WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The RDP Electric Cars Thread Got Me Thinking...Stickers on Your Cars/Trucks

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
You guys that put stickers on your tool boxes are crazy. No way I could put a sticker on my tool box. The only thing I have decorated my tool box with is a 7.3 door badge from a 2002 to cover a scratch.
I sold my Snap-on boxes before I moved here (needed working capital). After scraping the Horrible Freight logos, I found my old box of misc crap from here and there😂

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
I run rdp stickers on my personal and work trucks but not cars

Orange Juice

Reaction score
Didn't want to hijack the other thread, but people putting boat manufacturer's stickers on their trucks or cars was mentioned.

I've always wondered why people do that? We've even made some stickers for people using my wife's Cricut so they could put the manufacturer of their boat on their car or truck.

I'm going to take a wild step here and assume there are a few of you around this place who participate in the peel and stick on the back window. Just curious why?
It’s a 1990’s thing. If you didn’t live it, you won’t understand.

28Eliminator

Reaction score
Because I can…
4E96745C-4A93-437A-A396-A4294399630D.jpeg

zbudman

Coors Light Strong
Reaction score
I have a white Silverado. They’re all over so I have a larger Laveycraft sticker on the rear so the wife can pick me out on the ramp when I go retrieve the boat.

braindead

Reaction score
If nobody is putting these things on their cars.. wtf are you guys doing with the thousands of 7.00 a whack stickers we are giving out? 😳
My sticker was light green with sparkles, so it went on my toolbox, thanks Dave!

Your ad here

Reaction score
If nobody is putting these things on their cars.. wtf are you guys doing with the thousands of 7.00 a whack stickers we are giving out? 😳
Honestly probably half go in the trash... I got 3 and only 1 peeled off the paper without sticking or tearing. Other 2 tore and went in the trash. This was beginning of 2019 and were RDSUX stickers.

ultra26shadow

Reaction score
Daughter has some on her toy bins 👍 The one posted on the Tesla on the other thread is too big for some cars as the rear wiper would hit it depending on placement or size of window. Some smaller ones I would rock.

Nordie

Reaction score
I run a small American flag sticker on my work truck. Wife has a Doberman sticker on her flex, I prefer to keep things simple.

I cringe when I see the spartan arms stickers, or any gun stickers. Those type stickers belong on the fridge or toolbox in my opinion. I understand pride of ownership, but I don't want to advertise that. I don't even put them on my hard hat.

RDP, should make a cool hard hat style sticker though, because I know a lot of us wear hard hats on the daily.

JJ McClure

Reaction score
RD… if you send me a couple I’ll wear them proudly on my crap wagons.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I run a small American flag sticker on my work truck. Wife has a Doberman sticker on her flex, I prefer to keep things simple.

I cringe when I see the spartan arms stickers, or any gun stickers. Those type stickers belong on the fridge or toolbox in my opinion. I understand pride of ownership, but I don't want to advertise that. I don't even put them on my hard hat.

RDP, should make a cool hard hat style sticker though, because I know a lot of us wear hard hats on the daily.
What is a hard hat sticker?

JJ McClure

Reaction score
Hard hat stickers are more flexible to conform to the curves of a hard hat.

1677450042468.jpeg

Nordie

Reaction score
What is a hard hat sticker?

Typically smaller and more round so they conform to the hard hat, It would be maybe 1 or 1½ round or a 1x2 rectangle. I'd be in for some.

arch stanton

Reaction score
i think this could be made into a boating shirt design
as far as stickers i don’t have anything currently only thing i would run is an RDsux or RDP
I don’t run NRA,or Trump or anything political because i work in a liberal area and sometimes have to play nice to get work
i did look at getting a punisher skull and flag with the skull having Trump hair for the back window of my lowbed semi truck but again may just cause me more problems than it’s worth to rub it in some liberals face
2242DC72-69C6-48BB-B84B-1DA9BF97073A.jpeg

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Gun safe, Garage beer fridge in CC, Snowmobile, RDSUX on boat trailer steps, work laptop, MacBook, one small RDP on the X5, I don't have any stickers on my truck anymore, however the sled deck has a few (not RDP though, I just didn't have any laying around anymore), but that will be on the side of the house come April.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
These two bumper sticker showed up about the same time Jesus was first. A friends prudish bible thumping

sister while driving us to school one morning mistook one for the other. We had a good laugh especially when she realized what all our laughter was about.

51+326T-oTL.jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Didn't want to hijack the other thread, but people putting boat manufacturer's stickers on their trucks or cars was mentioned.

I've always wondered why people do that? We've even made some stickers for people using my wife's Cricut so they could put the manufacturer of their boat on their car or truck.

I'm going to take a wild step here and assume there are a few of you around this place who participate in the peel and stick on the back window. Just curious why?

In the meantime there’s this.. a lot of people are proud to be a part of site :)

787C9FCD-EB37-4A40-9B9A-B56F003DF50E.jpeg

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
That’s bad to the bone. But what’s that big with only a single drive? Besides a sailboat. 🤣

Tell me more.
I believe that's a rudder.

Dave just posted that to guilt me into putting an RDP sticker on my boat.

RichL

Reaction score
That’s bad to the bone. But what’s that big with only a single drive? Besides a sailboat. 🤣

Tell me more.
Pretty sure I still have a t-shirt from back in the day when that boat was racing.

Yoshiro

Reaction score
A long time ago I noticed a trend. This will blow you away when you start looking, you'll see it.

Republicans put the decals on the glass of the vehicle, Democrats put the decals on the paint.

Of course there are exceptions, but it's eerie how manty times it stands true.

Familyties

Reaction score
I have a 210 Hallett by Barron Boats made for a family member, and a Barron sticker on my truck since Jerry remodeled it.

IMG951125.jpg
Seen on Las Vegas strip

GreenEnergy28

Reaction score
I bought this sticker a few months ago just because it matches my boat so well. Still sitting on top of my tool box because I'm not sure where to put it.... A bit big for the back window of my truck but matches too well to just slap onto the garage fridge.
RPD.jpg

PlanB

Reaction score
A long time ago I noticed a trend. This will blow you away when you start looking, you'll see it.

Republicans put the decals on the glass of the vehicle, Democrats put the decals on the paint.

Of course there are exceptions, but it's eerie how manty times it stands true.
The lib stickers are always fucking crooked as well.