WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The Secrets of Skinwalker Ranch

4Waters

Reaction score
Anyone else watch the first episode. We just finished it, definitely looks intriguing. @JD Dearden do you have anything to say about the place?

Sandlord

Reaction score
I saw it, and hoped it would be good. But 3/4 of the way through it they withheld info from the investigation. Kinda fucked up the point of the show.
It's set to record on my tv, so I might see another episode

4Waters

Reaction score
I saw it, and hoped it would be good. But 3/4 of the way through it they withheld info from the investigation. Kinda fucked up the point of the show.
It's set to record on my tv, so I might see another episode
That pissed me off too. If I were Travis I would have stood up and said "you called me, I didn't call you, tell me everything now or I walk"

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Been researching it off and on since Bigelow bought it in ‘96.
Funny thing, when he disbanded his research team in ‘07 or thereabouts he formed Bigelow aerospace and immediately got $22 million in back door funding from Harry Reid.
Whatever he learned at skinwalker he truly believes in.
When his funding was pulled at Bigelow Aerospace for AAWSAP, it’s reported that he funded AATIP out of pocket. (That’s the Gov. outfit that Luis Elizondo quit, and walked those navy videos up the hill in 2017)

Skinwalker was the root source of Bigelows continuing obsession and beliefs.

I’m a little disappointed at the drama and obvious showboating on the new show from Travis Taylor...
That area is the real deal.
Actually, that whole South side of the highway at Fort Duchesne seems weird as fuck.

Last edited:

4Waters

Reaction score
Funny thing, when he disbanded his research team in ‘07 or thereabouts he formed Bigelow aerospace and immediately got $22 million in back door funding from Harry Reid.
When his funding was pulled at Bigelow Aerospace for AAWSAP, it’s reported that he funded AATIP out of pocket. (That’s the Gov. outfit that Luis Elizondo quit, and walked those navy videos up the hill in 2017)

I’m a little disappointed at the drama and obvious showboating on the new show from Travis Taylor...
Actually, that whole South side of the highway at Fort Duchesne seems weird as fuck.
It's an interesting story nonetheless and I'm in for the show, just like Curse of Oak Island I research tidbits that are mentioned throughout the show. I also remember the guys from Finding Bigfoot talking about Native American Indians and shape shifters.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score

The guy (Bigelow) is rock solid in his convictions that UFOs are here.
He said so on 60 minutes in front of the entire nation. Check out the macmillan report in popular mechanics.

all the stuff I saw on Skinwalker with Knapp report was all the stuff that happened prior to Bigelow purchase of the place - and for Bigelow to write the check means somethings going on worthy of his attention. Skinwalker seems more extradimensional than alien, but maybe its all really the same thing.

UD

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Check out Bob Lazar on joe Rogan.

Saw that I could have done without Jeremy Corbell jumping in on that.
(on Corbell it look like he's wearing a Audemars Piguet Royal Oak so obviously his media is selling)

Lazar tells the truth about some things and not others making him very hard to really pin down.

His description of how the "reaction triangle" of " element 115" is manufactured was most fascinating to me, as is the description of how the saucer he investigated flies (belly forward) and how that matches the navy video.
His strongest evidence is corroborated by third parties he took to a remote site to view ongoing testing.

UD

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The guy (Bigelow) is rock solid in his convictions that UFOs are here.
He said so on 60 minutes in front of the entire nation. Check out the macmillan report in popular mechanics.

all the stuff I saw on Skinwalker with Knapp report was all the stuff that happened prior to Bigelow purchase of the place - and for Bigelow to write the check means somethings going on worthy of his attention. Skinwalker seems more extradimensional than alien, but maybe its all really the same thing.

UD

Agreed, the strongest evidence (at skinwalker) seems to all involve portal phenomena.

Yeah I’ve seen the Bigelow interviews. There is no doubt in his mind and he doesn’t care what anyone thinks. I’ve heard people argue that he’s in it for Fed monies, but the truth seems to be that he spends FAR more out of pocket than any rewards.

