WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The Solution.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Since it's apparent that as the days go by until the 20th, we are going to be spoon fed the lies that they would have the sheeple believe.

We are on our own, and as the actual tax paying mother fuckers in society go, we all tow the line.

We have all had our trust in the .gov permanently damaged, destroyed by the people that (we supposedly) voted into office....so how can we even believe that anyone in any recent election won legally?

So many of us are simply weighed down by family and personal responsibilities (to employees etc) that the chances of us actually bringing the 2A as a defense won't happen until it's on your doorstep.

Since they think we are helpless, how about we just stop paying them?

Refuse to pay taxes. Refuse to pay income/state/sales tax.

If even just the 80 million or so that were with us in trying to "drain the swamp" do it, the whole thing goes down. Fuck those traitors...they want to go hard core, how about when WE stop paying them to fuck us over.

There is no possible way for them to win, even if it's only 50 million citizens, they have no way to enforce something that "YUGE".

Fuck them.

77hallett

Reaction score
This I agree with. I was paying California state income tax for simple enjoyment of getting a full refund during tax season (military outside of CA). That changed two weeks ago. The difficult part is federal. We cannot simply not pay federal income tax, just change the deductions to attempt to get to zero. I believe the every day American is afraid to not pay taxes simply because of wage garnishment and things of the like. It would be a huge wake up call not only to those in office, but those degenerates that live off of our hard earned tax dollars.

Hammer

Reaction score
This I agree with. I was paying California state income tax for simple enjoyment of getting a full refund during tax season (military outside of CA). That changed two weeks ago. The difficult part is federal. We cannot simply not pay federal income tax, just change the deductions to attempt to get to zero. I believe the every day American is afraid to not pay taxes simply because of wage garnishment and things of the like. It would be a huge wake up call not only to those in office, but those degenerates that live off of our hard earned tax dollars.

We could all start taking Bitcoin for employment payment instead of the US Dollar. The government can’t garnish what they have no control over.

The tough part would be getting companies to switch to Bitcoin. Could it be done?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rcmike

Reaction score
Since it's apparent that as the days go by until the 20th, we are going to be spoon fed the lies that they would have the sheeple believe.

We are on our own, and as the actual tax paying mother fuckers in society go, we all tow the line.

We have all had our trust in the .gov permanently damaged, destroyed by the people that (we supposedly) voted into office....so how can we even believe that anyone in any recent election won legally?

So many of us are simply weighed down by family and personal responsibilities (to employees etc) that the chances of us actually bringing the 2A as a defense won't happen until it's on your doorstep.

Since they think we are helpless, how about we just stop paying them?

Refuse to pay taxes. Refuse to pay income/state/sales tax.

If even just the 80 million or so that were with us in trying to "drain the swamp" do it, the whole thing goes down. Fuck those traitors...they want to go hard core, how about when WE stop paying them to fuck us over.

There is no possible way for them to win, even if it's only 50 million citizens, they have no way to enforce something that "YUGE".

Fuck them.
They will just send the marshals to arrest you and seize your shit. They are really motivated for shit that makes them money.

rcmike

Reaction score
We could all start taking Bitcoin for employment payment instead of the US Dollar. The government can’t garnish what they have no control over.

The tough part would be getting companies to switch to Bitcoin. Could it be done?

That just gets your employer thrown in jail, if they do not withhold for you. They are very good at the things that pay their bills.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Unfortunately there is no way around not paying federal taxes. Remember Al Capone went to jail for 22 counts of tax evasion. Two things are certain in life, death and taxes.

77hallett

Reaction score

Large companies and politicians are all in the same basket. So getting them to sign on would have slim chances. For the smaller businesses and privately owned institutions it’s definitely possible. The difficult part is how bitcoin is an openly traded “item?” On the stock market. It costs $40k today but could crash to $5 tomorrow. So having the true value is not accurate or discernible.