WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

THE Ultimate REEEEEEEEEEEE

just_floatin

Reaction score
I am indifferent about abortion. The people that get them most likely do not need to be reproducing.
I agree with this statement. However, find it ironic that most if not all of the protestors followed the science.
👇🏽
B07CB209-B1F5-4950-9FC4-8A085B668FEA.jpeg

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
The fed pulled-in LA finest. Could have gone bad quick. Skateboard dude is at the ready position. LEO trying to keep a handle on it at the expense of one officer wrestled to the ground. Not sure what the rules of engagement are now, but someone should have been arrested. 🖕Demoncrat cities.
Ideal time to bring back water cannons. ;) 👍

Behbutton353

Banned
Reaction score
At least you are honest enough to openly support exterminating blacks...
No, I just understand that every child needs and deserves loving responsible parents and that forcing a woman to continue an unwanted pregnancy is not ing to magically turn her and her partner into these unicorns.

We've got 117,000 unwanted kids in the US right now who need to be adopted. My brother adopted two of them. Their mothers actually wanted them but they were junkies and the state took their babies away from them. Those two kids are both adorable but will have physical and mental deficits their entire lives. If they had not been adopted into loving families, the odds are high they'd have endured abusive childhoods and then grown up to be addicts themselves, often homeless and criminals.

Society needs to take care of every child born until they are old enough to sink or swim as adults. Since we appear to be incapable of that, I say we need to stop adding to the problem and destroying more lives by bringing unwanted unloved children into the world. Secondary to that is my empathy for mothers who may have been using protection that failed or been raped and have a right to their own lives. Those couples who aren't using contraception don't get much sympathy from me, but the unwanted child they give birth to still does.

Anyway, if you really care and don't simply get off on tormenting girls in pussy hats...https://www.adoptuskids.org/meet-the-children/children-in-foster-care/children-on-adoptuskids

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
No, I just understand that every child needs and deserves loving responsible parents and that forcing a woman to continue an unwanted pregnancy is not ing to magically turn her and her partner into these unicorns.

We've got 117,000 unwanted kids in the US right now who need to be adopted. My brother adopted two of them. Their mothers actually wanted them but they were junkies and the state took their babies away from them. Those two kids are both adorable but will have physical and mental deficits their entire lives. If they had not been adopted into loving families, the odds are high they'd have endured abusive childhoods and then grown up to be addicts themselves, often homeless and criminals.

Society needs to take care of every child born until they are old enough to sink or swim as adults. Since we appear to be incapable of that, I say we need to stop adding to the problem and destroying more lives by bringing unwanted unloved children into the world. Secondary to that is my empathy for mothers who may have been using protection that failed or been raped and have a right to their own lives. Those couples who aren't using contraception don't get much sympathy from me, but the unwanted child they give birth to still does.

Anyway, if you really care and don't simply get off on tormenting girls in pussy hats...https://www.adoptuskids.org/meet-the-children/children-in-foster-care/children-on-adoptuskids
Sounds like if we made drug use and rape illegal we could fix homelessness and abortion.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Okay how about a compromise Fraudpa?

With an abortion that is not due to a rape or physical danger to the mother, comes sterilization also? If the father does not agree to raise the child on his own, he is sterilized also.

Wedgy

Reaction score

Doggone it. That pesky "Free will." Go out of state. Or. Nothing stopping a woman from giving a baby up for adoption. Hell, a woman can have a baby, drop it of at a police station, fire station, or a hospital. Murder is not necessary. An unaborted child lovingly cared for until adulthood can still make bad choices. Ask any parent. It's a crap shoot. Every time. Doggonit, that pesky free will made in the image of God we have here on earth.
Hate to break it to you Sir, life has no guarantee of success. But it's a much better chance if you are not murdered in the womb. Ask your Mom...

500bbc

Reaction score

Nice speech.
Just fucking ignore the fact R v W being overturned doesn't ban abortion, you know that but prefer to lie about the facts...

Behbutton353

Banned
Reaction score
Nice speech.
Just fucking ignore the fact R v W being overturned doesn't ban abortion, you know that but prefer to lie about the facts...
And you know that about half the states are poised to immediately ban abortion as soon as the Court steps out of the way.

Like I said, 117000 kids in America right now who need to be adopted. If you really give a fuck about kids, feel free to help out.

