WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

THE Ultimate REEEEEEEEEEEE

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
If we have too many people here we can kill unborns why don't we stop letting more people into the country? I don't see why men are running their mouth anyway. Sounds like a womans problem to me.
Genderist!!!!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
If we have too many people here we can kill unborns why don't we stop letting more people into the country? I don't see why men are running their mouth anyway. Sounds like a womans problem to me.

Is that you Gavin?

dc7FZXtjAc18.jpeg
😝

500bbc

Reaction score
I don't know anybody who was forced to get the vaccine. Do you? To the best of my knowledge, and I could be wrong, even incarcerated convicts were not held down and forced to get a vaccination. I am aware that many employers like hospitals made it a condition of employment and people like my wife could chose to either vaccinate or seek work elsewhere, but ultimately that was her choice, right?

I also know that passengers on cruise ships with Covid outbreaks were and still are being involuntarily quarantined and I guess that's forced. I believe that happened under both the Trump and Biden administrations. My family and I are vaxxed and frankly don't worry about the consequences of catching Covid anymore, so personally I don't really see the need for quarantines any more with Covid but I might at some time in the future if something else emerges which is killing a bunch of folks. You'd agree, I assume, that if Ebola makes it to our shores we should probably quarantine people bleeding from their eyes and assholes?
The stupid is strong in this one...

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
If the women would just take it in the butt or swallow more this really would be a non issue. Seriously. They don't call it the "Baby no more hole" for nothing.

I always thought the belly button was put on a woman as a target🤷🏻‍♂️😜

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
And you know that about half the states are poised to immediately ban abortion as soon as the Court steps out of the way.

Like I said, 117000 kids in America right now who need to be adopted. If you really give a fuck about kids, feel free to help out.
Sounds like you are another example of someone that lucked out that your mom didn’t get an abortion.

The funny thing is, us men are actually arguing that abortion is evil, that it should be outlawed so innocent children are not murdered so that they can become adults. Even so that they can become adults that have as much common sense as a snail, like you for example.

People like you, that are cool with murder of the un protected, just so you can fuck and get your pathetic rocks off, are disgusting vile shit.

Behbutton353

Banned
Reaction score
W
Before you joined RDP about a week ago and came down here, you had probably never heard of guy named "Regor" had you?? Wait until you get into a thread that he is passionate about. He will tear you limb from limb. Then Tommy will gobble up the leftovers!!
Who are you?

Behbutton353

Banned
Reaction score
So you would say the people that lost their jobs because of denying it had alternatives?
Yeah. Kinda like if you wanna work at McDonalds and McDonalds says you gotta wear our uniform and you say "Fuck that, I wanna wear my Lakers jersey", McDonalds will probably invite you to chose to work for another employer. Did your boss make you get they vax? These folks who didn't want to vax can all come work with you.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Yeah. Kinda like if you wanna work at McDonalds and McDonalds says you gotta wear our uniform and you say "Fuck that, I wanna wear my Lakers jersey", McDonalds will probably invite you to chose to work for another employer. Did your boss make you get they vax? These folks who didn't want to vax can all come work with you.

Kinda like the Roe vs Wade decision? You know, alternatives.....................fucking hypocrite!!! 🖕 😆 🖕

monkey school .gif

Behbutton353

Banned
Reaction score
D
Kinda like the Roe vs Wade decision? You know, alternatives.....................fucking hypocrite!!! 🖕 😆 🖕
Did the government say you can't work anywhere in our state in any job if you don't get vaccinated? Or did your private employer say you have to get vaccinated if you want to work here because we can't afford for our entire workforce to get sick and stop coming to work. Your employer can mandate all sorts of stuff as a condition of work that the government cannot.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
D

Did the government say you can't work anywhere in our state in any job if you don't get vaccinated? Or did your private employer say you have to get vaccinated if you want to work here because we can't afford for our entire workforce to get sick and stop coming to work. Your employer can mandate all sorts of stuff as a condition of work that the government cannot.
W

Who are you?

