WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The Ultimate Crime/Sin.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
A White Officer Of The Law, killing a Black Man. The circumstances are irrelevant and the Concequences do not Matter. BLM is standing Ready to Pounce on it and begin the "Chanting" While filling their Greedy, Filthy Pockets.

Just look @ the Damage done is Sickening This Officer, The Police Chief and the City Manager are All gone after being Fired or Resigning. Minnesota has done a Fine Job of Public Relations. This Officer and Police Chief are both Veterans of 20+ years of Police Service and it is All Gone and + Now What? Spending all their savings on Attorney Fees, always have a "Cloud" over them.

Why would you ever encourage a young person to go into this Profession? Thanks "Oblama, Biden, Kamala, BLM" and all the DIM's who after decades of "Ghetto Welfare" This is what you have received for your "Hard Work" :rolleyes:

copterzach

Reaction score
But a black man killed a white family of four last week in SC

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squeezer

Reaction score
snip'

Thanks "Oblama, Biden, Kamala, BLM" and all the DIM's who after decades of "Ghetto Welfare" This is what you have received for your "Hard Work" :rolleyes:

Yea, Because there were never any race related incidents in this country before President Obama was elected...

squeezer

Reaction score
Would you say he made race relations better or worse?

Clown.

I would say Bigots have made race relations worse. Electing a Black man as president served to amplify the fear/hatred/stupidity which Trump nurtured, fed, and rode to an electoral victory.

So yes, President Obama made race relations worse in exactly the same way a rape victim makes things worse by wearing a skirt thats too short...

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
I would say Bigots have made race relations worse. Electing a Black man as president served to amplify the fear/hatred/stupidity which Trump nurtured, fed, and rode to an electoral victory.

So yes, President Obama made race relations worse in exactly the same way a rape victim makes things worse by wearing a skirt thats too short...

So him speaking out on some shootings by cops and portraying them as racially motivated before all the facts were known helped race relations. Got it.

But hey, at least you acknowledge the country where only 13% of the population is black elected a black man as president. Must not be as big of a race problem as your side portrays.👍

Clown.

squeezer

Reaction score
So him speaking out on some shootings by cops and portraying them as racially motivated before all the facts were known helped race relations. Got it.

But hey, at least you acknowledge the country where only 13% of the population is black elected a black man as president. Must not be as big of a race problem as your side portrays.👍

Clown.

You forgot the other four Republican talking points on how race relations are all Obama's fault... let me list them for you:

The Mike Brown shooting comments (Your point above)
If I had a son he would look like Trayvon.
Calling Cambridge Police "Stupid" for arresting Henry Louis Gates
Calling his grandmother a "typical White Person"
Dropping charges against the Black Panthers...

But riddle me this, other than the Black Panther thing (Which I don't agree with on the surface) what did President Obama say that was inaccurate?

Looking Glass

Reaction score
You forgot the other four Republican talking points on how race relations are all Obama's fault... let me list them for you:

But riddle me this, other than the Black Panther thing (Which I don't agree with on the surface) what did President Obama say that was inaccurate?

Innacurate in Race Relations, OR!! Innacurate in General?

He is so Hateful and Evil from his Upbringing listening To the Rev Jeremiah Wright,Bill Ayers, and Bernadine Dohrn and Man, Many more White, United States Haters who enjoyed all the Wonderful Freedom of this Country Vs. the Communist 🤔 (Fill In The Blank) Doctrine They Preached 24-7. This reminds me of the "BLM" Movement getting All the Losers to do all the Dirty Work, Intimidation and Extortion , while the "Wheels" live the High Life"

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

4A33B35D-AA04-4567-B228-A2D5387470AC.gif

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score

Obama had a habit of commenting from a racially one-sided perspective. It was always straight to the race issue rather than let the facts come to light and make a judgment based on those and those alone.

Example: Even after the Travon Martin verdict was handed down (all testimony complete, all analysis done), Obama still had this to say:

"The African American community is looking at this issue though a set of experiences and a history that doesn't go away."

Straight to race. He essentially admits that the African community is looking at things through their own predetermined perspective instead of the facts - and he's certainly not discouraging it. Definitely a winning strategy for bringing racial tensions down.

Maybe that "history" would go away if it wasn't for idiots like him religiously resurrecting it, making it a constant issue, and making it an excuse.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

You make this riddle too easy.

You are the one that voted for the guy (and bought his coffee mug) who didn't want "His kids in a racial jungle" and thinks "Poor kids can be as smart as white kids" telling African Americans "They ain't black."

And we can't forget -

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

But yea, Trump was the racist, and the pedo you voted for hasn't been saying racist things in public for 50 years. Oh yea, how about that crime bill he wrote that put more black people in prison and ripped more families apart than any other piece of legislation in the last 40 years.

