WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The TDS Thread

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
CASTRO VALLEY (CBS SF) – A man was arrested on suspicion of felony assault and other charges after allegedly attempting to stab a Republican congressional candidate with a switchblade over the weekend at in Castro Valley, according to the Alameda County Sheriff’s Office.

On Sunday, September 9, at approximately 3:45 p.m., deputies working at the Castro Valley Fall Festival were alerted to a possible knife attack at one of the vendor booths.

Deputies arrived at the booth and made contact with the victim, Republican candidate Randy Peters, who is running against incumbent Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Dublin) for the 15th congressional district seat.

According to witnesses, 35-year-old Castro Valley resident Farzad Fazeli approached Peters at his booth in an aggressive manner and made disparaging, profanity-laced remarks about the Republican party and President Donald Trump.

tenor.gif

Good job turds!!!!! hahahahaha

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
CASTRO VALLEY (CBS SF) – A man was arrested on suspicion of felony assault and other charges after allegedly attempting to stab a Republican congressional candidate with a switchblade over the weekend at in Castro Valley, according to the Alameda County Sheriff’s Office.

On Sunday, September 9, at approximately 3:45 p.m., deputies working at the Castro Valley Fall Festival were alerted to a possible knife attack at one of the vendor booths.

Deputies arrived at the booth and made contact with the victim, Republican candidate Randy Peters, who is running against incumbent Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Dublin) for the 15th congressional district seat.

According to witnesses, 35-year-old Castro Valley resident Farzad Fazeli approached Peters at his booth in an aggressive manner and made disparaging, profanity-laced remarks about the Republican party and President Donald Trump.

tenor.gif

Good job turds!!!!! hahahahaha
That woman still makes me laugh, get some muscle, TransPa!!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
The midterms will show more and more desperation from the idiots on the left......MAGA is working and they can't handle it

Old Texan

Reaction score
Report: Las Vegas professor shot himself in arm to protest Trump

tenor.gif
The saddest part of this, is the guy was teaching students in the first place......:rolleyes:
Wonder what his stance is on gun violence on campus??????????

port austin pirate

Reaction score
Report: Las Vegas professor shot himself in arm to protest Trump

tenor.gif
Id like to go on record as saying I think this is an excellent poltical move for the libloons and think all of them that hate Trump should jump on board and follow the lead of this true patriot, Oh and Iam sure a lot of the Deplorables would be happy to lend them a firearm and give them enough basic firearm safety training to insure they only hit themselves, LETS GET ON BOARD AND SUPPORT THIS, MAGA

Old Texan

Reaction score
Id like to go on record as saying I think this is an excellent poltical move for the libloons and think all of them that hate Trump should jump on board and follow the lead of this true patriot, Oh and Iam sure a lot of the Deplorables would be happy to lend them a firearm and give them enough basic firearm safety training to insure they only hit themselves, LETS GET ON BOARD AND SUPPORT THIS, MAGA
Teach them to shoot themselves in the ass.....Best chance of a direct hit to their brain.:eek:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
JERRY BROWN LOSES IT, THREATENS TRUMP; ‘SOMETHING’S GOTTA HAPPEN TO THIS GUY’

upload_2018-9-18_21-46-53.gif

530RL

Reaction score
Americans who called for the end of Lincoln's presidency and killed more Americans than all other wars combined received statues that are to this day defended by the Trumpkins in here.

Maybe Brown is just trying to garner a nod of approval from the Trumpkins....... :)

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Americans who called for the end of Lincoln's presidency and killed more Americans than all other wars combined received statues that are to this day defended by the Trumpkins in here.

Maybe Brown is just trying to garner a nod of approval from the Trumpkins....... :)
Preserving history is not condoning that actions of those remembered for posterity.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

He's got it and we want it! :)

Congress burning.jpg

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
Preserving history is not condoning that actions of those remembered for posterity.

Ah, that must explain why Americans put up Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto statues all over Hawaii......... :)

Last edited:

Old Texan

Reaction score

I don't suggest you go hiking in rural areas of former confederate states with that mouth of years mister oracle.......Americans live there that have a considerable different viewpoint on that horrible war. And many heard it out of the mouths of ancestors that were there

530RL

Reaction score
I don't suggest you go hiking in rural areas of former confederate states with that mouth of years mister oracle.......Americans live there that have a considerable different viewpoint on that horrible war. And many heard it out of the mouths of ancestors that were there

The facts are simple and undeniable. The Confederacy seceded from the United States, created their own Country and Constitution, were no longer United States Americans upon secession and adoption of their own Constitution, and their secession and adoption of a Constitution resulted in the deaths of more Americans than WWI, WWII, Korea and Vietnam combined.

