WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The Senate, The House, and the White house

BigQ

Reaction score
UNBELIEVABLE!! How is this going to work considering it seems the majority disowned Trump? Things are going to get interesting for sure.;)

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Bend over Tards!!!! :finger

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
have spoken, and the GOP (fence sitters) will either get on board, or fall off and go home .

This momentum cannot be slowed by any one person, it must 'pick up new followers' as it goes forward, of lose all the current power that it has been given .

Looks like the House and Senate will continue to be 'to the right', and ALL OF THEM better get in line behind the new leader .

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
have spoken, and the GOP (fence sitters) will either get on board, or fall off and go home .

This momentum cannot be slowed by any one person, it must 'pick up new followers' as it goes forward, of lose all the current power that it has been given .

Looks like the House and Senate will continue to be 'to the right', and ALL OF THEM better get in line behind the new leader .

They will because that's what a true leader "mandates". :skull

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
They will because that's what a true leader "mandates". :skull

This will be fun to watch now that you can't blame anything else on the (D) party. Be careful what you ask for. After Jan 20. Your team owns it and we will see if they can bring it. :skull

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
This will be fun to watch now that you can't blame anything else on the (D) party. Be careful what you ask for. After Jan 20. Your team owns it and we will see if they can bring it. :skull

After eight years of a shithead that you voted for........piece of cake!

Unraveling your mess won't be painless genius, so save your Jan 20th bullshit for your dumb ass fellow Tards!

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I'm of the belief that Trump will show up with the leadership skills to "manage" Congress. The R's have won several midterms based on promises they did not deliver upon due to poor leadership. Trump is not going to allow this to happen as he has pledged to the voters, change to improve the governance of the nation.

Congress is made up of politicians and I believe Trump will use transparency of how the WH and Congress work together. This transparency will make Congress aware the public view is in control of their next election.:thumbsup

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score

Your cynical response is to be expected. You vote for slugs with little expectation of them accomplishing anything beneficial to the nation and seem content with mediocrity and ineptness.;)

RCDave

Reaction score
The stars are in alignment. I truly hope the R's do not blow this chance to get this economy back on track. It might be our parties last chance to turn the ship. They need to strictly adhere to policy, principal, and arithmetic. If they stay focused, this could turn into a conservative movement that can grow and prosper.

If they waste this chance and focus on brow beating, witch hunts, vindictiveness, the opportunity will turn into a great loss

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Now you area all gonna get the proof, just like crooked hillary's emails, that the R's are all talk and no action....

Will they pass meaningful tax reform? or any of the other promises that are actually EASILY doable, or will they continue to be pulled around by their special interest masters.....

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
The stars are in alignment. I truly hope the R's do not blow this chance to get this economy back on track. It might be our parties last chance to turn the ship. They need to strictly adhere to policy, principal, and arithmetic. If they stay focused, this could turn into a conservative movement that can grow and prosper.

If they waste this chance and focus on brow beating, witch hunts, vindictiveness, the opportunity will turn into a great loss

Dude.

R's did not put Trump into office.

The uneducated white male did, all of us small business owners and deplorables did.

If anything, you should be worried, because the house needs some serious cleaning, and a lot of asses are going to get kicked.

I would prefer to see the entire party system destroyed. Along with the media. :)