If it is true that he funded AATIP out of pocket, even partially, that pretty much removes any profit motives.
I tend to pay attention when guys like Bigelow, Lear, Ben Rich, and a parade of high level military and NASA PHD’s speak matter of factly on these subjects.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Side note,
There is an episode of Ancient Aliens starting in 10 minutes that is a real good hour long summary of the ranches history. (History Channel)

I’ve seen this episode before and it is worth watching or recording if the ranch is of interest to anyone.
(Better than the new show episode)

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
I spent / lived 10+ years on /off the Navajo nation ( hell all the reservations) and been in some very bad areas times I had to carried a gun never saw shit never , you want the crap scared out of you drive through 2nd Mesa at dusk/ dark 😳☹️

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
Watching now , must be up by Farmington can’t remember being up in that area ? Maybe I have ?

Nordie

Reaction score
Watching it now...seems bizarre, but most of it seems explainable. The place has always intrigued me along with Bigelow, the billionaire that never talks. Isn't he the only person that can put arms in space?

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
It almost looks like outside Tuba city going to 2nd Mesa ?

FlatNv

Reaction score
My buddy worked for Bigelow in the early 90s Got to go here just 6 of us.. No one else around for miles. We still talk about it.. nothing to crazy from what I remember the girls that went rember it different lol but it was spooky..

4Waters

Reaction score
Watched it as well. Weird shit definitely happens there but I don't think Tom's issue is the Ranch.

LC925

Reaction score
Ok got me interested, starting this now.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Skinwalker Ranch is by Fort Duchesne Utah.
I’ve drilled gas wells near there, from Ft Duchesne to west of the lake on both sides of the Hwy.
All on res land.
Can’t say I ever saw anything noteworthy, but to be fair I didn’t spend a lot of time stargazing.
But like most res land in the middle of nowhere it all feels creepy, Especially the South side.

wingclip

Reaction score
Regarding episode 2, I find Travis’s approach to the green laser issue to be completely ridiculous. I mean, just as he gets there (the mountainside where the green laser seem to be reflecting off of something), the laser beam goes out because the batteries went dead.

The batteries going dead suddenly is something that they’ve been experiencing throughout the day regarding a number of their devices. However, Travis is told that the laser isn’t working anymore and it’s obvious that it’s the batteries, yet Travis makes the “scientific analysis” that the green laser test was “inconclusive”?!

So what, does he have a plane to catch? Was it going to take a long time to change out a couple batteries? Even if it did, the fact that the laser was doing that at all wanted a hell of a lot more effort than this “experienced scientist” was putting in.

You don’t have to go to college to learn how to put batteries back in a laser pen. There were people located where the laser was positioned so it wasn’t like you have to walk all the way back to the laser. Instead, he does what a lot of scientists do when they’re less than thorough and/or scientific, they claimed the results as “inconclusive”. Translation; “I’m afraid to pursue this particular issue because it’ll prove that I don’t know what I’m doing”. If

In my opinion, for the laser to be “reflecting” the way it was on that mountainside it would have taken something for you to reflect off of. There was nothing in the way of that laser and therefore I suspect the laser wasn’t “reflecting” but in fact, “diffusing”.

I suspect that Skin Walker Ranch may be intermittently bombarded with ELF signals. Either Extremely Low Frequency sound waves or possibly even extremely high frequency, (though the latter is unlikely).

ELF signals can cause all kinds of effects on human senses including nausea, dizziness, confusion, and depending on the signal, even death. It may not be an ELF signal but I think that for the green laser to reflect like it did, something had to cause it to disperse or diffuse.

There was nothing between the laser source and the mountain, and the air seemed to be reasonably clear. A lot of moisture in the air could cause some kind of mirror effect I suppose, but my guess is that they’re dealing with some sort of low-frequency sound generator.
Rich

4Waters

Reaction score
Regarding episode 2, I find Travis’s approach to the green laser issue to be completely ridiculous. I mean, just as he gets there (the mountainside where the green laser seem to be reflecting off of something), the laser beam goes out because the batteries went dead.

The batteries going dead suddenly is something that they’ve been experiencing throughout the day regarding a number of their devices. However, Travis is told that the laser isn’t working anymore and it’s obvious that it’s the batteries, yet Travis makes the “scientific analysis” that the green laser test was “inconclusive”?!

So what, does he have a plane to catch? Was it going to take a long time to change out a couple batteries? Even if it did, the fact that the laser was doing that at all wanted a hell of a lot more effort than this “experienced scientist” was putting in.

