WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The RDP Electric Cars Thread Got Me Thinking...Stickers on Your Cars/Trucks

Ultra...Good

Reaction score
I'm guessing some peeps are just proud of stuff they have... Like those family stickers you see on cars...or those Disney freaks that let everyone know that they are annual pass holders etc...

OADRnMmR8r86cvb2fjFZcS_36RHSTxbEnvMA8W82otA.jpg

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
I had the "My son is an Eagle Scout" then we added an s when the youngest earned his also.
Also an RDSUX.

Tank

Reaction score
I actually like seeing peoples boating stickers and what not on their cars/trucks. I run a Barrett sticker and a cigarette sticker on the truck. Single Barrett sticker on the Yukon and no stickers on the Mercedes.

I think It’s cool when you’re driving somewhere random and see a boat manufacturer sticker on a ride. I always point then Out to the family.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Question for RDP….if I have a sticker that isn’t made anymore and I want to reproduce it, how would I go about that? I have one unused still but need more. These stickers have a very sentimental meeting to me. Any help would be appreciated

Last edited:

DWC

Reaction score
I think It’s cool when you’re driving somewhere random and see a boat manufacturer sticker on a ride. I always point then Out to the family.
Same here. Then i sit and wonder what kind of XXXX they have. Is it old school cool Eliminator flat bottom or a 290. Are they on RDP or RW.

Tank

Reaction score
Same here. Then i sit and wonder what kind of XXXX they have. Is it old school cool Eliminator flat bottom or a 290. Are they on RDP or RW.
Exactly!! Or if I’m at a gas station or something I’ll strike up a convo. Performance boats aren’t as common out my way. I remember a bunch of years back dropping my kids off at school I see a black truck with DCB Sticker. I’m like WTF? Met dude. We’re now bros. 😂😂

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
Exactly!! Or if I’m at a gas station or something I’ll strike up a convo. Performance boats aren’t as common out my way. I remember a bunch of years back dropping my kids off at school I see a black truck with DCB Sticker. I’m like WTF? Met dude. We’re now bros. 😂😂
Not going to get many people in california that even know what a Cigarette boat is

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
I actually like seeing peoples boating stickers and what not on their cars/trucks. I run a Barrett sticker and a cigarette sticker on the truck. Single Barrett sticker on the Yukon and no stickers on the Mercedes.

A small Barrett sticker is all I've got on the x5, truck (plus advantage boats), and tahoe... My sled deck at this point looks like a 2$ hooker but that is seasonal.

I was wearing a shirt AJ gave me in Boston over st pats a couple weeks ago near Faneuil hall and someone recognized it...🤣

Tank

Reaction score
A small Barrett sticker is all I've got on the x5, truck (plus advantage boats), and tahoe... My sled deck at this point looks like a 2$ hooker but that is seasonal.

I was wearing a shirt AJ gave me in Boston over st pats a couple weeks ago near Faneuil hall and someone recognized it...🤣
Ha! That’s awesome!

Reactions: DWC

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
I had these on my cars to help market them over the last 25 years. I've sold quite a few, but they're not really worth the trouble all things considered. As to why do people put stickers on their vehicles...? That's a fairly dumb question imo.

IMG_4614.jpg

Old Design k boat
Old K boat Vinyla.jpg

Newer design k

K Vinyl Hat Backward small.jpg

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Question for RDP….if I have a sticker that isn’t made anymore and I want to reproduce it, how would I go about that? I have one unused still but need more. These stickers have a very sentimental meeting to me. Any help would be appreciated
I've had Master Graphics here in Havasu make me stickers, but he may not if he considers it proprietary.

eand28

Reaction score
Boat manufacturer stickers/license plates always get my attention.

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
I consider it like being part of an exclusive club. A club I always wanted to be in.

At first my wife was not into it. But ultimately she came around.

Im always looking for boat manufacturers stickers. I'm proud of this cool club we are in. I worked hard to get here.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Didn't want to hijack the other thread, but people putting boat manufacturer's stickers on their trucks or cars was mentioned.

I've always wondered why people do that? We've even made some stickers for people using my wife's Cricut so they could put the manufacturer of their boat on their car or truck.

I'm going to take a wild step here and assume there are a few of you around this place who participate in the peel and stick on the back window. Just curious why?

Because HEY LAM

Englewood

Reaction score
It’s funny, but I can tell how big a douche someone is going to be before I ever talk to them, based solely on the stickers on their car. So far, the biggest douche canoe award is a tie between River Whips (obviously not a boat manufacturer) and DCB. 🤷🏻‍♂️

That being said;

View attachment 1203430

…I still need one of those fireman helmet stickers tho
I might have a few…

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
Cool story. I'll be sure to check with you first before I ask any other questions.

Come on brother, you're way too smart not to know these stickers are LAM's just like BigBore said. I'm guessing you posted this to get a reaction from said LAM's lol