WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The suns

Rye

Reaction score
The Bucks regrouped after game 2 and played a suffocating defense. They neutralized Ayton and IMO Ayton didn’t play hard enough in the last 4 games. Giannis is a heck of a player and showed it. I cheer for the Suns but congrats to the Bucks.

2Driver

Reaction score
What is this you are talking about? Suns? Bucks? NBA?

All irrelevant and dead

Yep.

If you’re 10 they are your idols, if you're 40 they are other men throwing a rubber ball through a metal ring :)

havasuhusker

Reaction score
I'm a Suns fan through and through. Giannis was a beast that could not be wrangled. Congrats to the Bucks! As for the Suns, we need Ayton to get more physical and the team needs to start rebounding on offense. Not shoot and bail. Will be interesting to see how what the team makeup will be next year.

Marios Metalworks

Reaction score
The Suns playoff run was very relevant in the valley It was a revenue stream that otherwise wouldn’t exist. Think LOTO shootout or Desert Storm.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
I'm a Suns fan through and through. Giannis was a beast that could not be wrangled. Congrats to the Bucks! As for the Suns, we need Ayton to get more physical and the team needs to start rebounding on offense. Not shoot and bail. Will be interesting to see how what the team makeup will be next year.

It's telling when their 6'5 shooting guard (Connaughton) has 8 rebounds in Game 6 and our 7' Center (Ayton) has only 6 boards. Unfortunately seemed like an effort issue on a lot of plays.

JD D05

Reaction score
Not really an NBA fan but I watched a little. Suns had a very easy run to the Finals, every single team had major injuries. In one of the first 2 games the Suns made 32 three pointers and had to fight for the win. That was a very bad sign.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
The Suns playoff run was very relevant in the valley It was a revenue stream that otherwise wouldn’t exist. Think LOTO shootout or Desert Storm.
I’m curious as to how much it brought in to Phoenix. I was working on the FD Haz Mat response planning for the Suns parade had they won. The city was planning for 500K to 1M people attending. I thought those were hilariously exaggerated numbers.

Marios Metalworks

Reaction score
I’m curious as well. I’m sure there’s a team of data analyst at the local government level that extrapolate that number.

1M is a lot of people to plan for. How was all the downtown construction going to be mitigated?

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
I’m curious as well. I’m sure there’s a team of data analyst at the local government level that extrapolate that number.

1M is a lot of people to plan for. How was all the downtown construction going to be mitigated?
3rd St/McDowell North on 3rd to Steele Indian School Park, avoiding all downtown issues.

Rye

Reaction score
I didn’t realize how much value Crowder (sp?) is to the Suns. He and Booker played very hard the entire series. CP3 played hard but was cold some games.