to the lake for a little 3 fork rip session... it’s a solid 110 mile run.
A2925D92-A21C-4DEF-AE5C-85827C7D8AD3.jpeg

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Bully, that looks FANTASTIC!! Congrats
What's the happy cruise speed? How far does it take for you to take off & land on water?

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Sneak peak of what Joe built for Hooters. If you know what you’re looking at you know. Lol.
IMG_2740.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Sneak peak of what Joe built for Hooters. If you know what you’re looking at you know. Lol. View attachment 852737

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe is the man! I went to him based on your recommendation when I bought the Daytona, and he’s absolutely the best experience I’ve had for work in Havasu! I’ve had the pleasure of meeting his dad and Dave during my time down there as well! Truly a first class set of guys!

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
praying the wind gods behave this Sat?Guys from Fresno are bring two STVs and of course me and Bill with his STV and maybe Rufas?we all plan on launching at your hood and doing burnouts to horewood around 8:30-9:00

We will be launching @ BW also. Hope the wind stays down for you guys. I will wave as you FLY by us.

KingofBeers

Reaction score
Yikes...weatherchannel app showing 20mph with gusts to 30 on sat. Thats small prop and seatbelt territory. Sounds great!

War Canoe

Stainless Member
Reaction score
praying the wind gods behave this Sat?Guys from Fresno are bring two STVs and of course me and Bill with his STV and maybe Rufas?we all plan on launching at your hood and doing burnouts to horewood around 8:30-9:00

This run is going to be a barn burner....
I’m glad most don’t know where the hell they are going. I’m going to pack some nitrous. Fuckin’ light ass STV fuckers....I am praying it’s a little rough. 😉

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
This run is going to be a barn burner....
I’m glad most don’t know where the hell they are going. I’m going to pack some nitrous. Fuckin’ light ass STV fuckers....I am praying it’s a little rough. 😉

I have commissioned 42 cruisers AND 31 surf boats to destroy the Delta waters on Saturday!!!
This way I have a slight chance to pass some of you fast fuckers at least for a lil bit til you fly by me again.........

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score

We should be @ BW by 8:30 & take off for Horwood by 9am ish. Kev, high tide is 10:30am so should be good to cut in the back way past Holland.

Last edited:

stoker2001

Reaction score
Yikes...weatherchannel app showing 20mph with gusts to 30 on sat. Thats small prop and seatbelt territory. Sounds great!
thinking day befor??anyone down?OR Sunday looks decent after 10:00AM.gonna call a meeting with the boyz,gusts to 24mph don't work for us pisspots:mad:

Last edited:

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
thinking day befor??anyone down?OR Sunday looks decent after 10:00AM.gonna call a meeting with the boyz,gusts to 24mph don't work for us pisspots:mad:

We will be launching @ BW on Friday in a 26 DCB twin whacker coming down from Oregon. Not sure where we r headed but those guys want to lay down some miles on Friday. Was hoping to show them the middle part of Delta north of BW, maybe Walnut Grove @ Tony's for lunch.

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
12,000 on the non-turbo and 16,000 on the turbo. Climb rate depends on weight. Anywhere from 500 to 1200 ft./min.

For your flights longer than 30 minutes are you carrying some supplemental oxygen.
12,000 on the non-turbo and 16,000 on the turbo. Climb rate depends on weight. Anywhere from 500 to 1200 ft./min.

Are you pressurized or do you carry supplemental when you get into that altitude longer than 30 minutes. Or do you fly low so you can enjoy the scenery?

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
We will be launching @ BW on Friday in a 26 DCB twin whacker coming down from Oregon. Not sure where we r headed but those guys want to lay down some miles on Friday. Was hoping to show them the middle part of Delta north of BW, maybe Walnut Grove @ Tony's for lunch.

Watch out for the passenger in that DCB he likes men!! Just a warning..

Bullhead bully

Reaction score
For your flights longer than 30 minutes are you carrying some supplemental oxygen.

Are you pressurized or do you carry supplemental when you get into that altitude longer than 30 minutes. Or do you fly low so you can enjoy the scenery?
I’m non turbo.. I doubt I rarely get over 8000. It’s all about low and slow

stoker2001

Reaction score
via Moke or Georgianna?cross channel gates open?Georgianna is scenic,just have to ignore the 5mph bouys..been there done that..as long as your not wakeing docks with boats attached..pisspots drive on top of water+hence no wake.we have to refuel around mile marker 60-70

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
via Moke or Georgianna?cross channel gates open?Georgianna is scenic,just have to ignore the 5mph bouys..been there done that..as long as your not wakeing docks with boats attached..pisspots drive on top of water+hence no wake.we have to refuel around mile marker 60-70

I was thinking about going thru Rio Vista, wind supposed to be calm in morning, up Sac river for early lunch @ Tony's in Walnut Grove then back down Georgianna. Gates are closed. Want them to see some of the very pretty parts of the middle Delta. They will see most of the south Delta on Saturday St Patties run.

stoker2001

Reaction score
I was thinking about going thru Rio Vista, wind supposed to be calm in morning, up Sac river for early lunch @ Tony's in Walnut Grove then back down Georgianna. Gates are closed. Want them to see some of the very pretty parts of the middle Delta. They will see most of the south Delta on Saturday St Patties run.
gotcha,should be plenty of fuel stops?point at rio for one?i am down,Rick and Brian can get there beauty sleep and maybey catch them for a cocktail at Rusty?

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score

I’m getting the idea you don’t pay attention to 5 mile an hour zones.