WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The Reckoning...Is It Evil To Wish For Vengeance? Can Evil Be Fought With Evil?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
A family takes their daughter in with covid symptoms. She has Downs, but she is not vaxxed. That seemed to cause issues from the get go. Some time during treatment, the attending doctor gives her the maximum dose of a sedative used in surgery. He then writes a DNR a few minutes later...when she doesn't die, he administers another sedative, and has a morphine push follow. When she dies, it was labeled covid.

I see murder. I see a person or group that took the life of someone's child. I see the life taken of a girl with special needs, who was probably scared, but trusted these professionals. Stories like this make me more than just a bit upset. How many others were culled in hospitals that allowed no visitors? How many enriched themselves, selling their souls and taking others?
If this world or country falls apart, and society reverts to a more primal state, those people best hide.
Sometimes the anger and hatred within me is justified...

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
"We already said publicly we’re not going to take any money. All we would like to have happen is the death certificate changed to the truth."

If someone intentionally killed my kid, I'd want a whole lot more than just having a death certificate changed...

This story does not add up.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
If someone intentionally killed my kid, I'd want a whole lot more than just having a death certificate changed...

This story does not add up.
As would I, but I can promise you courts wouldn't be involved. Money doesn't ease pain. It may pay for therapy, or the alcohol to kill it, but money itself can't fix a problem.

Judging from the family's site, and pics of things and such, this family isn't hard up for cash, or living in a low income kind of way. I don't think it is money they are after, they want someone to take responsibility for their actions. Honestly, I think this wouldn't have become a story if the hospital management would have said they would look into the situation. They didn't confirm, nor deny any wrong doing, they just refused to meet with them. When that happens, the only way it seems to get their attention is with lawyers.

Andy B.

Reaction score
The sad part is hospitals do it for the money they get paid for every covid result! It's a fact my wife has seen it question everything and I wouldn't go to a hospital for anything other than a bullet wound.... People laugh but shit happens and until it hits their family they'll keep their heads buried in the sand!!! I stopped posting here because of the blind ignorance, you can only fix stupid with common sense.....My wife's out of town and I got all my chores done I'd figured I would chime in and russel some sheep feathers.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
The sad part is hospitals do it for the money they get paid for every covid result! It's a fact my wife has seen it question everything and I wouldn't go to a hospital for anything other than a bullet wound.... People laugh but shit happens and until it hits their family they'll keep their heads buried in the sand!!! I stopped posting here because of the blind ignorance, you can only fix stupid with common sense.....My wife's out of town and I got all my chores done I'd figured I would chime in and russel some sheep feathers.
Quick story:
A girl I went out with in high school, beautiful, and way too smart for me, is now in need of 24hr care. She was on an IV pump for pain after surgery. The doctor had given her morphine when she was leaving the hospital. The equipment company had set up the pump, and the visiting nurse was supposed to come by and check on things later that night. By the time the nurse arrived, the overdose of pain meds had depressed her breathing, causing permanent brain damage.
Her damage was caused by a miscalculation, or maybe poor scheduling. The fact is, the cause of her issues were the effects of more morphine than her body could handle, the equivalent to a heroin overdose.

Every doctor, and every nurse, that had knowledge of the first dose, should be held accountable. I'm an idiot, but even I know what damage can be done.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
A complaint filed by the family with the Department of Health and Human Services did clear the hospital in regard to patient rights and nursing services, meaning the hospital did nothing wrong.

Something is definitely wrong with this deal. Parents have Some kinna agenda, and the media is having a field day with it. Shocker. :rolleyes:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
A complaint filed by the family with the Department of Health and Human Services did clear the hospital in regard to patient rights and nursing services, meaning the hospital did nothing wrong.

Something is definitely wrong with this deal. Parents have Some kinna agenda, and the media is having a field day with it. Shocker. :rolleyes:
It seems clear where you stand on this, and I can't see why you'd automatically be pro-hospital, and anti-parent.

At this point, I don't really trust any government agency involved in health care. This is my own personal view, based on my interpretations of various things. I didn't catch if the hospital was a state run facility, or private. I would think a private facility, if at all nearing wrong doing, the state would hang them out to dry. If it were a state facility, I wouldn't put it past them to cover themselves against future litigation.