You don’t have to go to college to learn how to put batteries back in a laser pen. There were people located where the laser was positioned so it wasn’t like you have to walk all the way back to the laser. Instead, he does what a lot of scientists do when they’re less than thorough and/or scientific, they claimed the results as “inconclusive”. Translation; “I’m afraid to pursue this particular issue because it’ll prove that I don’t know what I’m doing”. If

In my opinion, for the laser to be “reflecting” the way it was on that mountainside it would have taken something for you to reflect off of. There was nothing in the way of that laser and therefore I suspect the laser wasn’t “reflecting” but in fact, “diffusing”.

I suspect that Skin Walker Ranch may be intermittently bombarded with ELF signals. Either Extremely Low Frequency sound waves or possibly even extremely high frequency, (though the latter is unlikely).

ELF signals can cause all kinds of effects on human senses including nausea, dizziness, confusion, and depending on the signal, even death. It may not be an ELF signal but I think that for the green laser to reflect like it did, something had to cause it to disperse or diffuse.

There was nothing between the laser source and the mountain, and the air seemed to be reasonably clear. A lot of moisture in the air could cause some kind of mirror effect I suppose, but my guess is that they’re dealing with some sort of low-frequency sound generator.
Rich
Tom did change the batteries in the laser.

Streetmoto

Reaction score
I have to admit, I've been a little intrigued about Skinwalker Ranch too but there's one glaring fact that makes it all hard to believe. If there really was something extraordinary going on out there, why would Bigelow ever sell it? Back in 2016 it was sold to Brandon Fugal and I would think Bigelow (and the military) would never let it go if anything of note was actually happening.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I have to admit, I've been a little intrigued about Skinwalker Ranch too but there's one glaring fact that makes it all hard to believe. If there really was something extraordinary going on out there, why would Bigelow ever sell it? Back in 2016 it was sold to Brandon Fugal and I would think Bigelow (and the military) would never let it go if anything of note was actually happening.

It’s a valid question, one that we can only guess at since even though Bigelow is open about his opinions, he isn’t as open about his hard data.

My “guess” is that he learned enough to either make conclusions, or there was nothing left to learn.
Either way he moved forward from Skinwalker into FAR more advanced (and gov connected) endeavors.
So I would say he took what he learned and moved up the ladder so to speak.
Hell, the military might actually have “persuaded” him to join the club.

There is also the practical matter of the price.
He only paid $200K for the place initially.
My guess is that this new drama queen “real estate magnate” paid a hell of a lot more than that.

Nordie

Reaction score
Like an old ham radio guy told me, if humans could physically see RF you would not be able to see across the street. Kind of funny that the security tower has a fricken microwave connection to be able to see all of the cameras remotely on that tower.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Strange shit. They are interviewing employees and they see weird stuff.

4Waters

Reaction score
It's really weird that the RF appears to be coming from space at an incredible level.

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
Cause it’s all BS. I was intrigued until I saw a guy running up all paniced on a dead cow with a decimeter and the rest of family is huddled around like it’s no big deal. (2 minutes) Typical media company hype trying to baffle with BS for profits.

grumpy88

Reaction score
Has that church of Scientology feel . Some people just have to much money . And the crazy security guy needs to go .

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
So I finally watched (or at least tried to watch) the latest episode. The balloon episode.
I’ve tried, I really have tried, to get into this show but I’m officially done with it.
I’m all about Ancient Aliens, I think our understanding of human history is almost non existent, and rife with fairy tails and myth. I have a sense of pride when people call me “CTG” (conspiracy theory guy) Lol.
Etc etc, you get the picture.
Having said all that, this show is a joke.
It’s a whole lot of Travis Taylor show biz vehicle and a whole lot of amateur hour supporting cast.
It’s PAINFULLY obvious that TT is a “not ready for prime time” player.
I’ve enjoyed his sparing input on Ancient Aliens over the years, and his credentials are impressive. His guest spot on Oak Island a couple seasons ago was the first time I thought of him as kind of annoying. That spot was an obvious move to get him screen time, and test the waters as the “hillbilly physicist”.
So they cooked up a show based on a place that has a documented history along with controversial owners to spice it up and get TT his own show.
It ain’t working. The ranch owner is no Robert Bigelow, some dude named “Dragon” runs around with his AR, and these idiots can’t even track their own shit and just make up some sort of stupid plans as their shit goes sideways.
It insults my already limited intelligence, it hurts any sense of legitimacy in this type of research, and will certainly devalue TT’s screen presence.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I got big chuckles over the secret silver brief cases. Ones got a magnet in it. Whoa! A magnet.😊
Next one gets flown in by chopper asap and wallah!, watches for everyone🤣🤣

