War Canoe

Stainless Member
Reaction score
Saturday night special...
2EDC23F1-52E2-4C67-B160-FD7ACE313066.jpeg

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Will do! It came with a 4 blade 24 pitch ski prop so I was just going to run that for now unless someone has a 3 blade they would want to part with. 😀

Should I be worried that it doesn’t have a nose cone or low water pickup?

The four blade you have will be fine for fun days out with the family. For top speed runs, as Skia36 mentioned these hulls like a 3 blade chopper but the best prop I've ever run on a 20' Stoker is the 3 blade Merc Lightening ET, 26 pitch if you leave the engine height where it is, 28 if you go higher.

I wouldn't worry about the low water pick ups unless you are going to go up on the engine height.

Where are you located? If your in Socal and have or get a prop hub for your "rude" I have some props you can test.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
The four blade you have will be fine for fun days out with the family. For top speed runs, as Skia36 mentioned these hulls like a 3 blade chopper but the best prop I've ever run on a 20' Stoker is the 3 blade Merc Lightening ET, 26 pitch if you leave the engine height where it is, 28 if you go higher.

I wouldn't worry about the low water pick ups unless you are going to go up on the engine height.

Where are you located? If your in Socal and have or get a prop hub for your "rude" I have some props you can test.

So cool u guys help. We had a blast today

War Canoe

Stainless Member
Reaction score
Can you see around those corners while you guys are speeding?
We actually had an idiot in the south Moke go in our lane....swerved back to his side after he saw death coming at him.....
Only take one dork to kill everyone...smh.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Havasu Church was Wide Open today.

1.5 hours in the Seaplane
1 hour in the Extra
100 miles in the Nordic
2.5 hours in Sams Cirrus IFR training
And the went for a bike ride With the wife

I need more hours in the day.
View attachment 867701 View attachment 867702 View attachment 867703 View attachment 867704 View attachment 867705 View attachment 867706 View attachment 867707 View attachment 867708 View attachment 867709 View attachment 867710

Saw you in the plane yesterday as we entered the lake coming down out of the river (I stood up and waved), then saw you in the Nordic today as we came through the channel. Both pieces of equipment looked great as usual!

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
I don’t have a boat that can keep up with you fast guys.

It's all about getting out & having fun. Listening to Skia & Ragged will get your Stoker dialed in. We didn't get past 60mph yesterday & had a BLAST!!! Thanks to War Canoe for a great social distancing mental health day.

Bullhead bully

Reaction score
Saw you in the plane yesterday as we entered the lake coming down out of the river (I stood up and waved), then saw you in the Nordic today as we came through the channel. Both pieces of equipment looked great as usual!
Thank you, You were in the twin openbow correct ? Looked awesome !

BingerFang

Reaction score

I'm located in Fullerton and would love to take you up on that offer, thank you very much! I don't have a prop hub yet but it's on the list of things to buy.

stoker2001

Reaction score
It's all about getting out & having fun. Listening to Skia & Ragged will get your Stoker dialed in. We didn't get past 60mph yesterday & had a BLAST!!! Thanks to War Canoe for a great social distancing mental health day.
the phantom...well..he is just a phantom :p there is a rumor he once boated in a Mirage jag River racer that was legit;)

War Canoe

Stainless Member
Reaction score
Monday muffins...smoking lil muffins...I bet I could make those shorts into a small dress in two bites.
2E63FDBE-427B-4240-9443-8464D78A7082.jpeg
0E75A24F-C814-4568-A641-6B073CBCFFE8.jpeg

Last edited:

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
We actually had an idiot in the south Moke go in our lane....swerved back to his side after he saw death coming at him.....
Only take one dork to kill everyone...smh.

I always worry about you speedsters out there and all these tight turns you tell me about.

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score

I’ve been told you guys cruise at 80 miles an hour.
I generally cruise about 35 or 40. 80 would be my maximum top end.

SKIA36

Reaction score
Most turns are decent visibility...that said, you must drive very defensive to be safe. The Church preaches of safety on the water.
Wear your gear, assume there are idiots lurking. View attachment 867992
How much fuel do I need to run with these guys? I hold 56 gal. I run 108 Enduro Legal.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
How much fuel do I need to run with these guys? I hold 56 gal. I run 108 Enduro Legal.

56 gallons is way more than most of the under 21' boats running the Delta. Let's us know when u want to tear up our waters around here. My slow turd can haul 200 gallons but never filled her.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
I’ve been told you guys cruise at 80 miles an hour.
I generally cruise about 35 or 40. 80 would be my maximum top end.

Looking @ pics of your boat I'm fairly certain you can cruise 80 no problem............

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
Looking @ pics of your boat I'm fairly certain you can cruise 80 no problem............

I should clarify my statement. With a 24 pitch drag prop my boat is capable of well over 80 miles an hour. I’m sure if I put a tall prop on I could cruise at 80 all day long with enough fuel.

The truth is I don’t like driving that fast for long periods of time. I like to cruise slower and enjoy the scenery, I don’t enjoy much at 80 miles an hour . Most importantly, I am an old man.

Last edited:

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
I should clarify my statement. With a 24 pitch drag prop my boat is capable of well over 80 miles an hour. I’m sure if I put a tall prop on I could cruise at 80 all day long with enough fuel.

The truth is I don’t like driving that fast for long periods of time. I like to cruise slower and enjoy the scenery, I don’t enjoy much at 80 miles an hour . Most importantly, I am an old man.

There are times we cruise 80-100mph when appropriate & times we cruise 40-50.
Hope you can join us sometime

Saltine

Reaction score
There are times we cruise 80-100mph when appropriate & times we cruise 40-50.
Hope you can join us sometime
56 gallons is way more than most of the under 21' boats running the Delta. Let's us know when u want to tear up our waters around here. My slow turd can haul 200 gallons but never filled her.
You guys have any plans for this Sunday ?

War Canoe

Stainless Member
Reaction score

First post and he wants to rip....right on. You’ve come to the right place! What boat are you running and where are you located? Post a picture of your ride....

Last edited:

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Ripped around the Delta today with a few great people! Had a great time, boat worked as it should, and we have now made it to Redding for the evening. Going to rip around Shasta tomorrow. Havasu, Delta, Shasta...... All in 72 hours!

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Ripped around the Delta today with a few great people! Had a great time, boat worked as it should, and we have now made it to Redding for the evening. Going to rip around Shasta tomorrow. Havasu, Delta, Shasta...... All in 72 hours!

Hell ya, great day. Thanks for the help. Your 25 is rock solid & a sweet set up. Enjoy Shasta today, please post pics.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score

Wife, dog & me are gonna spend the night on our lil cabin cruiser Saturday night on the dock at B&W. Sorry I won't have our Skater out but would be cool to meet you & see your boat.