500bbc

Reaction score
And you know that about half the states are poised to immediately ban abortion as soon as the Court steps out of the way.

Like I said, 117000 kids in America right now who need to be adopted. If you really give a fuck about kids, feel free to help out.
Don't want those silly voters making decisions that are their right constitutionally.

What "half of states" are going to ban abortion?

Wedgy

Reaction score
Starting to remind me of a scene from the Postman.

It all boils down to: A long list list of what ifs? To the simple fact of we'll never know...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Just getting back to where the founders guided us, state's rights. You don't like them, find another state. 👍

As far as the children, I do care about them and would prefer a solution where the parents are responsible for them. It called accountability and I'm all for making it great again. When there are true consequences for one's actions, behavior tends to change.

It's a tough subject and one I tend to steer clear of because in the end, it's a personal choice and one where walking in another's shoes isn't always possible.

Behbutton353

Banned
Reaction score
Just getting back to where the founders guided us, state's rights. You don't like them, find another state. 👍

As far as the children, I do care about them and would prefer a solution where the parents are responsible for them. It called accountability and I'm all for making it great again. When there are true consequences for one's actions, behavior tends to change.

It's a tough subject and one I tend to steer clear of because in the end, it's a personal choice and one where walking in another's shoes isn't always possible.
How do you force a tweeker mom and her tweeker boyfriend to become responsible? Frankly I don’t oppose your proposal to get a whole bunch of fuckups vasectomies or tubal ligation. I got snipped after my son was born. You wanna offer that free to every man and woman in America and I’m all in. But as you’re smart enough to realize, forced sterilization is a non starter ever since our misguided attempts at eugenics a century ago and unfortunately the stink of that still clings to “highly incentivized” sterilizations. And so, people who have no business reproducing will probably continue to bring unloved often meth and crack addicted children into the world. And that problem will only get worse in a post Roe world.

Behbutton353

Banned
Reaction score

You in California? Get ready to become an abortion destination.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
How do you force a tweeker mom and her tweeker boyfriend to become responsible? Frankly I don’t oppose your proposal to get a whole bunch of fuckups vasectomies or tubal ligation. I got snipped after my son was born. You wanna offer that free to every man and woman in America and I’m all in. But as you’re smart enough to realize, forced sterilization is a non starter ever since our misguided attempts at eugenics a century ago and unfortunately the stink of that still clings to “highly incentivized” sterilizations. And so, people who have no business reproducing will probably continue to bring unloved often meth and crack addicted children into the world. And that problem will only get worse in a post Roe world.

You make them responsible by locking them up for the drug use, consequences.

I understand the sterilization is a reach, but there HAS to be consequences or behavior will not change.

It's not a perfect solution, there's is none, but to take the argument from the left, if we can just save one life. :)

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
You in California? Get ready to become an abortion destination.

Yes and my exit plan has been in place for awhile now, this just adds to it.

That's the epitome of what the founder's envisioned. 👍

Behbutton353

Banned
Reaction score
You make them responsible by locking them up for the drug use, consequences.

I understand the sterilization is a reach, but there HAS to be consequences or behavior will not change.

It's not a perfect solution, there's is none, but to take the argument from the left, if we can just save one life. :)
Like I said, the more people you convince to get snipped the better I think the world is for all of us. And mothers who abuse drugs during pregnancy? Hell yeah to jail time. But I don’t see any of that ending the stream of unwanted and unloved babies brought into the world every year. And it’s about to get worse.

500bbc

Reaction score

So why don't you and your kind advocate for forced abortion?

Behbutton353

Banned
Reaction score
Got to the "NYTIMES" and stopped reading. 🤣
Well you can do your own research then on states with existing laws intended to go into effect when Roe falls. They’re called trigger laws. Then look at states with Republican governors and legislatures who’ve campaigned on ending abortion rights. Or just look at a red state/blue state map.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Like I said, the more people you convince to get snipped the better I think the world is for all of us. And mothers who abuse drugs during pregnancy? Hell yeah to jail time. But I don’t see any of that ending the stream of unwanted and unloved babies brought into the world every year. And it’s about to get worse.

Then as a nation we must do better. I would propose we take care of our own and only allow U.S. adoption, unless there are no children available.

Of course the baby part selling machine Planned Parenthood wouldn't endorse it, nor would the Dem political machine who funnels my tax dollars through it to support their causes or the Repubicans who love the talking point every election cycle.

