WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The Stateline thread

Gelcoater

Reaction score
What the hell happened??
Grads on a rant?
I saw something about him self banning himself from RDP?
Lol!
Wtf??

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I didn’t delete it but the thread title was the reason why..

I like grads but he seriously needs to rethink his shit on here.. lots of people are getting pretty tired of it
Did he post dick pics again or some stupid shit? :rolleyes:

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
GRADS needs to invest in a thesaurus. Simple wording Would save him alot of BS..LOL

Like my mom told me MANY times "that was your outloud voice again.. some things are better left unsaid!"

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
I could never put him on ignore, honestly some of his posts and antics make me laugh!! And unlike some, he owns a boat and does have some cool boating content at times.

Dont get me wrong he does post alot of stupid shit. But then again alot of people feed off of it is why he continues to do it..

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Move on. I deleted the title and my post. I posted it last night after drinking ALL DAY and then my team lost in the Super Bowl and then I had to deal with the Douglas County Sheriffs. Wasn't a great night.

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
I didn’t delete it but the thread title was the reason why..

I like grads but he seriously needs to rethink his shit on here.. lots of people are getting pretty tired of it
Getting? You need to rethink this shit. Just saying.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Move on. I deleted the title and my post. I posted it last night after drinking ALL DAY and then my team lost in the Super Bowl and then I had to deal with the Douglas County Sheriffs. Wasn't a great night.

And can admit when he fuks up.. people may not like his persona on the net but, I bet he isnt bad to sit down in person and ave a WHITE CLAW with.. he would have to buy though :p

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

What happened with the cops?

4Waters

Reaction score
Did you end up in the pokie:eek:

boatpi

Reaction score
RD, I called him from jump street, it was a fat part I’m sure that was the issue that insulted everyone. Fiction at its finest.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Honestly if you are offended by GRADS on here.. I'm not sure youd be able to hang with the majority in real life! Give me a few beers and my out loud voice says what it wants. Get myself, my wife and a few close buddies( @n2otoofast4u ) drinking together and no fuks are given, we are, who we are, very honest and can offend some peeps in a hurry..lol

JD D05

Reaction score
Honestly if you are offended by GRADS on here.. I'm not sure youd be able to hang with the majority in real life! Give me a few beers and my out loud voice says what it wants. Get myself, my wife and a few close buddies( @n2otoofast4u ) drinking together and no fuks are given, we are, who we are, very honest and can offend some peeps in a hurry..lol

I really hope to hang out with you someday:D the walk between the Aria and the Cosmo after the game last night was awesome.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
What happened with the cops?
Wasn't really a big deal, let's just leave it at that.
And can admit when he fuks up.. people may not like his persona on the net but, I bet he isnt bad to sit down in person and ave a WHITE CLAW with.. he would have to buy though :p
This is funny because I was sitting in a bar/restaurant hours before the game started and realized they had White Claw, so I ordered one. This old crusty bartender turns down the music and announces to the entire bar/restaurant at the top of his lungs...."HEY BIG GUY OVER HERE JUST ORDERED A WHITE CLAW!!!" The whole place erupted in laughter....definitely one of those "want to get away?" moments.

JD D05

Reaction score

This funny because I was sitting in a bar/restaurant hours before the game started and realized they had White Claw, so I ordered one. This old crusty bartender turns down the music and announces to the entire bar/restaurant at the top of his lungs...."HEY BIG GUY OVER HERE JUST ORDERED A WHITE CLAW!!!" The whole place erupted in laughter....definitely one of those "want to get away?" moments.

Holy shit that's awesome Grads.

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score

I'm sure my DCSO buddies treated you fairly and professionally. They're pretty used to dealing with you CA snowflakes not handling your losses well! :D

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
The snappy answer would have been. I owned a Jet-Bote. :p

This is where I always take a left turn with this type of reply Greg.
The sympathy well is empty.
The humor well is full.
Pick a poison.:)

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score

This is funny because I was sitting in a bar/restaurant hours before the game started and realized they had White Claw, so I ordered one. This old crusty bartender turns down the music and announces to the entire bar/restaurant at the top of his lungs...."HEY BIG GUY OVER HERE JUST ORDERED A WHITE CLAW!!!" The whole place erupted in laughter....definitely one of those "want to get away?" moments.

Honestly I'm drinking one right now. Not only do I like them, and willing to admit it, I have lost quite a bit of weight not drinking the microbrews I did on a daily basis (cant stand most domestics unless I'm drunk, then who cares as long as it has alcohol in it..lol plus the guys that drink bud light need to rethink what they are supporting..JMO).

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
I really hope to hang out with you someday:D the walk between the Aria and the Cosmo after the game last night was awesome.

I'm sure we will meet up sometime! And we'll get along great! Actually planning a trip to vegas in march for the ol ladies 40th. Should be a great time. I'll probably get banned from here for awhile cause everyone will see her titties I'm sure, I like to post things I am proud of.. kinda like my outloud voice, my posting can be the same at times..lol

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Honestly I'm drinking one right now. Not only do I like them, and willing to admit it, I have lost quite a bit of weight not drinking the microbrews I did on a daily basis (cant stand most domestics unless I'm drunk, then who cares as long as it has alcohol in it..lol plus the guys that drink bud light need to rethink what they are supporting..JMO).

Do you know, how I know, you’re gay?

JD D05

Reaction score
I'm sure we will meet up sometime! And we'll get along great! Actually planning a trip to vegas in march for the ol ladies 40th. Should be a great time. I'll probably get banned from here for awhile cause everyone will see her titties I'm sure, I like to post things I am proud of.. kinda like my outloud voice, my posting can be the same at times..lol

We had a blast for sure. The Cosmopolitan is great. Looking forward to that day we get to meet.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Do you know, how I know, you’re gay?
Sure.. I could post the pics of the TRULYS in your cooler but.. these pics will speak for themselves... hahaha dik
20180908_191238.jpg
FACE_SC_1564778010771.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

charred1

Reaction score
I think I read OP’s post correctly? “Drinking all day” and “dealing with cops.” Not usually a good combo...

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score

I was on the dizzy Rum side and a couple nice looking bartenders I know stopped off at a local dive I hang out at for a day off drink. I bought a round and I thought they said - and I ordered them white clams.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Shit.. my wife and i bought him those glasses! And honestly they are the best boating glasses EVER. Especially at dusk!

76 Hondo

76 Hondo
Reaction score

That wind was crazy up there on the platform for the tram, thought that overhead was coming down.
Daughter and SIL has a suite at Vdara and we were at Park MGM!

JD D05

Reaction score
That wind was crazy up there on the platform for the tram, thought that overhead was coming down.
Daughter and SIL has a suite at Vdara and we were at Park MGM!

Ya it was now that you mention it. My wife needed assistance and I remember saying the wind was going to blow her over ha.

JB in so cal

Reaction score
strip search didn't go the way you wanted?

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
I can’t believe I read all these posts!

Im jumping over to the Butt wipe thread...

It is winter for christ sake.. and I'll admit I still use toilet paper sooo.. I did buy some wet wipes for MEN for the first time a couple weeks ago but... it still makes me feel a little weird..

Reactions: DLC

DLC

Reaction score
It is winter for christ sake.. and I'll admit I still use toilet paper sooo.. I did buy some wet wipes for MEN for the first time a couple weeks ago but... it still makes me feel a little weird..

my wife got me some dude wipes for the can am sxs rides!

They work pretty good

LazyLavey

Reaction score

Deep breath... Namaste