WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The Traitors are Trying to Set It Up

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

A top Democratic data and analytics firm told "Axios on HBO" it's highly likely that President Trump will appear to have won — potentially in a landslide — on election night, even if he ultimately loses when all the votes are counted.

Why this matters: Way more Democrats will vote by mail than Republicans, due to fears of the coronavirus, and it will take days if not weeks to tally these. This means Trump, thanks to Republicans doing almost all of their voting in person, could hold big electoral college and popular vote leads on election night.

• Imagine America, with its polarization and misinformation, if the vote tally swings wildly toward Joe Biden and Trump loses days later as the mail ballots are counted.
  • That is what this group, Hawkfish, which is funded by Michael Bloomberg and also does work for the Democratic National Committee and pro-Biden Super PACs, is warning is a very real, if not foreordained, outcome.

1598981723721.png

1598981749759.png

RodnJen

Reaction score
A relatively small percentage vote by mail historically except in Washington, Oregon and Colorado.

1598984215061.png

fmo24

Reaction score
A relatively small percentage vote by mail historically except in Washington, Oregon and Colorado.

View attachment 917768
Historically this is an accurate statement but now the commie dems are pushing mail in so they can vote harvest. They will miraculously come up with just enough ballots in their favor days or weeks after elections. This is going to be a major shit show come November

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Historically this is an accurate statement but now the commie dems are pushing mail in so they can vote harvest. They will miraculously come up with just enough ballots in their favor days or weeks after elections. This is going to be a major shit show come November

Correct. They just need to do it in a handful of counties to swing potentially swing a state.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Correct. They just need to do it in a handful of counties to swing potentially swing a state.

Are republicans too dumb or too lazy to vote harvest?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Are republicans too dumb or too lazy to vote harvest?

The majority are on your team you dope.

The new Trump party is fighting against both you and them..................................two peas of the same corrupt pod called the establishment. 🖕

As I've always said, yore a politician's wet dream Jenny. :(

RodnJen

Reaction score
Too honest most likely.

Um...Trump isn’t really a Republican.
Isn’t that you guys mantra? Or is that just the rhino spiel?

Agreed, opportunist and charlatan are not really party specific.

4Waters

Reaction score
They should have a neutral 3rd party count the mail in ballots, they should sent them to Russia.

retaocleg

Reaction score

RodnJen

Reaction score

A large batch? That's not even enough for rounding error in the thriving metropolis of La Mirada.

1600958227055.png

It's not if you are going to lose, it's when. I can't say for certain it will be this time but as more eligible voters gain access the sooner your vision of what America should be will be a distant memory. In a good way.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
A large batch? That's not even enough for rounding error in the thriving metropolis of La Mirada.

View attachment 925444

It's not if you are going to lose, it's when. I can't say for certain it will be this time but as more eligible voters gain access the sooner your vision of what America should be will be a distant memory. In a good way.

Two things Jenny.

1) I see you still continue to believe a media that claims voter fraud is not a problem. The same media that told you to...................................SAY HER NAME!!!!!!! 😂

2) As we continue to expose the scum in your party and wake up the members of it with half a brain, we might just hold onto this Republic and save it from you Utopian dreaming imbeciles and the puppet masters that control you.

Say her name commie.....................................................
Murica .gif

Last edited:

RodnJen

Reaction score
Two things Jenny.

1) I see you still continue to believe a media that claims voter fraud is not a problem. The same media that told you to...................................SAY HER NAME!!!!!!! 😂

2) As we continue to expose the scum in your party and wake up the members of it with half a brain, we might just hold onto this Republic and save it from you Utopian dreaming imbeciles and the puppet masters that control you.

Say her name commie..................................................... View attachment 925446

She just stated on Good Morning America that there is no evidence of fraud with voting by Mail.

This face couldn’t lie.

1600960309802.jpeg

AzMandella

Reaction score

View attachment 925444

Typical liberal . You fight for no ID , Mail in Voting and other stupid things in the name of "Voter Suppression" . You claim every vote should count . But then you say it's no big deal . Not even enough for a rounding error . Yet every person on welfare has no problem getting to welfare office but for some reason can't get to the polls . Now USPS employees who cannot put their politics in check and start throwing Mail in Ballots out and for you it's nothing . Guess every vote does not count to you . Especially if they are Rep votes .

RodnJen

Reaction score
Typical liberal . You fight for no ID , Mail in Voting and other stupid things in the name of "Voter Suppression" . You claim every vote should count . But then you say it's no big deal . Not even enough for a rounding error . Yet every person on welfare has no problem getting to welfare office but for some reason can't get to the polls . Now USPS employees who cannot put their politics in check and start throwing Mail in Ballots out and for you it's nothing . Guess every vote does not count to you . Especially if they are Rep votes .

