WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The Patriot's Fight Back Thread-Services

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Dave had an interesting idea. IMO, this is where we start.

We all realize that we can't completely avoid all these cuck ass companies, but every little bit counts. We must push back in every way possible.

One of the most important is hurting Amazon. I switched my account back to MSC Industrial today (not sure of their leanings), but if anyone has feedback about them or a better replacement for business owners here, please let it out.

Make your wallet heard and never give in to these Marxist cocksuckers!!!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It's a part of where we start.. There is even quicker and more effective ways.

RD

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
When the dust settles, many of these companies will be broken up and/or cease to exist.
Read it again.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
When the dust settles, many of these companies will be broken up and/or cease to exist.
Read it again.

There is some very interesting facts in that, lets all hope it stands.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
so to avoid all the liberal run businesses, we would need to throw away our phones, cancel our internet service and maybe sell 1/2 our cars.

wild times! I did delete the facebook app off my phone today.... pretty tempted to delete my account, but still have some useful fun connections here and there (rarely post politics on there, and easy to avoid)

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Read it again.

You realize Biden can cancel this order on day one with a pen.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
We can all start by dumping these and more: FB, Insta, Google (use www.DuckDuckGo.com), YouTube (try www.Rumble.com), WhatsApp (try www.signal.org)

I'm hoping Elon Musk follows up his Starlink by making/selling phones. I'll gladly support him (hopefully he'll make them here in the US = home run!).

Elon Musk has said he's just trying to grab a small percentage of a trillion-dollar-a-year telecommunications industry around the world. If SpaceX can pull this off, the company could net about $30 to $50 billion a year.

He's suggested Signal instead of WhatsApp which FB owns. I'm working with my company to get them to dump WhatsApp and move to Signal

WhatExit?

Reaction score
so to avoid all the liberal run businesses, we would need to throw away our phones, cancel our internet service and maybe sell 1/2 our cars.

wild times! I did delete the facebook app off my phone today.... pretty tempted to delete my account, but still have some useful fun connections here and there (rarely post politics on there, and easy to avoid)

Of course you realize they're using you more than you're using them 🤮

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

We know we can't do it all, but every little bit counts. 👍

These people want to remove our movement, let's remove our dollars as best we can.

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Made in America / Made in USA products (confirm before buying as things may change):

If you use Google Chrome browser you can add this extension which reportedly will enable you to shop for American made products. I've added it but haven't yet tried it.
https://www.wecultivate.us/install/extension and, apparently, you can shop online here: https://www.wecultivate.us/shop/category/trending

Made in USA product lists:
https://clark.com/shopping-retail/american-made-in-the-usa/
Gifts made in the USA: https://blog.givingassistant.org/made-in-the-usa-gifts/

WhatExit?

Reaction score

CloutHub is Social Media You Can Trust
Every major social media platform has been accused of censorship and violating user privacy.
CloutHub is a non-biased platform. We support free speech and protect your privacy. We don't data-mine, track, or sell user data. We don't suppress your reach or manipulate what you get to see. We empower our members to influence the issues they care about.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Definitely STOP purchasing on Amazon. Use them for purchase research, but buy from the manufacture direct if you can, or at least from another source. Amazon takes approx. 15% from each item ordered, and that is money out of the manufacture/sellers pocket. No reason to pad Amazons pockets.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Not about hope.
That is useless maobama commie speak.
It is and it will be bro.

Well I wish that were true... but I also remember when Trump literally went through and smashed most of Obama's EO's one by one..

Iran went from funding terrorism under that dipshit to standing at the water cooler wondering where all the money went... Ole Sleepy Joe has already said he's gonna put us right back in the Paris accord and the Iran deal as well as "reconnect with the world." Basically give everyone free money again on us..

RD

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Not about hope.
That is useless maobama commie speak.
It is and it will be bro.

I admire your faith at this time, approaching the darkest hour when all apparent avenues have been gutted by fraud and corruption. Your unyielding strength of conviction bolsters mine.

I still have faith to see this through, whatever avenue it ends up going down.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

CloutHub is Social Media You Can Trust
Every major social media platform has been accused of censorship and violating user privacy.
CloutHub is a non-biased platform. We support free speech and protect your privacy. We don't data-mine, track, or sell user data. We don't suppress your reach or manipulate what you get to see. We empower our members to influence the issues they care about.

Well who pays for all that?

RD

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score

We all realize that we can't completely avoid all these cuck ass companies, but every little bit counts. We must push back in every way possible.

One of the most important is hurting Amazon. I switched my account back to MSC Industrial today (not sure of their leanings), but if anyone has feedback about them or a better replacement for business owners here, please let it out.