SixD9R

Reaction score

Get your head out of your fucking ass. Holy crap. I have seen some real bullshit from you but that one wins the prize.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
One of his Unbelievable Acts he Pulled was to go on a World Wide "Apology" Tour for the United States Of America. :mad:
I never ever thought I would say that It was a Blessing My Father was not alive to witness such an Incredible and Evil Act. The life Long Wounds, Scars and Sadness he endured as the Sole Survivor of A PT Boat being "Hit" by a Japanese Torpedo, and to listen to His President doing and saying such things would be about more than he could take.

4Waters

Reaction score
Yea, Because there were never any race related incidents in this country before President Obama was elected...
How about obama state the truth and tell his people to abide by the law, do as the law says and when the Badge says to do something, do it. Instead he decided to tell his people to not abide by the law and created further divide through race.

You, obama, the black KKK and every other democrat are racist traitors, you all are worthless piles of shit. Fuck off all of you🖕🖕

Last edited:

squeezer

Reaction score
One of his Unbelievable Acts he Pulled was to go on a World Wide "Apology" Tour for the United States Of America. :mad:
I never ever thought I would say that It was a Blessing My Father was not alive to witness such an Incredible and Evil Act. The life Long Wounds, Scars and Sadness he endured as the Sole Survivor of A PT Boat being "Hit" by a Japanese Torpedo, and to listen to His President doing and saying such things would be about more than he could take.

Wow... Tell me more about how apologizing is "Evil" And while you are framing up a well thought out articulate answer to that you realize that most of our "Enemies" from WW2 are now our friends.

squeezer

Reaction score
How about obama state the truth and tell his people to abide by the law, do as the law says and when the law says to do something, do it. Instead he decided to tell his people to not abide by the law and created further divide through race.

You, obama, the black KKK and every other democrat are racist traitors, you all are worthless piles of shit. Fuck off all of you🖕🖕

"His People"... Got it.

LowRiver2

Reaction score

"His People"... Got it.
So you supoorted Obama’s friend Bill Ayers, a convicted domestic Bomb maker to be an unofficial advisor in the White House?

Tell me here how you supoort a man (Ayers), whose goal was to kill Cops?

Please explain to me
I’ve recreated some of his IED’s

Beyond wrong in my book that guy ever stepped foot in the white house

1000 times more dangerous than anyone inside the capital 01/06

Reddy Too

Reaction score
Wow... Tell me more about how apologizing is "Evil" And while you are framing up a well thought out articulate answer to that you realize that most of our "Enemies" from WW2 are now our friends.

It is amazing what post war investment and reconstruction policies can yield. But you already knew that being the supreme globalist that you are.

squeezer

Reaction score
It is amazing what post war investment and reconstruction policies can yield. But you already knew that being the supreme globalist that you are.

What? Are you saying that literally paying the bill to assist your enemies can be helpful....

wallnutz

Reaction score
What? Are you saying that literally paying the bill to assist your enemies can be helpful....
Pallets and pallets of cash loaded into an airplane and taken in at night to Iran. Your buddy Obama did it and last time I checked Iran is an enemy. Was that helpful 🤡 🤡 🤡

LowRiver2

Reaction score
So you won’t engage me because even you know what a travesty of justice and hypocritical act it was to allow Bill Ayers in the White House.
Answer up Son, don’t shy away from facts that aren’t convenient for your argument.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
nobody is answering this. is it only rhetorical? I know that it is a noble profession, but what are the motivating reasons to engage it as a career?

While watching the head Of Arizona Head Of Th Highway Patrol,FINALLY said "IT". He began saying No one wants to address, the Fact that in the All of these Police Shootings if the Suspect had Not put himself in a situation where there was an Encounter with the Police ALL Of This Wold Not Happen. End Of Subject.

I leaned this Respect @ Home while growing up. Always the same story. Black Males from broken homes with a Long Record.

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
While watching the head Of Arizona Head Of Th Highway Patrol,FINALLY said "IT". He began saying No one wants to address, the Fact that in the All of these Police Shootings if the Suspect had Not put himself in a situation where there was an Encounter with the Police ALL Of This Wold Not Happen. End Of Subject.

I leaned this Respect @ Home while growing up. Always the same story. Black Males from broken homes with a Long Record.
I was hoping for an answer to your question about why you would encourage a young person...
The shoot/comply topic is beaten to a pulp.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
I was hoping for an answer to your question about why you would encourage a young person...
The shoot/comply topic is beaten to a pulp.

SORRY!! = I would never Encourage Anyone, Young Or Old to go into a Profession who it has been proven has done much more good VS an extremely Small % of "Incidents" and is Not Appreciated,Respected and Deserving of their "Service". I have been thinking ever since last Summer of Disgrace, other than the Poor Innocent Business Owners who are hurt so severly, Let It Burn, Shoot, Rob and Destroy the Cities that are for the most part run by The Dem. Party. Time for Talk and Reason has long Past.
I
Guess if you want to bring in the Military and Change The Rules, GOOD. Then instruct them AND the Public/Rioters, BLM Time for playing Nice has passed.

