WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The river is closed

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Just saw this post on FB from BIg River RV Park.

Please note CRIT has shut down the River and beaches. Therefore we have closed out boat launch and beach area until further notice. As we get updates we will keep you informed.

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
They cannot close the River, but they have closed all access and beaches on the Reservation. For the Big River, Hidden Shores, Aha Quinn, Water Wheel, Blue Water Lagoon, etc. means no one can launch or recover. This pretty much means that from Headgate to Wier dam(s) the River is essentially closed.

LAVEYNICK

Reaction score
IMG_2410.jpg
IMG_2406.jpg

Heard about them closing the parks down but we had no issues on the river.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4Waters

Reaction score
They cannot close the River, but they have closed all access and beaches on the Reservation. For the Big River, Hidden Shores, Aha Quinn, Water Wheel, Blue Water Lagoon, etc. means no one can launch or recover. This pretty much means that from Headgate to Wier dam(s) the River is essentially closed.
A friend of mine has a private ramp at Big River, what keeps him from using it? Serious question, not trying to be a smart ass.

HCP3

Reaction score

What does this mean for homes with "private" ramps that are on CRIT land? Big River homes for example.

cofooter

Reaction score
Bluewater Lagoon ramp was all coned off this weekend with a guard. It was not so much about river access as it was about people congregating - according to them. Also, only letting residents in the park. Went to visit my sister and got denied!

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
FMIT has all the beaches up here closed as well. We tried in the buggy and really couldn’t find access to a single good beach without going around their markers. This shit is getting stupid

Boat 405

Reaction score

@BoatCop Hidden Shores is down in yuma on BLM land fyi.

batterup

Reaction score
I wonder why it doesn't apply to River Shore, Riverland and the other parks on the Parker Strip. Aren't those CRIT as well?

Last edited:

Boat 405

Reaction score
Theres a hidden beaches down above the 10 fwy.

cofooter

Reaction score
I wonder why it doesn't apply to River Shore, Riverland and the other parks on the Parker Strip. Aren't those CRIT as well?
RIver Shore is I believe, as is River Reflections, everything upriver including Riverland is BLM

OGCroz

Reaction score
So do think that the BLM will follow suit and shut down the ramps in their parks? What about the beaches ? Emerald Cove ? Anybody out there??

grumpy88

Reaction score
So do think that the BLM will follow suit and shut down the ramps in their parks? What about the beaches ? Emerald Cove ? Anybody out there??
I wondered the same thing

cofooter

Reaction score
I'm here for the duration, all public ramps open, if you want me to check anything specific let me know.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Open in our park for now.

weasle

Reaction score
Emerald Cove is open have friends there. The pool and other activities are closed. Security says they are day to day until told otherwise.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Cra actually sent out letters to let owners know echo lodge and other parks are open. That may change.

gottaminute?

Reaction score
Riverland is closed. Only residents and registered guests are allowed in or out. Gas dock is also closed. Corporate decision, based on California guidelines.

OGCroz

Reaction score
Riverland is closed. Only residents and registered guests are allowed in or out. Gas dock is also closed. Corporate decision, based on California guidelines.
Can you launch your boat?

Stayin'ontop

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with the management office for River Shore and River Reflections and their beaches and ramps are open to residents only for now. They didn't know what might happen in the coming days and weeks.
We are looking to come out for Easter Weekend, but who knows at this point.

batterup

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with the management office for River Shore and River Reflections and their beaches and ramps are open to residents only for now. They didn't know what might happen in the coming days and weeks.
We are looking to come out for Easter Weekend, but who knows at this point.
Thanks for the update. We are headed to River Reflections this weekend.

boatnam2

Reaction score
I heard through the grapevine there is actually 4 cases of covid in Parker but the 2 that just happened to be same 2 at bars are from cali and not being counted. Could be fake news who knows.

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
Also coast guard are heading to enforce az lakes my neighbor son a helicopter pilot ask if I was headed that way

WildWilly

Reaction score
I heard through the grapevine there is actually 4 cases of covid in Parker but the 2 that just happened to be same 2 at bars are from cali and not being counted. Could be fake news who knows.

that is the case. They thought it would be a bright idea to bring their positive tested asses out to quarantine in their trailer but since they still felt fine still went out.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Theres a hidden beaches down above the 10 fwy.
Yep, instead of turning left to go down to Mayflower County Park just head straight into Hidden Beaches.