You know how I know it's you Fraudpa? 😝

Behbutton353

Banned
Reaction score
And again…..it’s NOT a vaccine
What? Why not? Because it ain't a one and done sort of vax? Hell, I got my second shingles vaccine and my 10 year tetanus renew both the day before yesterday. Are they not vaccines either because they only continue to work if you get boosters? Even measles takes two shots several years apart.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
What? Why not? Because it ain't a one and done sort of vax? Hell, I got my second shingles vaccine and my 10 year tetanus renew both the day before yesterday. Are they not vaccines either because they only continue to work if you get boosters? Even measles takes two shots several years apart.

Because in the end, they ACTUALLY work!!! 😆

NPC Good Boy Booster.gif

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
D

My buddy works for the government and was forced to get vaxxed or lose his job so there is that🤷🏻‍♂️

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Well now, if an employer says you have to wear a hard hat on the site, I agree, you should do so. If the same employer says, "Here, shove this hard hat up your ass...to protect others..."

You can go right on ahead of me.

Big difference between a uniform flipping patties, and an intravenous application.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score

Can you tell me how I got covid from a vaxxed person at Christmas and she ended up worse off than myself on recovery?

You are beating a dead horse.. and if you cant see, with all the bullshit, that this was a pharce, you are blind and deaf!!

Even the people involved are starting to admit it!!

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Yeah, kinda, but actually totally different considering one is a medical procedure with a pretty sketchy and untested Drug, and the other is a uniform identifying you as an employee. But other than that, totally the same.😂

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Well now, if an employer says you have to wear a hard hat on the site, I agree, you should do so. If the same employer says, "Here, shove this hard hat up your ass...to protect others..."

You can go right on ahead of me.

Big difference between a uniform flipping patties, and an intravenous application.
Well, we all know that hard hat up the ass would just be to protect against unwanted anal impalement . It is a real thing ya know.

Behbutton353

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, kinda, but actually totally different considering one is a medical procedure with a pretty sketchy and untested Drug, and the other is a uniform identifying you as an employee. But other than that, totally the same.😂
The military was mandating vaccines at least as far back as WW2 and if you wanna be a paramedic today you have to get the Hepatitis vaccine and probably a few others. Every kid who goes to public school has to get MMR vax. The list goes on. If you don't want those vaccines, pick a different job or home school I guess.

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score

It’s just shots bru….just, shots. People were fooled into believing it was actually something helpful. It wasn’t. Just shots

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
The military was mandating vaccines at least as far back as WW2 and if you wanna be a paramedic today you have to get the Hepatitis vaccine and probably a few others. Every kid who goes to public school has to get MMR vax. The list goes on. If you don't want those vaccines, pick a different job or home school I guess.
If I were just going into a career, or volunteering for the military and the requirement was to get vaccinated, that would be different. I've been in my career for over 2 decades, faced Covid head on without hiding inside during a lock down. In fact, during that time I got to face off with 100's if not 1000's of screaming liberal bitches, and didn't get Covid. I got my first Positive Covid after hanging out with a fully vaccinated individual who thought he just had allergies for a couple days, then came back positive. Changing the requirement for my employment over something as stupid as vaccine that doesn't work is well... just stupid. But keep believing it is the same as having to wear a uniform if that makes you feel better. I guess at least I can agree that I knew I would be required to wear a uniform when I signed up and did so voluntarily.

Behbutton353

Banned
Reaction score
It’s just shots bru….just, shots. People were fooled into believing it was actually something helpful. It wasn’t. Just shots
Nobody in my family got Covid and nobody I know got (almost all vaccinated) got seriously sick. Given that a million Americans did die from Covid, I feel good about having gotten 3 jabs and another soon.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score

Soo.. it's not a "Hepatitis vaccine" it is a "Hepatitis shot" and yes it is a "series" of shots.. but never have I heard it called a "vaccine".. and would be never considered a vaccine until they changed the definition of "vaccine" not to long ago.. can you tell me WHY they changed the definition of "vaccine" not to long ago? My wife had to do them to get her HIPPA license when she was a dental assistant. But they are also "proven" and not "experimental".. just sayin🤷🏻‍♂️

