WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The Outboard Church

KingofBeers

Reaction score
Looking at a new ride for the family....yeah, it ain’t an outboard, but it does what it does really well. In negotiations....we will see.
mid then sell my Daytona, and keep the Cougar. The dark side makes sense very rarely...I believe this boat fits that definition. Has a wake that a pro wakeboard rider or a surfer would die for. Small tunnels should avoid me. View attachment 931792 View attachment 931793 View attachment 931794 View attachment 931795 View attachment 931796
Say it aint so! I have to be on high alert for those things in and near Discovery Bay where they generally lurk. They generally run around here full of ballast with nobody in the water....I dont get it. It does add an element of excitement when you are scooting around in a smallish tunnel though🙃

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Looking at a new ride for the family....yeah, it ain’t an outboard, but it does what it does really well. In negotiations....we will see.
mid then sell my Daytona, and keep the Cougar. The dark side makes sense very rarely...I believe this boat fits that definition. Has a wake that a pro wakeboard rider or a surfer would die for. Small tunnels should avoid me. View attachment 931792 View attachment 931793 View attachment 931794 View attachment 931795 View attachment 931796

The Supremes are good boats, pretty entry level, but good. What motor does it have? I have ridden behind a PILE of big $ wake boats.

What is the primary use? Surf, wakeboarding, foiling, partying?

The wake in none of those arenas will compare to a G, a Malibu, a new Centurion. It’s very comparable to a Tige, MB, and the lower end wake boats. That all said, unless you are a pro level rider in any of the mentioned activities, it will serve the rider very well.

My biggest complaint on the Supreme is the resale. Do the top 3-4 cost more? Yes, but they hold the value much better. If it’s a long term play, probably not a big deal. If you question how long you keep it, you might look a different direction.

If you do but it, use the shit outta it, lots of fun ahead!

Reactions: DWC

War Canoe

Stainless Member
Reaction score
Headed to Lakeport today....
Shopping the wakeboard boats....
Surpreme, Centurion, Malibu, Mastercraft.
Man, boats are expensive. 100k minimum buy in for these critters. The fancy ones are in the 3-4 hundred thousand range. I as honestly shocked. Trying to find the happy medium. Centurion F I 23 is also a consideration. Cant wait to see them all
E5FDBAC6-4185-4D0A-BB61-9CCA1FEA4AD0.jpeg

Last edited:

War Canoe

Stainless Member
Reaction score
The Pavati boat is so over the top gizmoed out...you’d think you were in a 70’s disco.

HST4ME

Reaction score
1602731378024.png

Here is a 1982 Hydrostream laying some whoops ass down 100 feet out of the gate at Jasper in Pro Mod.....now if you will exscuse me I have to go get the squeegee to wipe the faggot bro-dozer bullshit off my screen from a couple posts prior.

RCDave

Reaction score
Headed to Lakeport today....
Shopping the wakeboard boats....
Surpreme, Centurion, Malibu, Mastercraft.
Man, boats are expensive. 100k minimum buy in for these critters. The fancy ones are in the 3-4 hundred thousand range. I as honestly shocked. Trying to find the happy medium. Centurion F I 23 is also a consideration. Cant wait to see them all View attachment 931926

:eek:🤢 OMG the rev is turning to the dark side.

War Canoe

Stainless Member
Reaction score
Did a quick test ride Tuesday afternoon when it arrived. 450’s have a lot of power!!!
Bob,
You have been pushing the performance envelope lately.....
Gorgeous boat, can’t wait to roll with you.
Bob left us in the dark...not even the Rev himself knew about this MTI coming in.
I need to speak to my inner circle, I should have known about this!

HST4ME

Reaction score
Michigan chapter has a 30 Concept Sport Deck in house. Great boats.

War Canoe

Stainless Member
Reaction score
Amazing venue to boat...Conditions look pretty damn good! More pics!!

SKIA36

Reaction score
Last edited:

stoker2001

Reaction score
:p
just say NO to BORING plow-boats that part the Red Sea 🤮 :p

HST4ME

Reaction score
What a wicked picture...that is flying it !!! View attachment 935337
I have some poor phone videos of Bill putting it to some boats. He was the crowd favorite at Jasper and put some shit on the trailer. He schooled some dudes out of the gate in a bad way. That is the start boat in the background, so that is 100ft out of the gate and that boat was hooked up.

Duramax

Reaction score
IMG_2938.PNG
IMG_2885.jpg
IMG_2886.jpg

Started the vacation off good, but smoked a lower CLE and Weldon pump. Joe@Havasu Hotlaps took fantastic care of us and got my family back on the water.
Does anyone still run the Weldon Drag/Offshore pumps, or is everyone going Bosch?