Please. These pussy’s wouldn’t dare to shop elsewhere. They are the jews of nazi Germany. WAKE UP FUCK HEADS. You won’t be ok. Your kids definitely won’t be ok

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Please. These pussy’s wouldn’t dare to shop elsewhere. They are the jews of nazi Germany. WAKE UP FUCK HEADS. You won’t be ok. Your kids definitely won’t be ok

what the... fuck?

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Drop Amazon, facebook, Twitter, google, apple. Find alternatives

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

I get it dnewps, it’s frustrating as hell. Hopefully we start to change some of them, the others will simply wander off to the slaughter. 👎

samsah33

Reaction score

Great list, thank you. How about the flip side, do you have a list of conservative-friendly businesses? It's easy to say don't shop at the companies on your list, but for lazy people like me it would be exponentially easier to support a conservative-friendly business than to gamble with where my $ goes after I avoid the companies on your list.

I also get that being on a conservative-friendly list in today's politically charged environment is akin to a scarlet letter, but something to think about, maybe in the future...?

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
Gab= Twitter. Rumble= YouTube, duckduckgo =google

Unfortunately, Rumble sucks. Very little content. I got rid of TV over 10 years ago and use youtube for entertainment as well as tons of great informational videos. I switched to Rumble a few days ago but they don't have a fraction of the content youtube has. Hopefully they will get better as time goes by but right now it is pretty bad. Is there another alternative?

DuckDuckGo is on the list to avoid.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Unfortunately, Rumble sucks. Very little content. I got rid of TV over 10 years ago and use youtube for entertainment as well as tons of great informational videos. I switched to Rumble a few days ago but they don't have a fraction of the content youtube has. Hopefully they will get better as time goes by but right now it is pretty bad. Is there another alternative?

Bitchute

More than Rumble, less than YouTube

just_floatin

Reaction score
Let the backlash against Big Tech Oligarchs commence. Someone understands that at some point they will censor you too.
F06BFFC6-0AB2-490B-BB50-430B799D0844.jpeg

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score

As people switch platforms I think rumble will get better. Why is duckduckgo no good?

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
As people switch platforms I think rumble will get better. Why is duckduckgo no good?

DuckDuckGo.com - Yet another lefty search search engine. A simple "news" tab search for "election" recently turned up article links to CNN, Wash Post, ABC, Politico, CBS, USA Today as the top 7 results. A simple web search for "Trump" produced left-wing news articles at the top of the page by the same lefty "news" outlets. Use 4conservative instead!

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Wow!
What a list! Some stuff will be difficult to avoid.
Avoiding some of this will be easy as I already do.
Starbucks? 😂 I make my own or hit AM-PM

Nike? Switched after the KK bullshit.

Tyson foods? Haven’t bought Tyson chicken since 2015 after seeing the town of Noel, MO. first hand and hearing the story from a local.

I’m sure glad In&Out is still a go as well as Del Taco....it’s almost time for shrimo tacos to come back🙂

Cybersprings

Reaction score
I cancelled my Amazon recurring services (music). However, I am paid up on prime until October.
Therefore, I am currently shopping to the find the perfect weight set for my home gym. Yesterday I ordered a 40lb weight set with prime shipping and free returns. I have a very strong feeling that it won't meet my needs and I will be forced to ship it back for free (40 lbs - 2 way shipping, no income out of it for Amazon). I have my eye on a different 40 lb weight set that I will try as soon as the first one has shipped (don't want them shipped together). I think if many people do this, it will affect their bottom line much more than just quitting. One method stops income. One method stops income and increases expenses for them.

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Made in America / Made in USA products (confirm before buying as things may change):

If you use Google Chrome browser you can add this extension which reportedly will enable you to shop for American made products. I've added it but haven't yet tried it.
https://www.wecultivate.us/install/extension and, apparently, you can shop online here: https://www.wecultivate.us/shop/category/trending

Made in USA product lists:
https://clark.com/shopping-retail/american-made-in-the-usa/
Gifts made in the USA: https://blog.givingassistant.org/made-in-the-usa-gifts/

Facebook permanently banned retailer PatrioticMe from advertising pro-America products
I'm looking at ordering from them - I've asked them if their products are made in the USA as I didn't find it on their website

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Facebook permanently banned retailer PatrioticMe from advertising pro-America products
I'm looking at ordering from them - I've asked them if their products are made in the USA as I didn't find it on their website

LeeAnn Miller, owner at PatrioticMe sent me this:

My shirts are District Tees. District is an American Company. They make shirts here and in Honduras. I get what is available when I order. I am in NC, my screen printer is in NC and my marketing/tech support company is in FL. Hope this helps.

LeeAnn Miller

Owner, PatrioticMe