Behbutton353

Banned
Reaction score
If I were just going into a career, or volunteering for the military and the requirement was to get vaccinated, that would be different. I've been in my career for over 2 decades, faced Covid head on without hiding inside during a lock down. In fact, during that time I got to face off with 100's if not 1000's of screaming liberal bitches, and didn't get Covid. I got my first Positive Covid after hanging out with a fully vaccinated individual who thought he just had allergies for a couple days, then came back positive. Changing the requirement for my employment over something as stupid as vaccine that doesn't work is well... just stupid. But keep believing it is the same as having to wear a uniform if that makes you feel better. I guess at least I can agree that I knew I would be required to wear a uniform when I signed up and did so voluntarily.
Yeah, I agree that would suck if you didn't believe in vaccines. I do and I'm glad the people around me got vaccinated which helped keep me safer (not safe, just safer). Anything else change in the last 20 years that you just had to accept or move on?

Behbutton353

Banned
Reaction score
Soo.. it's not a "Hepatitis vaccine" it is a "Hepatitis shot" and yes it is a "series" of shots.. but never have I heard it called a "vaccine".. and would be never considered a vaccine until they changed the definition of "vaccine" not to long ago.. can you tell me WHY they changed the definition of "vaccine" not to long ago? My wife had to do them to get her HIPPA license when she was a dental assistant. But they are also "proven" and not "experimental".. just sayin🤷🏻‍♂️
Well a quick Google check of "Hepatis vaccine" has entries like the "Adult Hepatitis Vaccine Project" dated 2007 and other entries going back even further so I don't understand why you're saying it is not a vaccine or has only recently been rebranded as a vaccine. Are you a doctor?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree that would suck if you didn't believe in vaccines. I do and I'm glad the people around me got vaccinated which helped keep me safer (not safe, just safer). Anything else change in the last 20 years that you just had to accept or move on?
I do believe in Vaccines. But I guess our difference here is I believe in vaccines that actual offer immunity. It has be proven over and over just how useless your vaccine really is. But I do not discredit or threaten your lively hood over a personal choice you made regarding your medical care. I had all the standard vaccines growing up. Stopped getting the Flu shot after it made me very sick... haven't had the flu since. That was within the last 10 years, so I don't know maybe that qualifies as something that has changed. I guess another qualifying thing would be just accepting that millions of people in the country fell hook line and sinker for bullshit, and are/were willing to get test shots while attempting to shame those of us who took pause to see what was actually in the shots and how they would affect the body. To that I say Thank you Sir.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Nobody in my family got Covid and nobody I know got (almost all vaccinated) got seriously sick. Given that a million Americans did die from Covid, I feel good about having gotten 3 jabs and another soon.

But no one died of anything else during that time? Coincidence? Hmm..

My buddy's uncle drowned in the river and was labeled at covid!!

🖕🖕 with your bullshit

Behbutton353

Banned
Reaction score
Well a quick Google check of "Hepatis vaccine" has entries like the "Adult Hepatitis Vaccine Project" dated 2007 and other entries going back even further so I don't understand why you're saying it is not a vaccine or has only recently been rebranded as a vaccine. Are you a doctor?
Li
3... Pffffttt and you call yourself vaccinated😂😂😂😂😂
Like I said a few posts back, I also just got my second shingles vaccine and tetanus booster two days ago. Last winter I got the flu vaccine and next winter I'll get another for whatever new variant of the flu is circulating. Evolution means what works today probably ain't gonna work as well tomorrow. Same with antibiotics. Germs are evolving every day to defeat what was a cutting edge treatment a few days ago. That's life.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Li

Like I said a few posts back, I also just got my second shingles vaccine and tetanus booster two days ago. Last winter I got the flu vaccine and next winter I'll get another for whatever new variant of the flu is circulating. Evolution means what works today probably ain't gonna work as well tomorrow. Same with antibiotics. Germs are evolving every day to defeat what was a cutting edge treatment a few days ago. That's life.
The shingles vaccine has proven to work, and can you guess how long it took them to develop and produce it? Was it anywhere near 6-9 months, or longer? I plan on getting the shingles vaccine when I am old enough. Side question; Do you believe your body has a natural ability to fight off a virus?

