WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The preliminary numbers

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
On my motor were 1015hp 1022ft/lbs at 5200 at 14 lbs of boost

it was dropping fuel pressure so Cason is taking appart the regulator to check for debris and then going to re jet.

I am going back at 4:30 to see the final pull. It will be set up at 16 lbs of boost and should max out around 6000 rpm and somewhere about 1100hp

I will post up final numbers tomorrow

Mondorally

Reaction score

it was dropping fuel pressure so Cason is taking appart the regulator to check for debris and then going to re jet.

I am going back at 4:30 to see the final pull. It will be set up at 16 lbs of boost and should max out around 6000 rpm and somewhere about 1100hp

:thumbsup

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score

Thats all ;)
________
Ford P68

Last edited:

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
It's gonna be one fast little somofabitch! you've gotta be excited to get that sucker back together all dialed in and polished up.

Those numbers are probably more like 1250-1300 on anyone else's dyno :D. Carson's equipment is the truth serum for horsepower

Last edited:

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
rerig coming? :thumbsup

All the parts are back from the polisher and annodizer (every peice of aluminum was stripper, polished and re-annodized) I have the seats from Lee they should start bolting it back together as soon as the motor comes off of the dyno.

Looks like Carson as he said is "still dicking with it" and won't run it again until morning, so I won't have the final number until tomorrow. :swear

Thats all ;)

Wait until next year smart ass. :skull

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
All the parts are back from the polisher and annodizer (every peice of aluminum was stripper, polished and re-annodized) I have the seats from Lee they should start bolting it back together as soon as the motor comes off of the dyno.

Looks like Carson as he said is "still dicking with it" and won't run it again until morning, so I won't have the final number until tomorrow. :swear

Wait until next year smart ass. :skull

EFI and about 400 more ponies :eek: :beer taking a chick for a ride will definitely get her panties wet..... probably in a bad way! :D

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
EFI and about 400 more ponies :eek: :beer taking a chick for a ride will definitely get her panties wet..... probably in a bad way! :D

It will get them wet now I'm pretty sure. I didn't know you could get them wet in a bad way :hmm:skull:D

With the way Im going now... I wont be alive next year ;)

I think you meant to say we :eek:

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
It will get them wet now I'm pretty sure. I didn't know you could get them wet in a bad way :hmm:skull:D

No doubt about that, are you leaving the passenger seat facing backward or flipping it, Sitting backwards will really scare the shit out of an amateur:cool:

The bad way is when they shit themselves :skull

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
No doubt about that, are you leaving the passenger seat facing backward or flipping it, Sitting backwards will really scare the shit out of an amateur:cool:

It will be facing forward for nnow but I will be able to flip it if I ever want to pull a race.

I tend to think that if they are facing backwards and can't see what's comming at them is sometimes a much better way to give someone a flat out plates up ride :D:thumbsup:skull

BNB2008

Banned
Reaction score
A favour please?? Could you post up a few pics of your boat?? Never seen it, and would love to...looks awesome..thanks!!!!

D

Deleted Account

Attachments

• Desert%20%26%20River%20059.jpg
    Desert%20%26%20River%20059.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 258
  • Desert%20%26%20River%20066.jpg
    Desert%20%26%20River%20066.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 258
  • Desert%20%26%20River%20081.jpg
    Desert%20%26%20River%20081.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 254
Last edited by a moderator:

Phebus

Past Poster.
Reaction score
Lynch, I don't know you, but that beautiful boat putting up those kind of numbers, I just have to tell you you suck. :D

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Did you get rid of that ugly ass lee intercooler this year or are you waiting till you do the major overhaul next? you told already me but i've been drinking too many beers from aluminum cans and forgot

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I dunno.. Sitting facing backwards always makes me feel like I'm going slower then we actually are kinda deal.. I remember when Trevor flipped the seat around in his vector, and I went for a couple rides in that deal, scared the shit outta me..

Never had an issue riding in it before.. LOL

RD

HottRoddeR

Reaction score
A little work on the exhaust manifolds there.:hmm Is that so the rotary mufflers don't crash into the intercooler? I hope you didn't leave it like that. I'm just saying....:D

Sleeper CP

Reaction score
Nice very nice :beer

Good luck today.

Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover :D

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
Lynch, I don't know you, but that beautiful boat putting up those kind of numbers, I just have to tell you you suck. :D

I'll take that as a compliment :D

Did you get rid of that ugly ass lee intercooler this year or are you waiting till you do the major overhaul next? you told already me but i've been drinking too many beers from aluminum cans and forgot

The motor looks nothing like that anymore. Gentry intercooler, new tunnel ram new exhaust manifolds and everything is polished. No more purple on the turbos.

Is that Kompaniez' boat..I thought I just saw it when I was up at Arrowhead last summer. That purple is a great look in person actually. Congrats!

Yes it is Peter's old boat, I have spent the better part of the winter and spring depetering it. It spent 6 weeks at Pats Fiberglass redoing everything inside and out. All the parts have been pulled out stripped, re-polished re-annodized. Anything that didn't look good was re made. So for all intents and purposes it is a new boat.

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
A little work on the exhaust manifolds there.:hmm Is that so the rotary mufflers don't crash into the intercooler? I hope you didn't leave it like that. I'm just saying....:D

Come on you know I wouldn't leave it like that and even if I wanted to therre's no way Carson would let it leave his shop like that.

Halvecto

Reaction score
Yes it is Peter's old boat, I have spent the better part of the winter and spring depetering it. It spent 6 weeks at Pats Fiberglass redoing everything inside and out. All the parts have been pulled out stripped, re-polished re-annodized. Anything that didn't look good was re made. So for all intents and purposes it is a new boat.

Wow, that boat was in pretty good shape I thought, although it was a workhorse at some of the circle races over the last few years! I watched him pull hard race after race after race at Puddingstone a few years back. Didn't Teague do his engines?

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
Wow, that boat was in pretty good shape I thought, although it was a workhorse at some of the circle races over the last few years! I watched him pull hard race after race after race at Puddingstone a few years back. Didn't Teague do his engines?

Teague did but he will never see that boat again. He had that motor set up very poorly. It was way rich, it didnt have the power valves blocked off like you are supposed to on a turbo motor, the boat was plumbed for functionality and not clean by any means etc. the motor as he had it set up made 915hp yesterday. When the power valves were blocked off it picked up 100 hp. Carson figures by the time he gets it jetted correctly and everything set up the way it should be it will make right about 1100 hp. So anyone that thinks Dynos are a waste of time...dyno time for me picked me up about 200 hp...I'd say that is well worth it.