WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The real Anthony Fauci

propcheck

Reaction score
Well I finally found the time to read the book. The book sucks to read I would compare it to a trigonometry textbook. BUT I truly enjoyed that all statements in it had endnotes for a source reference. Surprising enough I learned as much reading the sources as the book itself. I must say If the book was not true or misleading Dr. Fauci would have a hell of a defamation lawsuit as would others.

I was left with two questions at the end. How come Fauci is not suing the author? Second why hasn’t the Government arrested him?

propcheck

Reaction score

Democrats Silent As Republicans Rip Into Secret Royalty Checks To Fauci, Hundreds Of NIH Scientists

teaser image
“This report is disturbing and if it is true that some of our country’s top scientists have conflict of interest problems, the American people deserve to have all the answers.”

THU MAY 12, AT 12:01 PM
The money laundering scheme is pretty well detailed in the book. NIH takes in the grant money then distributed it to the people the used as independent “researchers “ who would then validate his drugs in order to get the millions on the next project. Total crap

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1652449449787.jpg