Behbutton353

Banned
Reaction score
But no one died of anything else during that time? Coincidence? Hmm..

My buddy's uncle drowned in the river and was labeled at covid!!

🖕🖕 with your bullshit
Again, don't really understand you question. People died of all sorts of shit during Covid. Here's some data. Looks like influenza deaths (including Covid and regular flu) up 12% but plenty of heart attacks, strokes, cancer and diabetes too.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Hahahaha!!
Well, Covid car wrecks, Covid cancer, Covid pneumonia, Covid old age etc.

And before you flame me yes, I do also know people who actually did die from Covid.

But then there is my sister. Every vax and booster ever released, double masker, rubber gloves, face shield. She had it twice and is still fighting it months after the second go round.

Then there is a girlfriends mom who died in the hospital with “Covid pneumonia”…although she never once had a positive test.

It’s very comical, at best, to compare an unproven (to this day) serum that made millions if not billions of dollars for gov entities and assholes like Fauci with a McDonald’s uniform.

How the fuck does me not having a vax cause my vaxed neighbors to catch the flu?
Reminds me of the dumbass bitch who said her fully vaxed mom died in Florida because selfish people there were unvaxed.
Negro please.

Behbutton353

Banned
Reaction score
The shingles vaccine has proven to work, and can you guess how long it took them to develop and produce it? Was it anywhere near 6-9 months, or longer? I plan on getting the shingles vaccine when I am old enough. Side question; Do you believe your body has a natural ability to fight off a virus?
Sure, in most people. Is it a perfect system? Nope, otherwise nobody would die from the flu each winter. Has science effectively been treating people with weakened strains of virus or virus particles for a while now? Yep, dating back to about the time of the Revolutionary War when people were inoculated with cowpox to avoid getting smallpox. Did science take a big step forward in the last couple decades and allow us to quickly and efficiently sequence a snippet of code for a single protein on the outside of a virus and introduce that instead of actual virus? I think so.

Behbutton353

Banned
Reaction score
Not quite sure why we're talking about Covid anyway. If you don't want to get vaccinated, don't get vaccinated. If you boss is making you get vaccinated, tell him to fuck off and go work for yourself. Easy.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Sure, in most people. Is it a perfect system? Nope, otherwise nobody would die from the flu each winter. Has science effectively been treating people with weakened strains of virus or virus particles for a while now? Yep, dating back to about the time of the Revolutionary War when people were inoculated with cowpox to avoid getting smallpox. Did science take a big step forward in the last couple decades and allow us to quickly and efficiently sequence a snippet of code for a single protein on the outside of a virus and introduce that instead of actual virus? I think so.
Not quite sure why we're talking about Covid anyway. If you don't want to get vaccinated, don't get vaccinated. If you boss is making you get vaccinated, tell him to fuck off and go work for yourself. Easy.
You brought it up... lol... So to be clear here, you do not believe your body has a natural ability to fight off of virus? Or did I miss read that?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Who's Maria?
I'm thinking the lib game and fish fella?
My my, there seems to be some gender disinformation going on.

From my standpoint: we went from abortion "rights"...not rights really, more just legalities...to Vax vs Anti-vax.

So, here it is...I have 3 kids, that survived pregnancy. No one in our house was vaccinated. We all had covid. Guess what? We all survived that too. It's a God Damned miracle!

As with the liberal opinions, my body, my choice.
You want to be shot up with stuff, great! Have at it! I'll keep doing what I'm doing.
In theory, if the vaxxers are right, I should be dead soon. If the anti-vaxxers are right, the vaxxers should be dead soon.

Truth is, while each is waiting for the other to die, others are making plans...