Let AOC and "The Squad" go in and Clean Up The Rubble. This Spinless Society and the GOP will need to Accept and Understand Everything including Elections Do have Consequences.

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
SORRY!! = I would never Encourage Anyone, Young Or Old to go into a Profession who it has been proven has done much more good VS an extremely Small % of "Incidents" and is Not Appreciated,Respected and Deserving of their "Service". I have been thinking ever since last Summer of Disgrace, other than the Poor Innocent Business Owners who are hurt so severly, Let It Burn, Shoot, Rob and Destroy the Cities that are for the most part run by The Dem. Party. Time for Talk and Reason has long Past.
I
Guess if you want to bring in the Military and Change The Rules, GOOD. Then instruct them AND the Public/Rioters, BLM Time for playing Nice has passed.

Let AOC and "The Squad" go in and Clean Up The Rubble. This Spinless Society and the GOP will need to Accept and Understand Everything including Elections Do have Consequences.
thanks for replying

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
nobody is answering this. is it only rhetorical? I know that it is a noble profession, but what are the motivating reasons to engage it as a career?

I used to think there were many, I still do, but the motivations to subject oneself to it are shrinking if they exist at all.

Thing is after my experience I wont subject my livelihood to a career controlled by racist and quota based political whims where what's right, is subjugated to whats convenient at the moment.

The experience -

I went through the sheriff test/ physical / psych eval twice (because if you fail anywhere you have to do it all over again) and failed the interview portion by 1 point twice, despite providing textbook answer to situational questions. When I looked at the first test scoring (which was entirely subjective) I notice that my answers were not written as I had given them, but were altered to make me look ridiculous.

The question of how should officers on or off duty interact with the public to raise trust ? I answered something like maintaining a cool calm respectful but firm presence on duty, and in an off duty situation like group of guys chatting at a game, or in a group just act like the regular guy with a job that you are and always show respect for the force and your work.

the answer transcribed in the test - the applicant said he would " take the public to baseball games".

I finally pulled aside a guy in the hallway and asked him WTF was going and he very quietly said this..

" look I know it sucks whats happening here, but the truth is we just aren't hiring white guys right now and you can take this test as many times as you want and you'll never pass."

Looking Glass

Reaction score
I used to think there were many, I still do, but the motivations to subject oneself to it are shrinking if they exist at all.

Thing is after my experience I wont subject my livelihood to a career controlled by racist and quota based political whims where what's right, is subjugated to whats convenient at the moment.

The experience -

I went through the sheriff test/ physical / psych eval twice (because if you fail anywhere you have to do it all over again) and failed the interview portion by 1 point twice, despite providing textbook answer to situational questions. When I looked at the first test scoring (which was entirely subjective) I notice that my answers were not written as I had given them, but were altered to make me look ridiculous.

The question of how should officers on or off duty interact with the public to raise trust ? I answered something like maintaining a cool calm respectful but firm presence on duty, and in an off duty situation like group of guys chatting at a game, or in a group just act like the regular guy with a job that you are and always show respect for the force and your work.

the answer transcribed in the test - the applicant said he would " take the public to baseball games".

I finally pulled aside a guy in the hallway and asked him WTF was going and he very quietly said this..

" look I know it sucks whats happening here, but the truth is we just aren't hiring white guys right now and you can take this test as many times as you want and you'll never pass."

I will see if I still have a Video, my Cousin who Lives in Minneapolis and works for 3M sent me from early last Summer during the Riots. This Video, changed everything for me. My Cousin was leaving work late and kind of "FIT" into the Crowd. The Police were standing Shoulder to Shoulder and these Scum Creatures were Doing It All. The "ONE" that I saw was this Fat Slob screaming at the Police Officer, in his Face saying "You know why you are called "PIGS"? it is because Your Mother Fucks them.

That sent "Chills" up my spine. How does this Society expect LE to stand and listen to this Trash? Spitting on them, throwing Urine and Feces at and on them.

YEA, I want my Loved ones to endure this Sickening treatment. Tis is a Society Issue, how do you stand there and watch, without getting help and at least try to help.

These Mayors and Governors and Presidents have let this "Fire" burn and WOC & THE SQUAD should have been taken out behind the "Wood Shed" a long time ago, and when they return after an "Sttitude Adjustment" it may be a Beginning. Pelosi allowed this to go on and it has spread like the Disease that it is.

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
I used to think there were many,
thanks for replying.
I had a few LE in my family and their responses (when I asked them as a much younger man) ranged from cynical to opportunist, but none were attractive or compellingly morally based. mind you - that was within my family, so I believe they lacked a critical necessary spiritual makeup and were not well suited for the career. I know that the career seems to run in families, so the service thing is within deep cultural inbreeding. Without that, I think the despair and cynicism sets in. Thanks again. I am sorry you experienced discrimination. it was unfair.

Last edited: