WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The real pandemic we are facing....

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Cowardice.

A pandemic of cowardice. Everyone is afraid, afraid to speak out, afraid to push back on ridiculous rules, afraid of being cancelled, afraid of everything...

If you care about the future, the more you let them get away with today, the worse it will be tomorrow.

just_floatin

Reaction score
34A56BD4-35AD-4292-AC90-5C928183F042.jpeg

Spectra18

Reaction score
Cowardice.

A pandemic of cowardice. Everyone is afraid, afraid to speak out, afraid to push back on ridiculous rules, afraid of being cancelled, afraid of everything...

If you care about the future, the more you let them get away with today, the worse it will be tomorrow.

Dude the amount of patients/clients we see daily , and the fear and stupidity is mind numbing. 65% in SoCal believe in all this BS. We went to South Coast Plaza same numbers of butt diapers vs normal people.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Cowardice.

Don’t forget afraid to admit they voted for the cocksucker. And they were wrong. 😉

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Cowardice.

5 minutes ago wifey was saying the same WTF happened to people ? What happened to the good old USA ? 😩😩

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
"You've got to stand for something,
Or you'll fall for anything.
You've got to be your own man,
Not a puppet on a string"

Aaron Tippin, in 1991. Not a really big country fan of that era, but some good songs that take on a whole new meaning.

Another good line from that same song:
"Whatever you do today you'll have to sleep with tonight."

Sleeping's always been kind of tough for me...not so much from the actions of the day anymore, but for the actions of the coming day. There's some anxiety and stressors, but none were there a year ago...

hallett21

Reaction score
Just read that to my family and I have 6 people agreeing and wanting to repost that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nowski

Reaction score
These lyrics sound right on cue with our current administration, Pink Floyd Dog's...

You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to
So that when they turn their backs on you
You'll get the chance to put the knife in...