I assume different states have different laws concerning end of life, and DNR orders. In California, right or wrong, they deemed me "of sound mind", and my DNR orders for my follow up surgeries had to be signed by me. When my Mom was ill, she had signed over her "medical power of attorney". Even though she was of sound mind, she feared near the end she may not be. (For future reference, it sucks...for the parent or the offspring...it just sucks.) With the above being said, I do see it being possible that in their state the doctor may have "control", given the adult age of the girl.

Legal culpability may or may not be in question. I don't know. Three separate administrations of strong narcotics, in a short period, all three known to depress the respiratory system, just doesn't seem like something you'd do for a patient in respiratory distress. That even seems a bit heavy in comparison to what the Hospice EOL program was for my Mom.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
It seems clear where you stand on this, and I can't see why you'd automatically be pro-hospital, and anti-parent.

At this point, I don't really trust any government agency involved in health care. This is my own personal view, based on my interpretations of various things. I didn't catch if the hospital was a state run facility, or private. I would think a private facility, if at all nearing wrong doing, the state would hang them out to dry. If it were a state facility, I wouldn't put it past them to cover themselves against future litigation.

I assume different states have different laws concerning end of life, and DNR orders. In California, right or wrong, they deemed me "of sound mind", and my DNR orders for my follow up surgeries had to be signed by me. When my Mom was ill, she had signed over her "medical power of attorney". Even though she was of sound mind, she feared near the end she may not be. (For future reference, it sucks...for the parent or the offspring...it just sucks.) With the above being said, I do see it being possible that in their state the doctor may have "control", given the adult age of the girl.

Legal culpability may or may not be in question. I don't know. Three separate administrations of strong narcotics, in a short period, all three known to depress the respiratory system, just doesn't seem like something you'd do for a patient in respiratory distress. That even seems a bit heavy in comparison to what the Hospice EOL program was for my Mom.

I don't trust the Media. 😉

Gelcoater

Reaction score
This right here is part of the equation of this deal I think.
As the parent of an adult girl with Downs I can tell you once they turn 18 we the parents do not have legal say in her financial or health care decisions.
Unless, you hire a lawyer and go through the motions of filing legal conservatorship.

just_floatin

Reaction score
🖕that @Andy B. Mods are dropping like flies around here 🤣. Turns out they got no pull? Post Up!

BTW - I told my family nurse practitioner I no longer trust the medical industry or hospitals during my yearly physical. She just looked at me with a blank stare and had no response. A week later she asked my wife during her check-up. “Does your husband really feel that way?” My wife “Yes, As do I” 💉🦠🤪

EFE5E91B-BD05-45C8-A7BB-6D6365625DB1.jpeg

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
This right here is part of the equation of this deal I think.
As the parent of an adult girl with Downs I can tell you once they turn 18 we the parents do not have legal say in her financial or health care decisions.
Unless, you hire a lawyer and go through the motions of filing legal conservatorship.
That's where I'm thinking there may be a difference between what may be legal, and what may be proper. If the doctor has a way to justify his actions, he may be fine.
One of my many problems with society though, is the difference between "legal" and "right".
No matter what the case, I still feel bad for the parents. Regardless of the cause of death, they still lost their child. I have three, and spent a lot of time in the hospital with one of them. I don't know how I'd react if I wasn't allowed to see them, and they passed under treatment. I could say with some certainty though, it would not be good.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Short answer to this longer post.

Yes.

Fuck yes. If I feel the rage of injustice come over me, nothing is forbidden. I can scare myself with the amount of heinous things I would be capable of if one of mine is taken.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
DNR was written 8 minutes after giving the max dosage.....

If this story is legit there is some unscrupulous shit right there

We've always felt that most in the medical profession is like the mafia, politicians.. and even LEO (yes)....

Never admit to wrongdoing and Protect your profession

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
DNR was written 8 minutes after giving the max dosage.....

If this story is legit there is some unscrupulous shit right there

We've always felt that most in the medical profession is like the mafia, politicians.. and even LEO (yes)....

Never admit to wrongdoing and Protect your profession

You were there when this happened?? Or are you just believing what you read online??

