WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The Refuge

DWC

Reaction score
Got a chance to play the full 18 this morning. The course is getting better by the round. Greens are firming up, not fast but at least the root system is getting there. The back 9 turned out good. They turned the short par 4’s 12/13 into a longer par 4 and a long par 3. Went from hybrid/wedge holes to a solid test of golf.
Sorry, didn’t get any pics. The had me play with another person on #1. Played then back tees. I was too busy scrambling my ass off.
Looking forward to getting back out there again soon.

hallett21

Reaction score
Got a chance to play the full 18 this morning. The course is getting better by the round. Greens are firming up, not fast but at least the root system is getting there. The back 9 turned out good. They turned the short par 4’s 12/13 into a longer par 4 and a long par 3. Went from hybrid/wedge holes to a solid test of golf.
Sorry, didn’t get any pics. The had me play with another person on #1. Played then back tees. I was too busy scrambling my ass off.
We’re trying to play next week

Joker

Reaction score
What's the ballpark rate?

checkrdpast

Reaction score
Seems like that place has never been the same since Palmer's name was taken off.

hallett21

Reaction score
They need to get their booking/Tee time system squared away. We called between Tuesday and today (7:30am). Finally got someone to answer but they didn’t have a tee time until 10:30. Which is totally understandable but we had left 3 voicemails on 3 different numbers earlier in the week with no call back.

We played Havasu West this morning. Playing Parker course Sunday.

hallett21

Reaction score
I’ll add that the response was, “we have one line, one terminal and one person answering for 90 players a day.”