You can massage it any way you want and argue they had justifications, but such arguments do not change the undeniable historical facts.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
The facts are simple and undeniable. The Confederacy seceded from the United States, created their own Country and Constitution, were no longer United States Americans upon secession and adoption of their own Constitution, and their secession and adoption of a Constitution resulted in the deaths of more Americans than WWI, WWII, Korea and Vietnam combined.

You can massage it any way you want and argue they had justifications, but such arguments do not change the undeniable historical facts.
Has anybody told you yet today yore a PUKE??? I type this because ASSHOLES are highly needed.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Has anybody told you yet today yore a PUKE??? I type this because ASSHOLES are highly needed.
He gets more triggered when you call him 529.5, or my favorite, "too smart by half..."

530RL

Reaction score
He gets more triggered when you call him 529.5, or my favorite, "too smart by half..."

Speaking of Triggered, seems Squeezer and I are doing quite well with you two Anencephaly victims. :)

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Ah yes, Democrats wanting their slave negros.

Very similar to today and if they'd like to succeed again, they'll suffer the same fate.

You gunna run to the Caymans?

500bbc

Reaction score
Ah, that must explain why Americans put up Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto statues all over Hawaii......... :)
No you dumb fucking feces slurping liar, the proper analogy would be to burn down every Sushi bar in the US.

Fucking imbecile...

With all due respect,

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Ah yes, Democrats wanting their slave negros.

Very similar to today and if they'd like to succeed again, they'll suffer the same fate.

You gunna run to the Caymans?

Canada eh

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Speaking of Triggered, seems Squeezer and I are doing quite well with you two Anencephaly victims. :)
LOL, funny stuff pretzel boy.

[emoji1787]

Old Texan

Reaction score

I'm talking about the common man, not the highbrows like you that would have sailed for France to sit things out.......It was not a war of the people, nor the military heroes, it was all politics, greed, and regional power struggles ripping the nation in half.

Hullbilly

Reaction score
I'm talking about the common man, not the highbrows like you that would have sailed for France to sit things out.......It was not a war of the people, nor the military heroes, it was all politics, greed, and regional power struggles ripping the nation in half.

Funny how history repeats itself

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Still is.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
KIM CAMPBELL:
Campbell was ranked No. 20 out of the first 20 Prime Ministers of Canada (through Jean Chrétien).A 2016 follow-up poll by the same team, now expanded to cover the first 23 Prime Ministers (through Justin Trudeau), again ranked Campbell dead last, 23rd out of 23.
She was cited for her status as the only woman head of government of a North American country (defined variously), but controversy ensued among academics in Canada over the merit of this honour, since her brief term in office was marked by very few, if any, major political accomplishments.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
The Rand Corp. did a survey years ago and determined that some people are so fucking stupid, they're to stupid to know they're stupid... True story, just like here, Ignorance is bliss...Oh, and it was the Democraps that started the civil war and lost..
Let me remind you, TRUMP WON, GET OVER IT...He's winning again too...
Ray

Sandlord

Reaction score
The Rand Corp. did a survey years ago and determined that some people are so fucking stupid, they're too stupid to know they're stupid... True story, just like here, Ignorance is bliss...Oh, and it was the Democraps that started the civil war and lost..
Ray

good point. When I read some of the things posted by the resident racist liberal, I think:
Dude, you're not even smart enough to be considered stupid!

530RL

Reaction score
The Rand Corp. did a survey years ago and determined that some people are so fucking stupid, they're to stupid to know they're stupid... True story, just like here, Ignorance is bliss...Oh, and it was the Democraps that started the civil war and lost..
Ray

people-say-im-condescending-that-means-i-talk-down-to-people.jpg

Old Texan

Reaction score
That’s not exactly true.

People say you’re an arrogant jackass and narcissistic megalomaniac...
It's actually more like this. Condescending minus the Con equals descending. Descending relates to what a hemorhoid does. Drops down every so often to give irritation:rolleyes:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Man accused of driving through Republican voter registration tent arrested
No one was injured; Jacksonville vehicle attack draws nationwide response
Booking photo of Gregory Timm
Booking photo of Gregory Timm (Jacksonville Sheriff's office)

TDS................................it's real

LMAO 70's show .gif

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
and in the meanwhile.... on the West coast .....Portland... :mad:

“We're not going to come out and save you,” Portland police tell a videographer who ran to them for help after being pursued by an aggressive mob of masked antifa militants. Police tell him to go elsewhere because they won't be helping.

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with porklands 2A laws, I take it not an open carry state? If so, pretty sad state.

Dan'l

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Same "Americans" that put up a statue of your boy Albert Pike in Judiciary Square in DC? :rolleyes:
Albert_Pike_Statue,_Washington_DC.jpg