;)

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
You were there when this happened?? Or are you just believing what you read online??

;)
He did preface his statement with "if this story is legit"...you have to give him that.

If the doctor actually time stamped the DNR after the first push, and before the secondaries, he is not only an evil prick, but also dummer than dirt...doctorate or not.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
He did preface his statement with "if this story is legit"...you have to give him that.

If the doctor actually time stamped the DNR after the first push, and before the secondaries, he is not only an evil prick, but also dummer than dirt...doctorate or not.

IF you believe what you read...

Me personally, I didn't see the girls medical report.

🤷‍♂️

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I would have probably come down on your side pre covid, not so sure anymore. I'm fast becoming anti medical and anti vax, they're still pushing this poison for babies. 🖕em.

The only side I take is the one of reality.

And the reality is...

If some doctor did what they are claiming he did, I wouldn't be asking for just the death certificate to be changed, I'd be looking to create a whole new death certificate, for someone else!

This story has zero to do with covid and everything to do with clickbait.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
YS4fJcz8UPKP.png

The brainwashed will say it's fake....................... 😝

The first step solving a problem is admitting that YOU actually have a problem!

I'm proud of you bro. That had to be rough to admit you've been brain washed. 💪😁

gqchris

Reaction score
Quick story:
A girl I went out with in high school, beautiful, and way too smart for me, is now in need of 24hr care. She was on an IV pump for pain after surgery. The doctor had given her morphine when she was leaving the hospital. The equipment company had set up the pump, and the visiting nurse was supposed to come by and check on things later that night. By the time the nurse arrived, the overdose of pain meds had depressed her breathing, causing permanent brain damage.
Her damage was caused by a miscalculation, or maybe poor scheduling. The fact is, the cause of her issues were the effects of more morphine than her body could handle, the equivalent to a heroin overdose.

Every doctor, and every nurse, that had knowledge of the first dose, should be held accountable. I'm an idiot, but even I know what damage can be done.
My Sister was 56 years old. Went in 6 years ago for routine ulcer surgery. I spoke with her every day she was in hospital. (In Kansas). Last day she was getting discharged, and they were supposed to give her Mylanta in her GI tube, (down the nose, in to her stomach). Routine, no biggie. The 23 year old "nurse" pushed it Intravenously, yup.....Mylanta in her blood. She immediately threw V-fib, coded. Never got her back. She was murdered by this bitch of a nurse that already had 4 violations previous. She had everything to live for, just retired from Air Force One as a lead inspector. Left behind 7 young grand babies. I had to watch as my 6 year old niece kissed Mommy in her casket.

I miss you Sis. Your family misses you.

To answer your original post Monkey, yup, I wish vengeance. I wish nothing but the same fucked up death in the same style with how she killed my sister.

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
My Sister was 56 years old. Went in 6 years ago for routine ulcer surgery. I spoke with her every day she was in hospital. (In Kansas). Last day she was getting discharged, and they were supposed to give her Mylanta in her GI tube, (down the nose, in to her stomach). Routine, no biggie. The 23 year old "nurse" pushed it Intravenously, yup.....Mylanta in her blood. She immediately threw V-fib, coded. Never got her back. She was murdered by this bitch of a nurse that already had 4 violations previous. She had everything to live for, just retired from Air Force One as a lead inspector. Left behind 7 young grand babies. I had to watch as my 6 year old niece kissed Mommy in her casket.

I miss you Sis. Your family misses you.

To answer your original post Monkey, yup, I wish vengeance. I wish nothing but the same fucked up death in the same style with how she killed my sister.
Some people have a more peaceable demeanor than myself. I am nowhere near the mass of anger and aggression I was. Fueled by a hatred I couldn't ever justify really. As time continued, and life changed around me, it changed me. As my hand was dealt, some years later, Pops was hospitalized. They told us what meds they were giving him, no problem. After several days with no change, they changed one, and never told us, nor informed us of possible risks. One such risk was having a heart attack.
He suffered a massive heart attack the following evening. There seems to be an ebb and flow, maybe a cycle, of both the angering things in life, as well as our pent up anger. When those things occur at the same time, we try our best to stay civilized.
Well, we're supposed to at least...