WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The Terminal List - Do us a favor please :)

framer1

Reaction score
Ordered a 3 pack of his books a couple of weeks ago: The Terminal List, True Believer, and Savage Son.

I need to get started on them.

He also recently did the Joe Rogan Podcast. That's what got me interested.

I have read all three of those books...they are great.

ltbaney1

Reaction score
ill be watching it. ive heard him on a few podcasts i listen to and am looking forward to it next week when the wife and kids are out of town so i can watch something besides blippi or blues clues.

Roosky01

Reaction score
Just finished it. I thought it was outstanding!

Chris Pratt is one of the good guys in Hollywood and did a great job in this series.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Think I'm on episode 9. Good series so far. The flash backs aren't really that bad. But yeah, they probably could have done with a few less.

kurtis500

Reaction score
Jack Carr (George) has been a regular contributor on Fox News and Tucker Carlson also. There is no doubt the left has it in for him. CNN has trashed the show already I was told but since Im not an airport janitor or workout at a liberal gym I dont watch CNN.

In my opinion.....He has everything the crazy democrats in this country hate, a penis, a nuclear family, real military service, a patriotic personality, a talent that can be profitable and hes the wrong skin color. On top of all that hes a humble and nice guy. Sad, but its where this country is at nowadays.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
In an era filled with mostly dogshit programming this is a welcome refreshment. Show is great and hold my attention.

Tank

Reaction score
Good watch last nite regarding this series ,The fans love it , God , Guns , Guts , Beer , revenge .... But the Libbys hate it
True story - I clicked on the article he refers too from the daily beast before I knew what the show was really. It was such an obvious whiny liberal butt hurt rant about all things that offend the libs, I actually laughed while reading it and then thought, “I’m gonna have to check this shit out.”

framer1

Reaction score
I loved the show, my only complaint was there was to many scenes in the dark. My old eyes need more light.....

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Finished yesterday. Powered through this one in 2 days. Great show. The flashbacks were used a little too much but it was to put you in his head. I think it worked.

That last name on the list....

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Was that Cowboy Cerrone in one of the later episodes?

Icky

Reaction score
Just finished it, when I turned it on tonight it said it was the #1 show on prime....... can't wait for season 2. I'm glad they didn't make it a movie, 2 hours wouldn't have been enough

Last edited:

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Started it last night. It's good, but also question the amount of flashbacks, what is real, or what is imagined.
Like other have said, It puts things a little more into perspective for you for the show. The flashbacks are a little less frequent and more obvious as the show goes on.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Jack Carr (George) has been a regular contributor on Fox News and Tucker Carlson also. There is no doubt the left has it in for him. CNN has trashed the show already I was told but since Im not an airport janitor or workout at a liberal gym I dont watch CNN.

In my opinion.....He has everything the crazy democrats in this country hate, a penis, a nuclear family, real military service, a patriotic personality, a talent that can be profitable and hes the wrong skin color. On top of all that hes a humble and nice guy. Sad, but its where this country is at nowadays.
Did he play the Merc that Reese killed after backing into his car on the street? Kinda looks like him.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Finished it last night, cool to see all those parts of the final episode that were filmed up at Arrowhead

Tank

Reaction score
We finished it. Very good I thought. Don’t think I would’ve killed the final name.

STV_Keith

Reaction score
Cowboy Cerrone is credited on IMDB as the "tomahawk guard"...last episode. I'm going to have to go back and check that scene again...he didn't stand out to me when I watched it yesterday.

I'm also going to have to look at the list again when he let's it go, as I don't remember the last name you guys are referring to.

kurtis500

Reaction score

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
I hope so.

I thought to myself, didn’t show it. It didn’t show a body. Leaves it open for next season.

I like that actor.
I like him as well. I believe he is highly underrated. His role in Lone Survivor, Savages and American Assassin were fantastic.

Tank

Reaction score
I like him as well. I believe he is highly underrated. His role in Lone Survivor, Savages and American Assassin were fantastic.
Agreed. Totally under rated. I'm a big Science Fiction fan (books, movie, TV) and thought John Carter was a fantastic film. But it did NOT do well. It was supposed to be an eipc trilogy but was cut short because of poor reviews. It was supposed to be the films that were going to make him a superstar but didn't happen. Still, great movie.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Agreed. Totally under rated. I'm a big Science Fiction fan (books, movie, TV) and thought John Carter was a fantastic film. But it did NOT do well. It was supposed to be an eipc trilogy but was cut short because of poor reviews. It was supposed to be the films that were going to make him a superstar but didn't happen. Still, great movie.
My guess would be he doesn't play the Hollywood game properly. Funny, he almost 100% of the time plays a Special Operator or a retired Special Operator. Did you see Savages? Also VERY underrated movie. There are not a lot of movies that I will watch, JUST because an actor is in it. His movies, I do.

Tank

Reaction score
My guess would be he doesn't play the Hollywood game properly. Funny, he almost 100% of the time plays a Special Operator or a retired Special Operator. Did you see Savages? Also VERY underrated movie. There are not a lot of movies that I will watch, JUST because an actor is in it. His movies, I do.
I did not, I'll have to look it up.

I can say, he was a total stand out character in The Terminal List. Nailed the part!

Roosky01

Reaction score
Savages is great. Totally promise you'll love it. *****LOTS**** of Blake Lively. 😍
I need to find and watch it. I watched that entire stupid ass shark movie just because of her...

Icky

Reaction score
What about battleship?

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Not a show I’m enjoying - B grade show but glad you’re all enjoying it. Watched 3 episodes and I’m done

DLC

Reaction score
8/ 8/ 22 Outnumbered on Fox News talking about Chris Pratt and how Successful the Terminal List show is…. They say it’s better than Tog Gun 2
2nd Most watched TV show - Terminal List

8E0ACB32-3963-4840-95DC-A85AEDDC9962.jpeg

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Savages is great. Totally promise you'll love it. *****LOTS**** of Blake Lively. 😍
I had forgotten about Savages. Good movie. Blake looked great. She also looks great (in a trashy way) in The Town.

Mike K

Reaction score
Great story line … can’t watch it … too much shaky cam . 😕

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
So my wife is close friends with Jack Carr's wife. My wife has been doing the accounting for his business and family stuff since we moved to Park City years ago. George (real name) has worked on this for soooo long and put everything he can in to it. Him and his family have sacrificed everything and hes getting his big chance. Hes also a retired navy seal sniper. George and his wife and kids are such great people. Hes done a few spots on Fox News and etc. also.

If you can watch the show on Amazon. Chris Pratt is the lead. Send a positive review anywhere if possible. Trust me, they deserve it.

Started this last night...

AWESOME show!!!

👍🏼👍🏼

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Not a show I’m enjoying - B grade show but glad you’re all enjoying it. Watched 3 episodes and I’m done

Damm dude, siding with the Woke crowd now? This definitely explains a few things...

😱😁