Not just welfare, professionals and business owners as well. In OC 71% vote by mail.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Compared to the number of blacks killed annually by others blacks, the 9 “unarmed” blacks killed by cops last year is even LESS of a rounding error. Yet cities are burning over it.

AzMandella

Reaction score
Not just welfare, professionals and business owners as well. In OC 71% vote by mail.
You get more stupid by the minute . Yeah all these people can go on vacation do all kinds of things but can't find a way to the polls once every 4yrs . I know here the polls open at 5:00 Am and don't close till 7:00 PM . That's a 14hr window . Yet you say they can't find time . What an Ultra Maroon .

530RL

Reaction score

70% of Arizonan’s are permanently mailed a ballot without even requesting it for each election.

Was R dominated for decades......until Trump came along. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

But it has to be fraud if Trump and the Trump led R party loses like they did in the election in 18, it can’t possibly be Trump and his policies?

530RL

Reaction score
You get more stupid by the minute . Yeah all these people can go on vacation do all kinds of things but can't find a way to the polls once every 4yrs . I know here the polls open at 5:00 Am and don't close till 7:00 PM . That's a 14hr window . Yet you say they can't find time . What an Ultra Maroon .

Ultra Maroon?

AzMandella

Reaction score
70% of Arizonan’s are permanently mailed a ballot without even requesting it for each election.

But it has to be fraud if Trump and the Trump led R party loses like they did in the election in 18, it can’t possibly be Trump and his policies?
You love to exagerate and Lie . In Az you must request to be sent a mail in ballot . You can request to be put on a permanent early voting list or a one time mail in . What we are talking about is the Dems want to just send out blanket ballots to every available address . Even if the person no longer lives at that address .

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

China man tear .gif

Showing unity with your labor and tearing up are we?

530RL

Reaction score
You love to exagerate and Lie . In Az you must request to be sent a mail in ballot . You can request to be put on a permanent early voting list or a one time mail in . What we are talking about is the Dems want to just send out blanket ballots to every available address . Even if the person no longer lives at that address .

I am not aware of any proposal by any party to send ballots to “every available address”.

I have seen where some states want to send ballots to every active registered voter, but not “every available address.” Maybe you could provide some links?

I personally find more risk in mailing ballots to a registered voter who requested to be put on a PEVL 20 years ago and has not voted for several years where they could be dead as in Arizona, versus sending a ballot to a current active registered voter.

Cole 392

Reaction score
According to the media and the turds, there’s no evidence whatsoever of mail in voter fraud...

This is from the Heritage Foundation

Last edited:

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Hey, you're at work, shouldn't you be trying to find ways to throw grandma and grandpa out of their house they'
ve had for 50 years!!! :p

Fuck Democraps

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

A top Democratic data and analytics firm told "Axios on HBO" it's highly likely that President Trump will appear to have won — potentially in a landslide — on election night, even if he ultimately loses when all the votes are counted.

Why this matters: Way more Democrats will vote by mail than Republicans, due to fears of the coronavirus, and it will take days if not weeks to tally these. This means Trump, thanks to Republicans doing almost all of their voting in person, could hold big electoral college and popular vote leads on election night.

• Imagine America, with its polarization and misinformation, if the vote tally swings wildly toward Joe Biden and Trump loses days later as the mail ballots are counted.
  • That is what this group, Hawkfish, which is funded by Michael Bloomberg and also does work for the Democratic National Committee and pro-Biden Super PACs, is warning is a very real, if not foreordained, outcome.

View attachment 917744

View attachment 917745

1600965686482.jpeg

RodnJen

Reaction score
Hey, you're at work, shouldn't you be trying to find ways to throw grandma and grandpa out of their house they'
ve had for 50 years!!! :p

Fuck Democraps

I can multi task. Actually taking time off today for a funeral of guy that worked with my dad. If I bring prop 13 there, all those old bastards will string me up.

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
The part they forget is about 10% of all mail in ballots get tossed out because people are too stupid to follow directions . So since there will be far more Dems mailing in their ballots because they are pussies . They will have far more thrown out .

Yeah, per the Dems, lower income folks are not smart enough to get themselves a voter ID but are somehow smart enough to read completely, follow the instructions and correctly fill out a mail in ballot. 🤦‍♂️

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I can multi task. Actually taking time off today for a funeral of guy that worked with my dad. If I bring prop 13 there, all those old bastards will string me up.

Tell your dad I’m sorry for his loss............. daughter. 😝

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Yeah, per the Dems, lower income folks are not smart enough to get themselves a voter ID but are somehow smart enough to read completely, follow the instructions and correctly fill out a mail in ballot. [emoji2357]

This is a great vid regarding to this, worth the 4 mins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
By ALL means, bring it up!! 😁 Those old bastards know how to tie some bitchen knots!!