State's rights will elevate a lot of your concerns. As others have said, it's not a ban, just an inconvenience.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Okay how about a compromise Fraudpa?

With an abortion that is not due to a rape or physical danger to the mother, comes sterilization also? If the father does not agree to raise the child on his own, he is sterilized also.

I say if your on any gubment ass istance, you have to be on norplant or something similar

jet496

Reaction score
I am indifferent about abortion. The people that get them most likely do not need to be reproducing.
Yup, our kids are definitely happy that our parents didn't kill us or they wouldn't be here at all, but that being said, libbies & welfare folks need abortions because they're too freaking stupid to figure out how not to get pregnant.

HTMike

OG
Reaction score
Yup, our kids are definitely happy that our parents didn't kill us or they wouldn't be here at all, but that being said, libbies & welfare folks need abortions because they're too freaking stupid to figure out how not to get pregnant.
On the other side of the coin, women that get abortions wont stop getting them just because they are illegal. They will have to get back alley abortions which will likely destroy their reproductive organs or kill them outright... They will be doing all kinds of crazy things.

bonesfab

Reaction score
As Carlos Mencia said. They ought to make you carry around your high school report card. D's can't be breeding with other D's. That's how we end up with so many De-da-de's. And about the adoption thing, if the government did not make it so hard to adopt more would probably do so. I think it is easier to get a masters degree than adopt an "unwanted" child.

Behbutton353

Banned
Reaction score
What about forced vaccines? Too rapey?
I don't know anybody who was forced to get the vaccine. Do you? To the best of my knowledge, and I could be wrong, even incarcerated convicts were not held down and forced to get a vaccination. I am aware that many employers like hospitals made it a condition of employment and people like my wife could chose to either vaccinate or seek work elsewhere, but ultimately that was her choice, right?

I also know that passengers on cruise ships with Covid outbreaks were and still are being involuntarily quarantined and I guess that's forced. I believe that happened under both the Trump and Biden administrations. My family and I are vaxxed and frankly don't worry about the consequences of catching Covid anymore, so personally I don't really see the need for quarantines any more with Covid but I might at some time in the future if something else emerges which is killing a bunch of folks. You'd agree, I assume, that if Ebola makes it to our shores we should probably quarantine people bleeding from their eyes and assholes?

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
As Carlos Mencia said. They ought to make you carry around your high school report card. D's can't be breeding with other D's. That's how we end up with so many De-da-de's. And about the adoption thing, if the government did not make it so hard to adopt more would probably do so. I think it is easier to get a masters degree than adopt an "unwanted" child.

Not to mention the $ they want?? For what I dont know but its alot!! Actually looked into it at one point.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I don't know anybody who was forced to get the vaccine. Do you? To the best of my knowledge, and I could be wrong, even incarcerated convicts were not held down and forced to get a vaccination. I am aware that many employers like hospitals made it a condition of employment and people like my wife could chose to either vaccinate or seek work elsewhere, but ultimately that was her choice, right?

I also know that passengers on cruise ships with Covid outbreaks were and still are being involuntarily quarantined and I guess that's forced. I believe that happened under both the Trump and Biden administrations. My family and I are vaxxed and frankly don't worry about the consequences of catching Covid anymore, so personally I don't really see the need for quarantines any more with Covid but I might at some time in the future if something else emerges which is killing a bunch of folks. You'd agree, I assume, that if Ebola makes it to our shores we should probably quarantine people bleeding from their eyes and assholes?
Before you joined RDP about a week ago and came down here, you had probably never heard of guy named "Regor" had you?? Wait until you get into a thread that he is passionate about. He will tear you limb from limb. Then Tommy will gobble up the leftovers!!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

So you would say the people that lost their jobs because of denying it had alternatives?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Before you joined RDP about a week ago and came down here, you had probably never heard of guy named "Regor" had you?? Wait until you get into a thread that he is passionate about. He will tear you limb from limb. Then Tommy will gobble up the leftovers!!

I can't hold a candle to Tommy's and many other's knowledge here, but I do enjoy tearing liberal limbs. I'm into easy tasks. 😝

Smitty7

Reaction score
If we have too many people here we can kill unborns why don't we stop letting more people into the country? I don't see why men are running their mouth anyway. Sounds like a womans problem to me.