4Waters

Reaction score
So I finally watched (or at least tried to watch) the latest episode. The balloon episode.
I’ve tried, I really have tried, to get into this show but I’m officially done with it.
I’m all about Ancient Aliens, I think our understanding of human history is almost non existent, and rife with fairy tails and myth. I have a sense of pride when people call me “CTG” (conspiracy theory guy) Lol.
Etc etc, you get the picture.
Having said all that, this show is a joke.
It’s a whole lot of Travis Taylor show biz vehicle and a whole lot of amateur hour supporting cast.
It’s PAINFULLY obvious that TT is a “not ready for prime time” player.
I’ve enjoyed his sparing input on Ancient Aliens over the years, and his credentials are impressive. His guest spot on Oak Island a couple seasons ago was the first time I thought of him as kind of annoying. That spot was an obvious move to get him screen time, and test the waters as the “hillbilly physicist”.
So they cooked up a show based on a place that has a documented history along with controversial owners to spice it up and get TT his own show.
It ain’t working. The ranch owner is no Robert Bigelow, some dude named “Dragon” runs around with his AR, and these idiots can’t even track their own shit and just make up some sort of stupid plans as their shit goes sideways.
It insults my already limited intelligence, it hurts any sense of legitimacy in this type of research, and will certainly devalue TT’s screen presence.
"Dragon" drives me up a wall, he is a complete Harbor Freight tool.

4Waters

Reaction score
Interesting episode tonight. Something big and weird under homestead 2 and Travis gets radiation burns on his face and hand while at homestead 2. Next week they drill "dig".

wingclip

Reaction score
Tom did change the batteries in the laser.
I don't know how you know that. He said he put fresh batteries in the laser BEFORE they started the test. then the batteries went dead and the 'scientist' gives up! WTF is that?! Imperiously, the laser was working for a good long while and died just as they got to the strike point. The next step, and the step after that was to replace the batteries about as fast as they could with each time they drained.

In other words, they should have gone to that tower with a box of batteries and if they had to, they should have changed them over and over until they could confirm this split beam. This split laser beam is unprecedented and so unusual that no scientist worth the paper of their degree should have let it go and gave up so quickly.

I believe that we're looking at extremely low frequency sound waves or some kind of sound wave anomaly. Testing and retesting that phenomenon is probably one of the more important tests they could have possibly done because that split beam is definitely a symptom of whatever the main problem out there is.

Travis is one of those 'talking heads' that you see in various UFO, Ancient Aliens, and a few of those "... caught on video" series. He's actually a 'hostile' participant to any and all theories that haven't been printed in his college text books but in certain public appearances, he portrays someone with an open mind. Like most, so-called, 'main stream scientists' he ignores all the circumstantial evidence and details of any unusual case from cryptids to ET.

However, he, and a few other geologists, physicists, and paleontologists, carefully phrases his opinions and answers so that he can claim to be "right" if the phenomenon (any phenomenon), is finally proven true or proven false. I've followed him closely for several years and watched for a statement that committed his position in one of any of these categories and I've seen him do it a few times, when he'd be pressured or when he got angry.

In this Skin-walker Ranch thing, he got mad at Dragon and for a moment, (during a later excerpt of the episode), made clear that he didn't believe any of the claims that were made about this place. Just like so many arrogant "authoritative figures" (though I certainly don't consider Travis or most of these others anything close to that), he actually disregards all the eye-witness reports and research results from previous experts with professions (in all kinds of fields, including physics).

I'm talking about people who spent several years in this, and other, places. They've spent far more time than 3 or 4 weeks and yet Travis is there 5 hours and says, "I know I'm going to cut through all the mumbo-jumbo and get to the bottom of this", LOL.

Anyway, he's too arrogant for my tastes and in the end, he won't get to the bottom of anything. However, mark my words: In the last episode, I have no doubt that he'll claim some kind of success where no success has occurred. He claims that he's clarified something that is going to be as unclear as it ever was, and he'll leave the series "a winner" in his own mind.

Sadly, he's given up searches and investigations throughout the time he's been on this show so often that you'd almost think he's got a plane to catch or something. He comes across as such an uncommitted, insincere 'scientist' that I feel like he's embarrassed to be there. It's very possible that he bragged to his other skeptical scientist friends that he would wrap up the mystery so quick, the producer will have to come up with some new goal.

Now, 6-shows in, and he doesn't want to be seen by his peers failing to quickly prove that the entire thing is due to weather balloons, the planet Venus, swamp gas, owls, coyotes, and prairie dogs.
FWIW
Rich

4Waters

Reaction score
I don't know how you know that. He said he put fresh batteries in the laser BEFORE they started the test. then the batteries went dead and the 'scientist' gives up! WTF is that?! Imperiously, the laser was working for a good long while and died just as they got to the strike point. The next step, and the step after that was to replace the batteries about as fast as they could with each time they drained.

In other words, they should have gone to that tower with a box of batteries and if they had to, they should have changed them over and over until they could confirm this split beam. This split laser beam is unprecedented and so unusual that no scientist worth the paper of their degree should have let it go and gave up so quickly.

I believe that we're looking at extremely low frequency sound waves or some kind of sound wave anomaly. Testing and retesting that phenomenon is probably one of the more important tests they could have possibly done because that split beam is definitely a symptom of whatever the main problem out there is.

Travis is one of those 'talking heads' that you see in various UFO, Ancient Aliens, and a few of those "... caught on video" series. He's actually a 'hostile' participant to any and all theories that haven't been printed in his college text books but in certain public appearances, he portrays someone with an open mind. Like most, so-called, 'main stream scientists' he ignores all the circumstantial evidence and details of any unusual case from cryptids to ET.

However, he, and a few other geologists, physicists, and paleontologists, carefully phrases his opinions and answers so that he can claim to be "right" if the phenomenon (any phenomenon), is finally proven true or proven false. I've followed him closely for several years and watched for a statement that committed his position in one of any of these categories and I've seen him do it a few times, when he'd be pressured or when he got angry.

In this Skin-walker Ranch thing, he got mad at Dragon and for a moment, (during a later excerpt of the episode), made clear that he didn't believe any of the claims that were made about this place. Just like so many arrogant "authoritative figures" (though I certainly don't consider Travis or most of these others anything close to that), he actually disregards all the eye-witness reports and research results from previous experts with professions (in all kinds of fields, including physics).

I'm talking about people who spent several years in this, and other, places. They've spent far more time than 3 or 4 weeks and yet Travis is there 5 hours and says, "I know I'm going to cut through all the mumbo-jumbo and get to the bottom of this", LOL.

Anyway, he's too arrogant for my tastes and in the end, he won't get to the bottom of anything. However, mark my words: In the last episode, I have no doubt that he'll claim some kind of success where no success has occurred. He claims that he's clarified something that is going to be as unclear as it ever was, and he'll leave the series "a winner" in his own mind.

Sadly, he's given up searches and investigations throughout the time he's been on this show so often that you'd almost think he's got a plane to catch or something. He comes across as such an uncommitted, insincere 'scientist' that I feel like he's embarrassed to be there. It's very possible that he bragged to his other skeptical scientist friends that he would wrap up the mystery so quick, the producer will have to come up with some new goal.

Now, 6-shows in, and he doesn't want to be seen by his peers failing to quickly prove that the entire thing is due to weather balloons, the planet Venus, swamp gas, owls, coyotes, and prairie dogs.
FWIW
Rich
I'm just stating what Tom stated, there's certain areas that batteries seem to die quickly and that doesn't seem to be an area, maybe that's what they didn't bring a box of batteries. Maybe they did go back the next night and couldn't duplicate it, if the did they should have shown that on the show.

One thing you have to take into consideration is how the producers and editors are editing the footage, they have the final say of what we get to see, there could be more going on with the experiments and follow up experiments that we aren't seeing.

