WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The Scam Lives On

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Just like that, being asymptomatic – or having only minor symptoms – will no longer count as a “Covid case” but only if you’ve been vaccinated.

The CDC has put new policies in place which effectively created a tiered system of diagnosis. Meaning, from now on, unvaccinated people will find it much easier to be diagnosed with Covid19 than vaccinated people.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score

Just like that, being asymptomatic – or having only minor symptoms – will no longer count as a “Covid case” but only if you’ve been vaccinated.

The CDC has put new policies in place which effectively created a tiered system of diagnosis. Meaning, from now on, unvaccinated people will find it much easier to be diagnosed with Covid19 than vaccinated people.
The “effectiveness” of the vaccine just skyrocketed due to the CDC moving the goal posts to where they need them. Keep the money train alive at all costs!!!

propcheck

Reaction score
Total bullshit. So now when I test positive with the sniffles I dont get the fourteen days paid covid-cation like my friends do because i took the shot. This is as racist as gun crimes😂🤦🏼‍♂️

HotRod82

Reaction score
So what I'm reading is by moving the goalposts to avoid counting the vaccinated breakthrough cases, the covid infection count is going to plummet....Biden will then take full credit for defeating to virus. The largest group currently contracting covid is the VACCINATED.
I swear the Dims are fucking scum.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210522-141522_Yahoo News.jpg

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Democrats, As they call themselves the party of science is neither scientific nor liberal. They are leftists. This proves it.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
It's been a manipulative scam from day one, starting with the Chinese posting the photos of people "dying in the streets" in Nov 2019.
Which Cina preferred to the pro democracy protests going on at the time😉