WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The Tire Man - Havasu

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Another shout out for The Tire Man in LHC. Spoke with Zack yesterday, he ordered 4 tires for me. Said he would have them the next morning. Called them today, they had them, went over and in about 20 minutes I was out of there. Great service for a fair price. I’ll definitely go back to Zack - The Tire Man.

petie6464

Reaction score
I take all my trucks there. Lots of young guys there getting things done. I've used them all over the years, most spend more time on things they don't need to while you're waiting. These guys are all about getting the job done, no complaints, highly recommended also.

PlanB

Reaction score
I bought some new tires for the boat trailer a couple of months ago and I was out of there quickly. Way better than Discount.

zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score
Went there today, place seems on point, I recommend.

checkrd past

Reaction score
new tires on the hummer a few months back and just had tires put on the boat trailer.Heres the thing 20 min from when i said hello to driving away. No BS I timed it . And a big" Thank You" for coming in.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I bought new rims for the '04LJ, not from them and I thought I'd go by and ask about swapping them out. I thought they would laugh at me for asking, nope bring them on down. Came back home put the rims in the back and drove down there. 30 minutes later was done and it cost a whopping $90.00 to change all 5 over, this is removed, balanced, replaced on all 5 rims. The spare is out of date and I knew this and they didn't give a rats ass but Discount thought the end of the world was coming with that tire.

Not So Fast

Reaction score
Is that the place right above Conquest ??? Used to go there but some had terrible attitudes so I went to Discount, which now is so damn busy that you better paln a copule of hours there, even with an appoinment
NSF

Taboma

Reaction score
Is that the place right above Conquest ??? Used to go there but some had terrible attitudes so I went to Discount, which now is so damn busy that you better paln a copule of hours there, even with an appoinment
NSF

Not sure when you went, but Nick Jones is a new owner of Tire Man, which I believe used to be Tire Mart.
On the tire side I came on RDP right off and shouted praises for the care taken with a tire repair on my Raptor. Extremely pleased.

But, left with mixed feelings after after my 2nd visit when Nick's mechanic did a wheel bearing replacement on my Offroad Trailer. I didn't complain, but where I'd have easily given 5 stars for the tire side of the business and Nick's conscientious customer service, I'd give his mechanic a more typical Havasu " 3 " rating on the " I give two shits " scale.
I hope I'm wrong, I like Nick and I'd like to support his business, maybe I just got spoiled the first visit.

First In

Reaction score
Nick and his family are great to deal with.

cheapest prices on tires I’ve found, always takes care of me fast and always with a smile!

Nick’s a fellow boater, honest hard worker, with a commitment to his customers and Lake Havasu.

Go see them if you need tired in Lake Havasu, be happy you did!

gordon

Reaction score
Deff the man in Havasu everyone is so helpful