Regardless, the show is interesting.

wingclip

Reaction score
"...the producers and editors are editing the footage, they have the final say of what we get to see..." Absolutely correct! I'm actually very happy to see that there are other people who realize the program is meant for entertainment and not strictly for interested, serious, researchers! As you said, the producers are the ones that bring it all to the bottom line.

Their primary goal and ultimately, the number one thing they're after, is ratings. To them, nothing else matters more and if, by some lucky quirk of fate, the hosts of program happen to reveal a real cause for the anomaly, well... that's just icing on the cake. Sure, they'd love for something like that to occur but they don't count on it.

I don't know if you're familiar with the series "The curse of Oak Island" but I'm guessing that you probably are. I started watching that series from its first episode, (as I did with Skin Walker Ranch). I'm 64 years old and raised in NW New Jersey. Many things regarding the northern-most eastern states and Eastern Canada were commonly discussed among the population in the area.

I've been familiar with the Oak Island treasure since I was 9 or 10 ('65/'66). When we were kids, my friends and I used to talk about it all the time, (we all promised to get together and go there when we were old enough to drive, lol). Later, a television series hosted by Leonard Nimoy, called "In Search Of", was a program that I watched religiously and they did at least one show on the Oak Island mystery.

When this latest series, "The curse of Oak Island" came out, I was very interested and the show actually kept me watching and recording, (I have a TiVo DVR), for about 4 or 5 seasons. I mean, I used to bring this show up in casual conversations with people I knew. That's how much I believed that they were going to find the treasure... However, it suddenly began to dawn on me that there wasn't going to be any "great treasure" to find.

That's because they continued to uncover evidence of additional organizations, individuals and even government representatives for France, Spain, Italy, etc. that even pre-dated the Templar's involvement. It seemed everybody back then, knew about this island!

It occurred to me that the show was milking every minute of each episode through every season. The progress the teams were making was adding up to less and less with each season the show aired.

Once again, and as you pointed out, the producers had a major hit TV series on their hands and there’s no doubt that the network was able to charge premium rates for advertising contracts.

It also occurred to me that the producers have probably already came to the conclusion that there will be no ‘great treasure’ in the way of currency, gold and/or silver, or anything that one could convert to currency (sort of speak).

I believe that if I was going to bury my ‘riches’, be it hard cash or indirect riches such as diamonds, gems, gold, silver, etc., I would bury it with the intention of being able to retrieve it in my lifetime.

It would need to be reasonably and easily, retrievable, either all at once, or a little at a time on an “as-needed” basis. I know I’m not the only one to think about that fact.

I also would have to figure that someone might know of my intentions to hide my ‘riches’. Therefore, I would have hired people to create ‘red herrings’.

Ultimately, I may hire 5, 6, or even 10, different people to whisk away my ‘treasures’ to be hidden but maybe only one or two of them would actually have the “real stuff”.

The rest would have a few bits of gold and silver but it would be mixed in with a lot of worthless lead, brass, etc. Those carrying the worthless junk would be instructed to bury it in such a way as to make it so difficult to retrieve, that it would take 3 times longer to recover than it did to bury.

My point is that I would want my treasure to be accessible so that I could use it (or at least, some of it) in the future. If I suspected that there were people who may know of my intentions to hide my treasure, I’d create red herrings and send them on wild goose chases.

The historic facts gathered from what the brothers found so far are real, no doubt. However, the few trinkets they’ve uncovered could simply be things that fell from the pockets of those people hired to build that incredibly convoluted array of hidden treasure sites and the ‘clues’ that go with them.

The “art of obfuscation”, when expertly applied, can cause incredible changes in events and the course of history. These people weren’t stupid and I think they were concerned with hiding from people who they felt were equally as intelligent as they themselves, were.

Hence, they used references to various popular religious and political events as “clues” to keep their adversaries digging and wasting their time searching in the wrong place.

I think that the Oak Island treasures found so far, (which are really just a few pieces of eight, a broach, and some lead) are all red herrings. The ‘real’, gold, silver, gems, and whatever other items that could be converted to currency, have never been on that island. If it was, the original owners/hiders retrieved it within a few years after it was buried.

The real stuff was probably on the next island over from Oak Island. In fact, the owner of the island next door to Oak Island met with, and told the brothers he had reason to believe the treasures were really placed on that other island.

