WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The Tire Man…..

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Amazing service!!!!!!!

I am currently out of town and wife is alone. My MIL pointed out a concern on tire on Sunday. I return to town today and leave in the am to Phoenix. Got about 1000 miles in the next week. Without really any time to get the new tires and wife was stressing out.

Monday PM I called and talked about ordering up new tires. They said when they get them they will call to install. I figured that we would not get them until we return next week.

Well I just got a call from the wife and the tires came in and they were installed this morning.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Im am pissed I gave my tire money to the two chain stores in Havasu over the years who provide sucky service, aka, leave your car for the day. Tire Man is awesome, installed my trailer tires in 20 minutes while I waited. Going back soon for new 35's on my truck and RV tires, yes they do semi truck tires, 22.5's etc.

Springfield

Reaction score
Same, drug my cargo box over and Zack had me rolling in a few with all new skins. Also going in July for new 35 in rubber on my F150

Reactions: DWC

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Same, drug my cargo box over and Zack had me rolling in a few with all new skins. Also going in July for new 35 in rubber on my F150
Got a quote the other day for 35's, hard to find currently.