He offered to let the brothers dig there if they agreed to share a percentage of the find. They didn’t really explain why, but they decided not to accept his offer and I think they made a mistake when they walked away from that deal.

I stopped watching the show several seasons ago and stopped recording it. Each episode is one hour long and after you remove the constant, repetitive, recaps that precede and then follow each commercial break, the show’s ‘new substance is only 20 minutes long.

Most of the 20 minutes is in their “war room” where they have someone playing the comic and the rest are all sitting there discussing how they don’t have much time left before the weather, their permits, or the winter sets in…

It’s all packaging and no product as far as I’m concerned and the producers have successfully undermined the interesting parts of the series by dragging each minute out no matter how unremarkable.
Rich

wingclip

Reaction score
"To be fair I was pretty stupid before I started watching skinwalker ranch !!" Frankly, I personally don't think you should feel you're "stupid" because you may be unaware of various phenomenon, sciences, or investigative processes. There are so many unexplained phenomenon all over the world. I've got 7 shelves of my bookshelf dedicated to that category of anomalies and cryptids and I doubt I know of anymore than maybe 80% of them.

The people I would call 'stupid' are those who checked their common sense at the door when they entered college to acquire their degrees and then thought they could leave it there when they left school. They should rely on their text books but as a 'jumping-off point' and apply caution to what those text books claim. There so many things that science said was not possible that have been proven to be not only possible, but fact.

Everything from claims of species that went extinct in the Jurassic, (or even 100 million years before that), to the 'universal speed limit', thought to be written in stone at 186,000 miles per second, (give or take).

Then some fisherman yank several coelacanth out of the water off the coast of Madagascar, (and relatively recently, even went down and filmed them all hanging out together). They're claimed to have been 'rediscovered' in 1938, but in fact, local populations were catching and eating them for many years sooner than that. Leave it to 'main stream science' to take credit for a discovery that they not only never made, but would have slammed their door in the face of anyone who even suggested it was possible.

This is actually the standard operating procedure for the western hemisphere scientists along with their British counterparts. Most eastern hemisphere scientists will avoid that rigid, "impossible", point of view, which is why they've manage to make quite a few remarkable break-through discoveries.

And as far as the universal speed limit is concerned, there is the "Tachyon", though still claimed to be 'hypothetical' because the western main stream science folks don't like to think that the eastern hemisphere scientists actually know more than they do. However, a greater number of scientists are finally coming to grips with the fact that Tachyons must exist because it's the only way to explain a number of discoveries in quantum physics that makes any sense.

These scientist rather be left behind than to do what they should be doing; "...standing on the shoulders of giants...". Even if they can't create a 'repeatable experiment' to prove a theory, they shouldn't let that stop them from moving ahead and investigating any anomaly, natural or otherwise. The 5th episode of Skin Walker Ranch has Travis all kinds of excited because he saw a UFO.

To be clear, UFO's and "Alien controlled UFO's" are two very different things. If it fly's and no one can identify it, that's a "U-F-O". Nothing in there says it's claiming to be extraterrestrial and I know Travis didn't think it was either. OK, so Travis is blown away because he saw one and in his excitement actually says that he's heard people claim to have seen UFOs and always thought they were just not aware of what they were looking at, but know he doesn't know what to think! (Really?! He doesn't know what to think now?!)

Let me be clear; this man is making a statement that is shared by almost all scientists and many people. He, (and the other scientist who think the same thing), is saying that the hundreds of thousands of people who have seen UFOs each year, going back hundreds of years, have all been clueless and simply didn't know they were looking at jet planes, weather balloons, swamp gas, the Planet Venus, (my personal favorite), Bigfoot, and clouds!

In addition, many of the people who saw UFOs, (and in much greater detail than Travis did that day), were experts in aerospace engineering including the developer of the SR-71, test pilots, physicist with IQ's that run off the charts, etc., etc. Therefore, if Travis didn't see this UFO for himself, all these people, (far too many to keep a good count), then by his assessment, they were just not qualified to understand what they were looking at.

I think that if one was to really believe that this many people were all mistaken, lying, or fooled, (especially those with the kinds of credentials needed to create black-project aircraft), the UFO phenomenon would have to take a backseat to the even greater phenomenon; what is making all these people so dumb?!

Sorry, I just realized that I'm ranting. I'd better get out of here now.
Rich